BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Hemma E.
Subang Jaya
Review for: Manbun, Hangry, Twerk, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
It’s easy to see why people are in such a craze about this product. It works wonders and the colours are stunning. Works well on me and those around me and I’m always out to buy more than one shade. Packaging is elegant and is simple yet so beautiful!!!
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
Review for: Namaste more...
I love how smooth this product is to apply. I ordered it from tarte online during a huge sale. The packaging is pretty. I have a few other lip paints from tarte and I love them. It doesn’t smudge and the pigment is very subtle.
Nicole V.
Ponce
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Recently discover this brand and I'm obsessed with it, specially the Tartiest collection. I got a sample on an Ipsy bag and bought the full size on Amazon. I had never tried a matte lip before but now is the only thing I wear.
Brittany S.
Review for: Other more...
I recieved the tarte mini set from Sephora's 2017 birthday gift selection. The gift includes a mini size of the creamy matte lip paint in the exclusive colour "birthday suit" and the 12 hr Amazonian clay blush in the colour "paaarty". I purchased the matte quick dry lip paint from Tarte recently which is amazing! I'm thinking this one will be similar but more on the creamy side. Tarte has really great products always of the best quality . I am super excited to try these items! (Even if your birthday has passed like mine you may still receive your gift before the year ends.) this is a great way to experiment with new products and possibly find new items you love !! ❤
Mariella A.
PAKENHAM
Review for: Twerk more...
I love this lipstick! It's so light weight and very creamy. It's not streaky when you apply on your lips and when it dries it doesn't feel dry or weird. It's very comfortable to use. Doesn't last long but you can just re apply.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
This product is my go to when I'm looking for a long lasting lip stain. The smooth consistency makes it very easy to apply, and it stays on all day without budging. This product can be found at your local Sephora, Ulta or you can find it on sale on the tarts website.
Brittany D.
Mississauga , ON
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this lipstick, the only downfall is that it makes my lips stick together a little bit. But other than that the product is amazing. I just apply some lip balm and helps a lot! such an amazing colour would highly recommend
Susana K.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Hangry more...
Tarte products are made with good quality. I would definitely recommend this product as it’s a beautiful colour it’s full coverage and the colour it beautiful on my skin tone which is always a plus. Would definitely buy again
Nikki C.
Review for: Namaste more...
I really enjoy using this. It smells really really good! Lol but it applies so smoothly and it doesn't feel to heavy either! It drives gorgeous and gives a really nice finish. It's a little pricey but I totally suggest this!!
Kaylin d.
Review for: TBT more...
Some matte lip paints make your lips feel cracked, but not this one, it makes it feel moisturized. It stays on the whole day and lots of people complimented me on the color of the lip paint. I will definitely buy it again.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.