BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Megan B.
Normal Il
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a great product! It is very drying tho! I would recommend using a very moisturizing lip balm, and exfoliating before applying! You get quite a bit of product for the money you spend! I would totally buy again!
Evelyn J.
Review for: Other more...
Love this matte lip paint. Not only is it matte but it is easy to apply, even for beginners. It also lasts so long. I can even eat small meals and snacks with this lip paint on. I made my best friend buy some as well.
Caroline V.
Northport, AL
Review for: Other more...
Love the color! This stays on for a few hours before it starts to crack and needs to be reapplied. Overall, I probably wouldn’t buy it again though because of the cracking. I ordered it on sale from the Tarte website.
Christine G.
Stafford, VA
Love everything about this. It is a matte non-drying liquid lipstick which is amazing. It doesn't feel tacky or sticky but simply creaming. The color is a great everyday shade and I get compliments on it all the time.
Alyssa P.
Review for: TBT more...
This lip paint stays a little tacky, which I love, because it makes it more comfortable. This color is very popular because it’s a good every day neutral. It smells nice like minty. I would recommend these colors if you are looking for a soft matte look.
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: Lovespell more...
This lip paint. Is everything. It stays on all night. It's highly pigmented and easy to apply. My lips have a tendency to get dry-- so if yours do too, make sure you hydrate and if you have one, do a lip scrub!
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have several colors which is why I selected other.
I love this lipstick because it’s a matte but doesn’t leave my lips feeling completely dried out. It’s not the longest lasting but you can easy apply another layer.
Courtney G.
Bethpage
Review for: Bae more...
I absolutely love this color! It’s a nice and creamy lip stain that has a long lasting coverage. It’s packaging is nice, and it definitely met my expectations. It’s one of my favorite brands, so I highly recommend it.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
very good product! very creamy and not too drying. they also have a wide variety of colors and the price is very reasonable. I only have two of them and a mini size but i love the mini size for traveling or on the go
Sydney B.
Luxora, AR
Review for: So Fetch more...
This product was mediocre at best. I feel like for a stain it didn’t stay on good at all! & I feel like the pigment wasn’t there for the money you pay! Drugstore definitely has cheaper options much better than this!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?