BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Genny C.
Newport News
Review for: Other more...
Omg I love this lip paint!!! I’ve tried other brands which I continue to use because I love the shades but the this is my favorite!! The product actually lasts and stays where it’s supposed to. It can feel little dry but that tells me it will last and it does! Non-messy formula, very easy to apply!!
rebecca G.
Wesley Chapel
Review for: Other more...
I got a birthday present for Sephora that included this tarts tarteist matte lip paint. The color I received was birthday suit which you can only buy from Sephora itself. I love the matte look of the lip paint and it doesn't dry out my lips the way other matte liquid lipsticks do. I can't wait to get my hands on another one of these. I just absolutely love the way this makes my lips look!
Carrie S.
Sunnyvale
When I seen this in my Derma box this month I did not think I was going to enjoy the color boy was I wrong not only is his color amazing it goes on so smooth and dries with a matte finish I absolutely love this product and this color
Carissa H.
Shelton
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this brand and type of lip paint! This color Fomo is also incredible along with every color they offer. Fomo is not your average mauve! It is still vibrant and matte  at the same time. It stays on well and has a wonderful mauve! Application is easy and mess free.
Katie J.
Review for: Other more...
This product is so long lasting. I love the color, its the perfect everyday shade. I use this product all the time and am running out. I will be repurchasing another in the same shade. It can be a bit uncomfortable but can be better with a lip balm underneath. Would recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I have SO many of these stains. They’re amazing! They go on so smoothly and feel so creamy. They also dry really fast. The finish is always perfect even for beginners. They have so many colors and you only have to touch up maybe once after first applying. I’ll continue to use these when I go full glam!
kelcy c.
chattanooga, TN
Review for: Hangry more...
I love this color! It stayed a long time and looked pretty the whole time. It was alittle drying at first but I just made sure to put chapstick on before I applied the next time. I like the applicator because it makes it easy to line the lips. I also like that I can see the product color
Vanessa B.
Mission Viejo
Review for: TBT more...
Lovely product. The color pigment and formula isn’t too trying like most lip paints/liquid lipsticks. It’s almost like a Demi matte. I tried my first bottle of this product from my beauty insider birthday gift and fell in love. The packaging, scent, and application is great. Would recommend!
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul , MN
Review for: TBT, Bae more...
I bought these when Sephora was having their beauty days, so I only paid $10 for each! I bought a few other tarts lipsticks but they weren’t these ones. They were the regular liquid lipsticks. The lasting power is not as long as the regular liquid ones but much more comfortable on the lips.
Melinda W.
Review for: Other more...
I really love these! They're not a liquid lipstick but last longer than a regular lipstick. I have the shades home slice and birthday suit and they are very beautiful colors. The formula on these are great they glide on the lips very smoothly and they aren't sticky whatsoever. I really love the way these feel on the lips I highly recommend these!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?