Angel S.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
10 months, 1 week ago
I think that this is by far one of the best matte finishing lip products out there. Most of the things that people have as complaints are just virtually impossible, for example think of how much your lips go through in a day with eating, drinking, licking, kissing, the cold air, etc. If something goes through all of that and you get 4-5 hours out of it, how can that be a bad thing?! :P It has an awesome formula that you can actually take your time applying, goes on evenly, and dries to a velvety feeling & looking finish. Also, something that DRIES MATTE is going to feel... Well, DRY! If you have dry lips, but want to use a matte lip finish (especially in liquid form), apply a thin layer of balm or ChapStick to your lips before the matte, give it a few minutes to soak in, kiss of any excess on the back of your hand, then go for the matte! In a nutshell for the #tarte matte lip paint in comparison to others on the market: great color choices, amazing creamy formula that applies evenly, dries to a velvety feeling finish as opposed to a very dried out feel... Highly recommend this product, & will continue to purchase!!!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
1 year, 8 months ago
It doesn't dry my lips out, and it has a matte finish! This lip paint also has crazy staying power! :)
Tia M.
Tia M.
1 year, 9 months ago
It doesnt dry your lips out and it takes a while to be fully matte, but it stays all day for me.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
1 year, 10 months ago
Its really creamy so it will not dry out your lips but I do not recommend the product. I just bought it and really dislike it, it goes on very thick and the color does not stay in place.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
2 years, 3 months ago
I have found it depends on the color. None are drying, but some stay all day and others not so much. They seem to stain the lips, so as the day goes on they fade but due to the color some show the fade while others don't. They do dry to a matte And add comfortable to wear.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
2 years, 4 months ago
No it will not this is why I'm in love with this lipstick it's a matte but don't leave your lips left with the dry cracking look no wayy not this one it's a must have in my beauty collection
Candice S.
Candice S.
Atlanta, GA
2 years, 5 months ago
Its formula is quite different compared to today's popular liquid lipsticks (NYX, Stila, ABH, etc.) and does not dry out your lips! Though to avoid any situation like that, always exfoliate (sugar scrub for your lips or with your tooth brush and warm water). This formula is long lasting, but like any and all liquid lipsticks it will be defeated by any meal you eat lol. BUT it is does transfer, smudge, feather, dry out, anything awful! It's the smoothst liquid lipstick out there!
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
2 years, 5 months ago
It didn't dry my lips out at all and I have naturally very dry lips. However, it does not last long AT ALL. I say maybe 4-5 hours max.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Grafton, OH
2 years, 5 months ago
I have so much trouble getting this stuff off my lips. It will start to come off in blotches and the parts it does stay on take forever to get off
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
It does not dry lips out at all because it is not a liquid formula. its a creamy whippy formula that never really dries down actually, but it does look completely matte. Because it is not a liquid, it will not stay on all day.