BY TARTE #61 in Makeup Palettes

Best-selling contour palette with all new matte and radiant shades.

Includes 6 limited-edition shades:

• Blush (mauve nude blush)
  • Highlight (rose gold highlight)
  • Matte contour (matte contour)
  • Bronze 1 (bronze)
  • Bronze 2 (deep bronze)
  • Glow (champagne highlight)

Blush Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Highlight Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, talc, polyethylene, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Matte Contour Ingredients: Mica, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, talc, polyethylene, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Bronze Ingredients: Talc, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Deep Bronze Ingredients: Talc, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Glow Ingredients: Mica, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• What's the real difference between this palette and the other one...2 Answers
  • Is this one the same as the fist version ? What's the difference ? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great contour palette that will blend eas...2 Answers
Brianna E.
Gardendale, AL
Bought this palette for my wedding makeup and I’m still totally obsessed with it! It’s so gorgeous on! The highlights are so shimmery and the blush color is super pigmented! I would suggest starting light and working up the color to your preference. This was my trial run for my wedding day makeup!! Also an added bonus to this palette is its sweet scent. Every time I open it, you get a huge whiff of sweet sweet goodness. I will definitely buy this product as long as tarte continues to produce it!
Kareem R.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette have all the perfect bronzer, blush/highlight and contour shades for medium/deep skin tones. This is my go to sculpting product for my looks and also work days. The bronzer 4 is the best bronzer for my skin tone and really shocked me when I first tried. It really gives a nice bronzy health glow to the perimeter of the face, laying the contour shade. My only issue is that my packing was getting super dirty so I depoted the pans.
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite. I use it all the time. It's my perfect skin tone and it's really pigmented. Pretty expensive but super great quality. The highlight is very loose but it's super popping.
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells like chocolate right when you open it much like Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I love that it has a mirror on it and the packaging looks expensive. The blush it very light and natural looking. I love the lighter contour shade! I’ve had mine for almost 2 years and I’m barely hitting pan! Totally recommend!
TIP: A little goes a long way!
Buildable to creat a more intense look!
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this palette daily! It’s a great natural contouring look for me and I love the sparkly highlighter and Browns for my brows! I got it as a gift from a friend and would definitely buy again!
Kara B.
Culver City, CA
This is my FAVORITE Eye pallet. So easy to pop inside my purse. I love it. I bought this online from the tarte website. It blends amazing. Not to pricy either. It stays true to color on the palate as well. I would recommend to anyone who needs a good eye shadow!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color wheel is amazing !!! And it smells like chocolate haha. It's got for day and night; it comes with subtle contour and blush shades, and it also comes with deeper tones of blush and contour, where you can build it up and go for a more chiseled look.
Hannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can we first talk about how yummy it smells! This literally smells like chocolate!! I have had this product for almost two years and love it! I mostly just use the contour dark shades I've not like the others but those darker shades are worth it to me!!
Kimberlee N.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte's contour palette was my first ever contour palette - I was originally attracted to it because it offered a blush shade as well. I love this palette, it's extremely blendable and all the shades are great.
Berkley D.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALLET! Has perfect colors, matte finish! the blush is an amazing pink color and applies and blends so well!! kinda pricey but lasts forever! i would so buy this again!! it’s amazing!!
Karina V.
Tucson, AZ
I've been looking for a great contour palette that will blend easily and work well with my skin tone.. does this palette blend easily?
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
What's the real difference between this palette and the other one? Better colors? Better quality?
Jennah S.
Staten Island , NY
I'm on the fence on this product, does anyone highly recommend this or should I pass?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I went to Sephora with my eyes set on this, but 3 of their employees steered me away from the purchase and said not to buy this an I'm curious to know why? Anyone have negative experiences with this? It was 45$ so wasn't expensive but they said it was crap....tell me should I get it?
Angelique R.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love tarte! I haven't tried their eye shadows yet. How is this palette in comparison to urban decay naturals all matte palette?