BY TARTE

First-ever squeezable, vegan, waterproof cream eyeliner with a unique blending tip inspired by an artist’s palette.

• Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Features cushion slide technology for silky-smooth texture & wear in a pigmented, Amazonian clay-powered, 12-hour waterproof formula. Its portable squeezable tube features a flat ‘blending stage’ to make your application as simple as squeeze, line & define – use the included eyeliner brush to paint on your perfect look.

Gold Ingredients: Isododecane, mica, polyethylene, disteardimonium hectorite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, trimethylsiloxysilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate (CI 77120), caprylyl glycol, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, phenyl trimethicone, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, silica, spilanthes acmella flower extract, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Silver Ingredients: Isododecane, mica, polyethylene, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate (CI 77120), caprylyl glycol, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, phenyl trimethicone, poly(glycol adipate)/bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone copolymer, spilanthes acmella flower extract, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Made in Canada.

tarte Tarteist™ Clay Paint Liner
  • "I have the black liner and I LOVE IT. Its the best ever. Not the biggest fan of the brush, so I use a different one. I just ordered the liner kit of all 4 colors. Can't wait to try them all. Also I love the packaging. The liners that come in pots get all messy and dried. This is a squeeze tube with a little platform at the end so you can get a smooth brush. " in 99 reviews
  • "I love these eyeliners! They are my favorite formula and they even come with a brush! One of the best gel eyeliners out there. I use this product at least 3 times a week. For the amount of product you are getting and the brush included it is an awesome value!" in 38 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is literally the best before this eyeliner I did not know how to properly do a cat eye, after using this I can do it with ease and will use this eyeliner over and over again the color is great and it stays on all day I would highly recommend this to cat eye beginners and eyeliner enthusiasts. " in 27 reviews
Brittany L.
biloxi
Let me start by saying I love the color, I love the texture, the consistency, and the thickness of this product. The brush that comes with this eyeliner is so perfect and makes applying a breeze. I do hate how the product comes out of the tube sometimes an air bubble pops and makes it kind of makes black spots go flying everywhere. Did not like the way the liner held up throughout the day. I found it smeared easily and after sweating a bit the eyeliner had some transfer to the top of my lids. Disappointing to say the least
Alizaida G.
I absolutely love the brush...I can achive a very thin line or a very thick one easily. Due to the shape of my eyes I cant do a wing, but I know you can achive a great wing with this brush. I really dislike the liner though. I can totally see why some may love it but it deffinetly is not the liner for me. I feel it is too dry and it dries too quick so I have to work extremely fast and I like to take my time putting my liner on. When I want to go over a spot that I already went over, it becomes very streaky and takes away some of the liner that I had put down before. It is very black and matte which is what I like in a liner.
I like the packaginging and love the concept of the pakaging. It comes in a squeezy tube and when you squeeze the product out, the product stays in the opening that looks like a little spoon which works like a little pallete. However, you have to squeeze lightly and slowly or a lot of the product will come shooting out..and this is every single time you have to squeeze product out, which is extremely frustrating. I feel like the product will not dry out as fast as the liners in a pen form because of the consistency and also gel liners due to the packaging. However, there is very little product in the package so you have to buy more often.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm only just getting into using liners on my upper eyelids and I really wanted to try this one. When I saw it was in a deluxe package that also included the brush from Tarte I decided to grab it before they ran out lol. I'm still learning how to do this with my hooded eyes and not have it transfer to my hoods before it dries lol. I think the trick is to have the right brush that is small enough to make a very fine line and knowing how much to put on the brush. I'm still practicing but I really love this formula, it dries down nicely and gives my eyes just that little bit of extra definition. I'm also trying out falsies for the first time in my life too and this hides the line between the lash band nicely too, whenever I can get the lashes on straight lol!
Madeha B.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Other more...
I bought this liner in black, and its the darkest/blackest liner I have ever tried! It's really creamy, and really stays put. The brush is okay, but I use a different one. The packaging is cute but imo not the most practical. Its a tube with a little basin at the tip to help you retrieve product. But I've had trouble getting product out easily and sometimes it rushes out. Because of the basin, if you forget to clean it before closing it, it dries out making the product even harder to get out of the tube. Not to mention it is a waste. All in all, though, I love this look of this liner and can over look the issues I mentioned above. Its a gel/creme liner more than a liquid one so just be ready for a thicker consistency!
Jonae H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Other more...
So this liner works really well at first, however over time ( not very much time) mine did dry out some and also the actual product casing broke which made it dry out even worse. I’m not sure if I would but this product again because it isn’t cheap, and for it to break the way it did I don’t think it’s worth it for the cost.
Magon P.
Review for: Other more...
tarteist clay paint liner-black has become one of my most fave eyeliners to use when it comes to painting on some wings. It comes with a handy brush that lets your true artist out to paint the most perfect wings on. I have bought multiples of it when I saw it on sale because I love it so much'
Sara H.
Vienna, WV
Review for: Other more...
I have this in black. I honestly think it is borderline ehh. I love that it came with a brush . Overall the product can get smudged throughout the day and if it gets in your eye it may cause irritation. Which is normal i guess for most eyeliners BUT it causes me to really freak out irritation
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
Review for: Gold, Silver more...
This eyeliner is so easy to apply and really long-lasting. I used it for part of a Halloween costume and it lasted all night. It is really glittery, but stays in place and doesn’t fall out all over your face. There is a small area where you can squeeze it onto and it makes application really easy. I was pleased to find out it came with an included applicator bent brush, which saved me a lot because I didn’t have to go spend more money on one. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shazma S.
Houston
Review for: Other more...
My review is for the Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in black. One of the questions I get asked most about is which eyeliner I use, I love winged liner looks and I’m so so happy I tried this one! This is an amazing gel formulation liner and comes with the easiest to use angled liner brush! I get the best winged liner look when I use this, definitely my fave! I love it so much that I did a post about it on my Instagram. Check it out @zayansmommy
Andre B.
Spring, TX
Review for: Other more...
I bought this eyeliner around Thanksgiving and I absolutely love it! I normally use Kat Von D Tattoo Liner but it never lasta as long g as I would like and I have to use a lot of the product to get the dramatic cat-eye look sometimes.

But THIS Tarte Clay Liner in black is BOMB! I don't have to use a lot and it glides on flawlessly. I love the finish it has once it sets. It's so great. This is definitely my new eyeliner to use from now on.
Nathalia Lara B.
Distrito Nacional
Is long lasting?
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
These are so cute, would love to know if they are worth the money!?
Julia W.
I have always used eyeliner pens, is this better than the pens??
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
What's everyone's favorite eyeliner? My personal favorite right now is Tarte's liquid liner! tarte Tarteist™ Clay Paint Liner
Mania S.
Does it apply easy? How good does the brush works?

Sephora