BY TARTE

A weightless, colorless, brush-on eyebrow gel that shapes, separates & sets your look without any stiff build-up.

• Water: delivers & retains skin’s natural moisture

Product performance: Delivers serious brow staying power with a tiny spoolie brush that dispenses the vegan formula evenly, grooms & tames unruly hairs without disturbing your brow color underneath – like a topcoat for your brows! The clear, non-sticky gel blends & smooths all hair colors & textures while drying to an invisible & moveable finish. It’s also infused with water to prevent drying or flaking. Bonus: you can apply this brow perfector along the hairline to tame flyaways & baby hairs.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, pentylene glycol, SD alcohol 39-B (alcohol denat.), VP/VA copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl propanol, disodium EDTA.

Made in Italy.

Buy on Sephora*
Cece
Cece
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first ever eyebrow gel I have used! So I have nothing to compare this to, but I am in love!! This honestly made all the difference for me, and took my eyebrows to a new level. The first thing I do is fill in my eyebrows and make sure everything looks how I want, then I will go in and put one layer on, let it dry, and go in with one more layer for extra coverage. This brow gel is literally hair spray for your eyebrows, it sets my brows in place and they stay beautifully groomed looking until I take my makeup off. It turns out I just found a new makeup staple! Also when I first put it on it feels so good, it feels cooling and fresh.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Cicero, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product. My friend got me hooked on this little over a year ago and I've just been obsessed with ever sense. I normally get mine from Sephora just because it's really close by to where I live and I highly recommend this to anyone that is just is wanting to try any tarte product because it's just a great product and all honesty it's in my top five from tarte
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brow gel. Locks it in place and seems to thicken and help fill in a bit, making brows appear fuller and nicely groomed. The best part is that it wears perfect all day but washes off with ease! I wore this to the gym and it didn't budge or run from sweat. Thank you Tarte! Must have brow gel!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Wrightstown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost nonexistent brows, they are super thin and super light. I have been looking for a product that will make them look natural rather than drawn on. I use this with the Anastasia Beverly Hills and the combination of the two makes them perfect although a little goes a long way with these products otherwise it starts to look a little cakey
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
I like the brow gel but i personally did not think that it looked right with my brown eyes i am not sure why it looked so off.  It was very easy to apply but the product was very tacky and was uncomfortable to wear. I would not purchase this product again.
Hadley S.
Hadley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a great job of helping to shape the eyebrows while still filling them in and giving them a good color to help them look more full. I have blue eyes and adore this stuff to help my eyes just pop!! This is one of my absolute go to products in the morning!!
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brow gel but it seems to apply a little bit more product than I would like even after I kinda wipe a little off back into the inside of the product. I like the color I got, a little goes a long way and it's very long wearing so I definitely recommend it.
Micah F.
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love tarte!! All of their products are very high quality and this is definitely the same! This brow gel will keep your brows in place all day! Compares well to ABH brow gel and NYX as well! Would for sure purchase again, I am a tarte girl all the way!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
mission hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have brow hairs you need this. Keeps every hair in place. Loving it just can't get enough. Really simple fast strokes to the brow and they look groomed. The price is reasonable and a trustworthy brand. I'm gonna have to stock up for sure!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im totally in love with this product it keeps my eyebrows in place all day long. Definitely worth the money to get
You do have to wait for it to dry tho which is annoying but still a good product overall 10/10 would recommend