BY TARTE

A collection of five full size tarteist™ brushes with a portable magnetic palette. This collection of professional-quality, limited-edition gold brushes are must-haves in any beauty arsenal. Four brushes feature a double-ended, two-in-one design so you'll have everything you need to cover, correct, blend, shade, highlight, contour, and glow. The artistic, statement brush case includes an empty magnetic palette so you can pop in pans of your favorite removable shadows, blushes, contouring and setting powers, and highlighters to create your own custom, on-the-go palette. There's also some extra room to store your favorite tarteist essentials so you can organize and customize your makeup routine all into one toolbox. This set contains:- Double-ended eyeshadow brush- Complexion brush- Double-ended foundation brush- Double-ended cheek and highlighter brush- Double-ended concealer brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This set is vegan friendly and cruelty-free.

• I need new brushes.... so do these brushes work well? Ar...1 Answers
  • For anyone that has tried these out... is it annoying hav...1 Answers
  • How is this I’ve been looking for make up brushes but rea...2 Answers
Nikki R.
So I got these last Christmas 2016. When it comes to brushes I like sets rather then individually. I feel like it's less expensive and you get more for what you pay for.
This was my 1st Tarte brush set and have heard good things about their products so I thought I would order these. I'm so glad I did they're super soft and do not shed when I wash them ( I literally wash them every week) and they still have there shape. I use all of the brushes so i was excited about that. I wasn't too happy about them being double ended because I like to keep them upside and felt if I did that one end would get messed up. Also I dropped one of them and one end broke off, I did super glue it and it's held up just fine but I didn't expect them to break with just one fall. With that said that is why I am giving 4 out of 5. Totally recommend this product if your looking to use everyday.
Havana B.
Knoxville, TN
Tarte has been one of my favorite makeup brands for awhile now. These brushes are super soft and very high quality. Would definitely recommend as a gift for your sister, bff, gf, etc. This is the perfect set for someone who is just beginning to grow their makeup collection!
Samantha P.
Got this a while back, overall really nice set. I would give it 5 stars but honestly I don't use every single brush. However, I love the flat kabuki foundation brush, use it everyday, and I also love the white highlighter brush, it's soft and also tapered at the end, perfect for those cheekbones. The shadow blending brush is nice too. And the look of this set is beautiful- the gold brushes, the colorful, geometric print of the case, and the case itself is nice and sturdy.
Amber L.
Madison Hts, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this kit! The brushes are great and the magnetic side for putting all my favorite tarte products makes my makeup bag a fraction of the size, so nice for travel! Great deal for the price!
Mariah M.
This set is truly amazing. The brushes work so well and they are so beautiful and feel luxurious!! The tin is awesome to put any singles in. These are all great for traveling.
Brittney T.
Kermit
Ok I didn't get the brushes with the box but that's ok I didn't give much for it the magnet in box is not that strong at all and sometimes they don't even stick at all you litlerly have to tape in your items in to this box so really it's like not having a magnet at all for thing to stay.
Linda P.
These brushes are amazing. You get a flawless look with these brushes and it also saves you lots of room in your makeup back because some brushes are conveniently 2in 1.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this is a good collection. i like all the brushes and i love double ended bruses. the bristles are soft and dont fall out. tarte brushes are one of my top favorites
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love this brush set. I purchased it during its fall launch at Sephora during the 2016 holiday season. I have oily skin but these brushes have no problem dealing with that issue. Makes my makeup blend perfectly and I would repurchase Tarte brushes over and over again. I have over 30 Tarte brushes and I have never had a problem with one of them. They are soft, blend my makeup perfect and pick up products so great. I don't have a bad thing to say about them. They clean super easily and I love the way they apply my make up. I would re-purchase them again and I do recommend Tarte brushes to anybody looking for a great priced set or buy them singly. Are usually purchase them on their website or I will go into the Sephora or Ulta stores and pick them up.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my first TARTE product and my first higher end brushes I have ever purchased. This was a steal! Limited edition, I believe I paid $40.00 for it. Each bush would be like $8.00. These brushes are fantastic! I can do any task with them and they are so full of bristles. Great quality and like butter on your skin! I normally dont like gold but it makes this set so high end. The other side of the palette is a magnet for custom shadow and blush pans! I depotted my NYX shadows with no problems at all and its perfect in this toolbox. The only thing I am iffy on is the color. The pattern is very Emilio Pucci! but the pinks and purple... meh. It needed a dark black color in there! I totally recommend this set, if you can find it anywhere now ;)
Sophie C.
Bodmin, Cornwall
what are these like in comparison to the real techniques ones?
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Are these brushes still available? I ran across them on Amazon & was wandering if I should snag them! Are they worth it??!!
Becky R.
Ocoee, FL
I need a few brushes who can set my makeup could this one be helpful
Teesha B.
Will these brushes leave streak marks on my face? My current brush is horrible and you can do tell I have makeup on.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Has anyone used these ? Are the brush thick or are they dense ?