Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint (Exposed) uploaded by Danielle T.

BY TARTE

Create full-coverage, opaque lip looks with this lightweight, liquid-to-matte lip paint. It dries down instantly so that color does not transfer, and the comfort flex formula means it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking, or feathering.... see more...

Danielle T.
Freeburg
This is my favorite color in this line. It’s a gorgeous matte light pinkish taupe color. It’s not too orange like so many other nudes. My issue with most nudes is they look great on most other people but any color with too much warmth can wash me out. It’s hard to find nudes that are geared to more cool skin tones but this looks great. It would be 5 stars but their quick dry formula is really drying so I have to wear a gloss over it which takes away the matte finish which is a bummer. I just can’t wear it alone because as soon as it dries my lips feel like a desert. Overall it’s a gorgeous color though.
Amanda M.
A really great nude, it is about medium-full coverage, but not drying at all, you don’t even feel it on, very close to my skin color, only issue is because it’s not as matte it does come off a little easier than other lippies but I still love it