BY TARTE #21 in Lipstick

A full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick with a quick-dry matte finish.

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing & softening skin

Product performance: Offers vibrant, opaque color with concentrated mineral pigments in a liquid-to-matte lip paint that dries instantly with no transferring. The featherlight Comfortflex formula means it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking or bleeding.

Bestie, Salty, Get It!, Homeslice, Rosé, Delish, Vibin, Fortune, Acid Wash Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

Killin' It Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol, mica. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), red 33 lake (CI 17200), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Festival, Obsessed, Low Key, Exposed Og, Extra Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, nylon-12, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, ascorbyl palmitate, mica, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, silica, silica silylate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). ME110LS000171

• Are these worth the price?? I'm loving the colors5 Answers
  • im currently on the hunt for the perfect nude shade for my pale s...6 Answers
  • Can i have this?? Sent to me maybe? Love this3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Phore M.
Hampshire, IL
I dont really know if it really dries down to matte but it does move around. You would think that it would be really matte and it would be staying on your lips for a long time, but no it moves around. The packaging is so cute tho. Not going to lie it has such an aesthetics appeal to it. The color choices are so pretty. All of them look beautiful. The evenly spread on to my lips but the only downside is that it does not fully dry.
Savannah S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Get It (apricot nude)
I am not a big fan of this product. The applicator seems pretty cheap to me for the price I am paying. It is easy to apply and use. With the first coat, it is pretty opaque and it needs a second coat or even three or four coats. After wearing it for an hour or two it starts to come off in chunks. I had purchased it from the tarte.com website. It definitely didn't live up to my expectations and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Review for: Wannabe (rich brown)
Because this is a matte formulated liquid lipstick, it is drying and can exaggerate natural lines on your lip. Best to exfoliate before use, thick coat of lip balm while you're doing the rest of your makeup, remove lip balm and apply carefully (I recommend a lip brush). Beautiful brown color. Lasted really long. If you want it for a short term makeup look, be prepared to use oil to remove it (baby oil works great).
Savannah C.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Delish (rosy mauve)
This is by far the best liquid matte lipstick I have ever used. This product exceed all expectation I had for it. This was my first time purchasing the product and I loved everything about it from the packaging to the formula. I would recommend this to everyone! The colors are beautiful, the formula is smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and cracked, and the color lasts for hours!!
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
Review for: Acid Wash (black cherry)
I love the new formula! It is literally amazing long wearing, opaque, and beautiful color! I did have to shake the bottle to get the opaque one swipe coverage. It lasted all day with only some coming off while eating. Tarte always uses good ingredients so I don't have to worry about breakouts around the mouth area. I received so many compliments when wearing. Love love love.
Kelly B.
Review for: Delish (rosy mauve)
I'm obsessed with this color. I recently bought this shade, along with Bounce, and the formula is unbeatable. It feels like you have chapstick on your lips, but you have ultra matte, long-lasting color that does NOT budge. Seriously, you can wipe your finger across your lip and nothing will come off. Forget Kylie Cosmetics. Shop Tarte.
HALEY M.
PEKIN, IL
A wonderful long lasting no shine lippie that turns matte in seconds! Tarte keeps stepping up their game with these lip products and trust me, it's an item that YOU want to include into your daily routine. I would buy this lip pain again and again if it meant i were able to put this beautiful product on my mouth! 10/10 reccomend
Tarrah T.
Review for: Bestie Bestie
These are one of my new found loves. I don't know how I went so long without trying these lip paints by Tarte. The formula is almost mousse like but it ends up drying matte. It does take a little bit to dry down but once it does it's there forever. It s pigmented, creamy, comfortable, and you can layer it without it crumbling.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Bling (pink berry)
It's not too often I find a matte lipstick that is comfortable none the less a liquid matte lipstick. This quick dry liquid matte lipstick from Tarts has become my go to lipstick. It has a wide range of beautiful colors and applies like a dream. It doesn't dry out my lips or settle into the lines. Two thumbs up! I love these.
Clarice F.
Review for: Bling (pink berry)
I looooooove tarte so much!!! Their products are WAY overpriced, but their line & packaging just makes you swoon. I have the lip taint, and the formula is amazing. Unfotunately, they aren't long lasting. They come off with one easy swipe, but they do go on silky smooth. Not good for long wear, but still looks amazing
Amethyst R.
Voorhees, NJ
I have been dying to purchase these, but i'm hesitant because i've heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they are too dry, and some say they don't dry enough. Help!
is it really worth $20 for one tube?
Shoba R.
Is this lip stick the sticky type or it is smooth on application??
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
How long wearing is this product? I tried it on in the shade Festival in store and fell in love but wasn't sure if the longevity was the same as other similar matte lipsticks.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Any swatches in rosé, delish, or vibin?