BY TARTE

Portable tarteist™ PRO palette with six exclusive shades powered by natural ingredients and none of the icky, bad stuff.

Includes Six Eyeshadows:

• Drive (nude)
  • Stylin (brown)
  • Boss (bronze)
  • Hype (gold)
  • Crisp (chestnut)
  • Dominate (shimmering raspberry)

Drive Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Stylin Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Boss Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, talc, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Hype Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, talc, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Crisp Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Dominate Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, talc, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• How's the formula of this palette? Do you find that you can get a...1 Answers
  • How well do you like this palette and how often do you use it? Do...8 Answers
  • Are the shimmers similar to the other tarteist pro palette? I own...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
OMG this palette is AMAZING! I absolutely love it! I bought it from Sephora and couldn't be more pleased! The colors are so rich and beautiful! Very pigmented! The colors are more daring so I will use this for when I go out on the town. It's a bit pricey when you compare the shadow size to the price , but it's still worth it! I'm so happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a portable "Girl's night out" kind of palette.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I have the full size of this which I absolutely love and just recently realized is completely different. I thought these were all shades that were in the Tarteist Pro but I am wrong...weird that they did that.

Anyways...So when I told myself I needed mini sized palettes for travel I just knew this was a must have. I love Tarte shadows! I’ll start with the only complaint which really is just that they should of included two more colors. Maybe two deep shades like “smoked” and “vamp” from the tarteist pro to really get a versatile palette. I like to have options for Smokey eyes.

Regardless, this little guy packs a punch! My two go-to eye looks are warm or mauve/berry toned ones. So I can just create so many looks with this palette. I take it with me every time I travel. It is great pigmentation and formula that will be able to put up with any weather you may be traveling to. I wore this when in Playa Del Carmen in 100 degree weather on my oily skin and it did not budge!
Gwyn R.
These are great colors in good sized palette. Really good for traveling and has everything you need for nice eye looks. Has a few mattes and a few shimmery shadows, going from neutral browns to golds to purples, very beautiful colors that with some eyeshadow primer work great for long periods of time!
Kayla W.
I love love love this eye shadow palette. I was dabbling in drug store - high end makeup. I came across this palette on sale for $15. Which is a great deal (thanks Ulta). I was looking for something with natural colors that I could do a quick look with. This is IT! At first I was thinking, wow, 6 colors for $15, kind of steep but we’ll see. I love the base and it lasts for the entire day!! With or without setting spray.

There is barely any fall out, especially if you tap your brush once. You can do simple and glam looks with this. The pigment is AWESOME. I really have no complaints with this palette. I want the tartiest pro now... Hoping I can get it on sale. But honestly, Tarte products are well worth the money they charge. I’ve been using my palette daily since last month, still haven’t put a dent in it.
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
Love tarte shadows and I love this mini palette for traveling. When I am going somewhere where I just need a simple eyelook, this is my go to palette to bring. The shimmery Metallics are sooo pretty and have amazing pigment, while the mattes are buttery and also pigmented! And don’t get me stared on the smell! It smells so good! But if you don’t like fragranced makeup products this would not be for you!
Morgan K.
Tulare, CA
It is a very universal palette. The metallics are very creamy and vibrant. They are not flaky. The pigments on each shadow are super blend-able. I purchased it from Ulta and I would highly recommend to anyone! It is great for business savvy to a stay at home mom!
Nathalia V.
This is my favorite! It's my new go to pallet. I have the urban decay 2 and 3 pallets and I'm bored with them. I like the neutral and bright colors on this pallet. They work great with brown eyes. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Especially for travel. It packs small so you don't have to carry around a big makeup bag
Maritza G.
I was very excited to find a burnt orange matte tone in this mini palette AND some shimmer deep red/ burgundy! This was a win. All of the shades can be used together or even 3-4 at a time giving you multiple looks. What I did not like about this palette however is given my tan/ olive skin tone ( being a Latina) doesn't allow much of the 2 mattes to stand out so I use them as transition shades. It is more of an every day palette versus something fun for a date night because the colors blend too much with my skin tone. Nice and portable for travel ( includes a mirror ) and all in all- a cute palette.
Mckenna B.
A great simple palette that is sure to make your eyes pop. The wonderful thing about this palette is that there are powders for every day natural looks and shimmery powders for special occasions or perhaps a night out. I use it everyday and if seems to last a long time.
Kate B.
Love this little Palette! It packs quite a punch for being so small, and I love the price tag. I don’t often pay a lot of money for large palettes, and this is perfect! So buttery and pigmented. Just wish the gold shade was a little lighter, and that it had maybe a matte pinky shade.
Brittany L.
Athens, AL
How well do you like this palette and how often do you use it? Does it go on smoothly and is it easy to blend?(:
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I ordered this and I want to know if it's a great product? The pigmentation and if it's worth it! I really want to know what y'all think of it?
Mia F.
Madison, OH
How pigmented is this pallet?
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
Are the shimmers similar to the other tarteist pro palette? I own the other one and don't want to purchase the same kinda shades. They look pretty darn close. Is it worth it if I already have the other one?
Caitlen C.
Is this little palette worth it? Are the colors great for different looks? It looks great for travel