BY TARTE #2 in Contouring

A highlight and contour palette with six pigmented powder and cream shades to create perfectly glowing, chiseled looks on every skin tone, without the icky, bad stuff.

Shades:

• Lit (champagne highlight)
  • Strobe (pearl highlight)
  • Fire (bronze highlight)
  • Stunner (opalescent highlight)
  • Shade (cream contour)
  • Sculpt (powder contour)

Lit Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, talc, boron nitride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, silica, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Strobe Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, calcium sodium borosilicate, boron nitride, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fire Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Stunner Ingredients: Mica, talc, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, zinc stearate, boron nitride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Shade Ingredients: Isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, triethylhexanoin, silica, mica, synthetic beeswax, kaolin, isodecyl neopentanoate, algae extract, water/aqua/eau, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylyl glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sculpt Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, water/aqua/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, VP/hexadecene copolymer, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

• Who else loves tarte? Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight &...3 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Is it creamy?5 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Does it last long? How pigmented is...8 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i bought this almost a year ago and still sometimes reach for it, i really like the highlighters in it and the contour powder but i don’t like the set up of this palette the powders get into the cream contour and make it look muddy" in 427 reviews
  • "wasn't expecting to like this palette as much as i did. i've had this palette for almost six months and i just hit pan on one of the hilight shades. i've been using tarts products for years now and this didn't disappoint. with my light skin tone this has options for me as well. definitely recommend " in 87 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I absolutely adore this palette. It is hands down my go to contour palette. At first I was a little scared to use the shade "shade" (which is the creamy one) but I have fallen in love with it. A little most certainly goes a long way so be careful when applying it. Its extremely bendable and I cannot contour without it. I will then go over with the shade "sculpt" to "set" the contour. The highlighters in the palette are absolutely stunning. I love "stunner and fire" when I'm tan during the summer months. If I'm very light I tend to only use "strobe". I love mixing them to create the perfect highlight. Seriously I cannot live without this palette. It is perfect in every way. The colors are extremely pigmented. The matte black packaging is absolutely beautiful. It's not insanely expensive. I recommend this product to everyone ! I will repurchase when the time comes. However, I've had this palette for about 2 years now and still haven't made a dent in any of the pans. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Kailynn H.
Belleville , IL
The fact that this came in my fabfitfun box changed my makeup look for the better. I’ll start by saying it smells delicious like a hint of chocolate and the cream contour blends beautifully. It is on the cooler side so if your skin is very fair then I would use this as a good crease color. Moving on to the powder contour this is a lovely reddish undertone brown and it looks nice to apply on top of that cream contour. The highlights are very pigmented and look even better after setting spray has been applied I like that there are 4 shades so any skin tone can use it. The product itself feels luxurious and you know what I mean when you feel the sleek packaging and it’s heavy too. I love the magnetic opening and the two mirrors it’s all around worth the price point and even more so since I paid 40 for the whole fabfitfun box!
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I received this in my latest summer edition of the fab fit fun box. And while I love most products made by Tarte, This is hard to review because I adore part of it and absolutely hate the other part. I absolutely detest creamy contour products they just feel gross to me and I cannot stand having them on my skin. I prefer powders that are Blend able. And putting powder on top of a cream just is so gross to me. The powders are beautiful and they blend well and the highlighters are gorgeous and I can’t praise them enough but if I had to buy this pallet myself, I wouldn’t spend a penny on it. Because of the creamy colors. 🤢 YUCK GROSS. The packaging is very professional lovely and sleek the double mirrors really help If you’re on the go.
Caroline🏁🍓 D.
Miami
GOT THIS IN A OR PACKAGE AND COULDNT BELIVE MY EYES. This is an outstanding preforming pallet. To the colors from the pigment everything is just right. I love everything about it. Even the packaging. Using this everyday since I got it. Works with all different looks & styles. It even works great on my skin color. I absloutley reccomend these highlights & conturs. Smells delightful and the names of the colors are super cuteee #lit # fire #shade #strobe #stunner #sculpt #gotwhatipaidforandmore 😍😍
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette! Definitely worth the money because you get 4 versatile highlight colors and a cream and powder contour for $45!! I love the cream to sculpt my face and get more sharp lines. I use the tarte The Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush with it and it is the perfect combo goes on perfect. The cream contour blends perfectly and doesn't look harsh or dark on your skin and the powder contour has the perfect tone to it. The highlighters are really pigmented and beautiful. I love all four colors, I usually mix them up and play around. The good thing is they can be layered on and mixed without looking cakey. The highlighters look bomb on my skin tone lol. I love the packaging and scent too. Would def recommend especially for makeup beginners!
Christine D.
Waipahu
This is my very first highlighting palette and it did not disappoint.
Every highlight shades in here are beautiful and gives me a healthy
looking glow on my skin. My absolute favorites are "fire" and "strobe".
They have this perfect shimmer and it melts on your skin and gives you
the goddess glow, I love it so much! I have never tried a cream contour
before so seeing a cream contour on this palette was a huge plus for me.
It was intimidating at first since it's my first time but I was
surprised on how easy it was to control and blend with a brush or
sponge. The powder bronzer was also great to set the cream contour. I am
so pleased with this palette and the packaging is very simple, sleek
and classy in my opinion. I love everything about this palette and I
would totally recommend this to you guys.
Aryn L.
I received this item as a part of my FabFitFun subscription in the summer box, and overall am enjoying it. I have a light neutral skin tone, and I think this palette probably caters best to light to medium skin tones. At first, I was a little weirded out that there's a cream product with powders, but was happily pleased with the way it blended out. The light and dark shades work very well together to create a very flattering contour. The higlighters are smooth and pretty, though not the most pigmented. I also tried using one of the highlighers as an eyeshadow, and even on top of a primer it did not last long at all. The packaging is amazingly sturdy, Tarte in my opinion has the best packaging for their stuff. This would be great to travel with. It also has the most delectable chocolate scent.
JLWages W.
I got this for Christmas about 2 years ago and it was my first big contour pallet I ever got and I absolutely love it! Has lasted me for such a long time and the packaging is super sturdy and I love that when you close it it stays closed bc I’m pretty sure it’s magnetic! I would totally buy this product again, looks great on the skin and doesn’t look muddy at all!Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palettetarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow DefinerMaybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara - Glam Black by Maybellinetarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Andrea E.
United States
This product is pretty darn good. The highlights are very metallic and blinging and the various shades could go for multiple skin tones. They apply smoothly and stay on the face for a pretty long time. I do have some cons worth mentioning tho. Even though the highlights are great I never find myself using the contours. The cream imo pretty much blends into nothing and the powder looks very muddy and grey on my skin. However beautiful the highlights may be they are still really dusty and produce a lot of kick up that can fall into the cream contour. It also makes the palette really dirty because of the packaging material. The mirror in it are nice and the packaging is very sturdy so that's another plus.
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I LOVE this palette! I received it in my fabfitfun box and I use it EVERY single day! I love how pigmented and how very little goes a long ways! I have fairly pale skin with not a lot of color so this gives me a variety of different colors to highlight with. I love that you can combine colors and the packaging is perfect. My first Palette was mailed and the upper left hand corner came broken in pieces so they sent me a replacement.. that too had broken highlighter pieces (crack during shipping) so if you purchase this I would recommend you buy it at the store and not have it shipped. I highly recommend this palette if you are looking for a variety of ways to highlight and contour. LOVE MINE!
Anna K.
Valrico, FL
Would you say the pigment is worth the price?
McKenna M.
Is this a good palette for new makeup gurus??
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Is this product good for fair skin? I've heard it's too dark. TIA!
Taty M.
I have heard So much good things about this product. I just dont know if its worth the money. Please someone let me know
bechora V.
Does this blend well? Does it last long? How pigmented is it?