tarte Tarteist Lip Wardrobe Duo

A vegan-friendly intro set of tarteist™ lip essentials. Paint on pigment whether you're a matte or a gloss gal with this total tarteist lippie wardrobe. The travel size set of pigmented lip perfectors features the fan favorite tarteist lip paint for sexy, hydrating color in two flawless finishes. With the deluxe-size creamy matte lip paint, you'll get full coverage, long-wearing nude hue with a lightweight, moussey texture and a non-drying, matte finish. For a fuller-looking lip look, apply the deluxe-size glossy lip paint to create high-coverage, lip gloss-level shine in a rich, lasting berry shade. This set contains: - 0.034 oz Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in WCW (berry) - 0.034 oz Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Namaste (nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan-friendly and dermatologist tested.

I have been wanting these, do they last all day or do you have too keep applying it?
I just got the red gloss. Is it all day last?
I just got this from Ulta- how is the gloss? Does it last?
Start your review of tarte Tarteist Lip Wardrobe Duo!
Product Highlights
Love this glossy lip paint on my lips very smooth very pigmented...And it don't smell bad, it don't even dry my lips...in 22 reviews
2 years agoCharlotte
I loved these! The price is great for two high end lipsticks! The first shade (light pink) is my fav! It is so creamy and adds a nice nude-pink color to your lips. The second color (dark red) was good also! It was more glossy and was messy at times. :)
2 years agoWinter park, FL
Amazing lip kit! I absolutely love the gloss. I love how when I put it on, it dries to matte in a matter of seconds! It literally doesn't budge after that. Sometimes I forget it's on because it never comes off on any glasses or anything. Amazing product!
2 years agoNew Orleans, LA
One of my favorite lip duos from Tarte! These two last all day and are great colors! They are super natural and easy to apply! The price for the size is OK and is in nice packaging. I will buy it again or hopefully, receive it in Ipsy again!
2 years agoFruitland, ID
I love it I might be buying a regular size due to having the travel size I got one from Sephora for my birthday and one in my ipsy bag I love them but I dislike how it stains on the lips fast. Best lip product I have try so far I recommend it.
3 years ago
tarte Tarteist Lip Wardrobe Duo uploaded by Jackie B.
tarte Tarteist Lip Wardrobe Duo uploaded by Jackie B.
The value of this set is amazing! However, the namaste lip paint does not work for me. I have a light skin tone with yellow undertones and this just washes my lips out. It is paler than my lips so it is just not flattering. Also this formula does not dry matte and is not transfer-proof. The shade wcw is a beautiful berry. This was my first time trying this formula and I really like the lip gloss but it is very shiny and wet so I don't know if I would trust it with my long hair on a windy day. It is a little sticky when you first apply but it kind of softens the longer you wear it. Overall I think this is a great way to try the products in small packages.
2 years ago
I love these Tarte lip products! They go on so smooth and dry very quick to a matte finish. When I first tried this out it was my first time but now I am obsessed! It is available at Sephora and Ulta and I have bought many other colors!
3 years agoParsippany, NJ
I love tarte products! I definitely suggest this to anyone wanting to try their lip products out.. the only thing bad I would have to say about the lip paints is that they are not very long lasting..
2 years agoMilwaukie, OR
Great value! It comes with two different colors and two different finishes! Pretty good sizes for a sample too! This really makes me want to buy full sizes! I got my in the checkout line at ultra! This would be a great stocking stuffer
3 years agoPittstown, NJ
Best formula ever!! I love these! Easy to travel with. The packaging is so cute!! Feels like butter on the lips!! Really tiny but really worth it!! I love tarte and I love these mini lip paints!!!!!
3 years agoMooresville, NC
This is such a great lip quo kit! The nude shade is absolutely perfect for your day time, work appropriate looks and the other shade is a darker vampy color that is great for nights and more formal events! These are long wearing shades as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...