BY TARTE

Draw outside the lines with Tarte's twist-up precision lip liner. This versatile 2-in-1 lip crayon helps you create vibrant Tarteist looks no matter your skill level thanks to its creamy, easy-glide formula that deposits rich, hydrating pigment in just one simple stroke. The automatic twist-up tool features a crisp, tapered tip to help contour and accentuate your natural lip line, leaving you primed and coated with lip-loving ingredients while preventing feathering. Finish with an expertly-coordinating shade of the Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint to create your perfect Tarteist masterpiece. Vegan friendly. see more...

ZinahBeauty b.
America
I love tarte lipsticks and lip liner but this is amazing honestly I can't describe how much I love this I actually love all tarteist and their collections
Rosavelt N Tkay D.
Brownwood
Absolutely love this product and brand. The colors are so vibrant. And the product last all day for me. Would recommend this to everyone that loves makeup
Amanda p.
Purchased at: ULTA
This liner is so nice! It goes on very smoothly, and very pigmented. It was just as good as I'd hoped, and it wasn't too drying on my lips. Very good!
Ashley V.
Los Fresnos
i got this product free but i don’t remember where . but it’s a beautiful color and not hard to apply to the lips. i use it all over the lips sometimes.
member-8cdd2
Amazing lip liner. Blended easily with lipstick and was easy to remove if overlined. Overall a good product that didn’t dry out the lips too much
Jaclyn A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love all Tarte products! I find the quality to be reliable throughout the entire line of makeup. I started out with their foundation, and have expanded overtime. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new line to try!
Maryam R.
nashville
Purchased at: Sephora
tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon tarte brand over all is my favorite brand that I have ever used. I love my lip crayon you really don’t need to lipstick when you have this crayon lol sometimes I just used it by it self just because you don’t need anything else with lol I highly recommend it. Price wise it’s reasonable.
Heather S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip pencil gives me the most precise lip line. I love the fine tip because my lips always look so clean and done when I use it.
Alejandra R.
Pingree Grove, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this lip crayon around 3 times already and the last one I bought is not the same. I think they changed the formula to a more creamy consistency and I don’t like it. The liners I had prior weren’t as creamy and worked so much better, the new formula feathers out.
Sandra V.
Irving
Purchased at: ULTA
Really like the lip crayón, Would recommend, Very easy to apply and to use, Pricey but good quality
Alena P.
Is the lip crayon smooth and pigmented?