tarte Tarteist Lip Contour Set

A vegan friendly duo of deluxe lip contouring essentials. Lip contouring just got easier with this travel-friendly set of coordinating tarteist™ lip essentials. Impart a perfectly contoured pout with the deluxe-size tarteist lip crayon, a two-in-one lip liner and primer that deposits rich, hydrating pigment without any feathering. Then, you can shade, plump, and define your lips with the deluxe-size tarteist creamy matte lip paint. This longwearing liquid lipstick delivers matching, full-coverage color, with a lightweight, moussey texture and a non-drying, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.001 oz Tarteist Lip Crayon in Latergram (mauve) - 0.034 oz Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in tbt (mauve) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan and dermatologist tested.

Have not had the opportunity to try this product yet wondering what are the advantages of this product?
I have tried the huda beauty lip contour sets and I really enjoyed it. Would this be similar in consistency. I found huda beauty lip liquidy and doesn't dry down too fast which I enjoy. Does this dry quickly and does this transfer? Does the lip liner feel creamy or dry?
is this worth buying??
Start your review of tarte Tarteist Lip Contour Set!
Product Highlights
I'm a huge fan of the tastiest lip paints they stay on all day do not bleed and don't dry out your lips too much like others the lip pencil goes on super easy and is very creamy!in 15 reviews
2 years ago
I would highly recommend this Tarte lip product! It gives the best contour of colors on your lips. It can be purchased at Ulta or Sephora. It’s long lasting. I only applied it once on Thanksgiving and never had to reapply, which is refreshing. Go out and try it for yourself, it beat the NYX comparable lip contour by a long shot because of the vibrant colors and long lasting wear.
2 years agoFort Worth
Great product does not dry my lips at all and makes them feel soft! Have a variety of colors to choose for all skin colors! Love the color Delish love the product will be getting more colors '
7 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm a HUGE fan of Tarte because it performs just as advertised! The lip liner and gloss stays on all day (or night) which I Iove because I don't have to worry about fading or coming off when I drink my coffee or other beverages. I do however have to reapply a clear lip gloss every once and a while to prevent cracking. I have a medical condition called Sjorens syndrome that essentially dries out my eyes, mouth and lips. I love the fact that I can put up the Tarte lip gloss and not have to worry about it smearing or cooming off, especially when we're in the hot humid weather at our beach house in Florida :) Tarte lips stayed on the entire time (4 hours++) when my daughter had 5 numbers at her Spring dance recital ! No reapplying or smearing on her or the rest of the team, all of which are 5 yrears old! #hugefan #ilovetarte
2 years agoWoodhaven, NY
This product it's really wearable, Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint is a full coverage and it provides a matte look, it's easy too apply. Let's be honest it's Tarte so the product might be a little bit expensive like around 20 bucks, you can find this product at sephora or ultra beauty.
2 years ago
I love love tarte and thir line of produvts have come a long way.  Their lip kits and matte lipsticks are beautiful.  It stays ona long time and i love the colors.  I have several colorsof these paints.  They are not lip drying and comfortable to wear.  Its not transfer proof though.
2 years agoHoover, AL
I like this liquid lipstick a lot! When you first put it on its so smooth and looks flawless! But throughout the day I noticed it starts peeling from the inner parts of my lips. The lip liner in this set is literally nothing buy the full size of u want it. The colors they have available are so perfect!
2 years agoHERNDON
You can never go wrong with Tarts lip paints they are absolutely beautiful they feel like nothing is there on the lips they last forever they last all day I buy mine from tarte.com they are rather pricey you can also get them at local beauty stores such as Ulta and Sephora but I would love to have them all they are my absolute favorite liquid lipstick
2 years agopendergrass , GA
I absolutely love his. It’s super smooth and so easy to just glide on your lips. I had no problem. I bought this product from Sephora and it was nicely packed and I no problem with it. I used it once and I will definitely buy this again. It’s fantastic! I would definitely recommend!
2 years agoBarre, VT
Lip contouring is a new thing for me. I've loved this set. The liner is easy to work with and the lip paint is smooth but lasting. It's a little drying. I also put a bit of shiny powder on the center of my bottom lip after this dries (usually kitten by Stila) for an added pop.
2 years agoMiramar, FL
This are amazing lip products, the come in a really convenient size delivering excellent products, in a really good package, the color is really amazing, they are really easy to apply and the feeling they leave on the lips it's amazing would recommend with close eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...