BY TARTE #24 in Lip Gloss

A lip gloss with the color payoff of a lipstick & the sexy sheen of a gloss.

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing and softening skin

Product performance: Lacquers lips with vibrant color that glides on smoothly & wears weightlessly using concentrated mineral pigments in a non-sticky, conditioning serum. Natural skin soothers & conditioners smooth & treat lines & cracks, leaving lips soft, supple & nourished.

All Shades Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, water/aqua/eau, polybutene, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, diphenyl dimethicone, silica dimethyl silylate, ethylcellulose, jojoba esters, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, stearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, pentylene glycol, talc, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, acacia decurrens flower wax, polyglycerin-3, mica, polyurethane-56, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 27 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850).

Made in Italy.

• Is this product all natural?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
  • I love all my lip glosses. I'm trying to find a color that blends...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie Rose S.
When these first launched, I wasn't sure if I needed another lip gloss to add to my collection, but like usual, I couldn't resist a brand new tarte gloss line. So I jumped on the tarte site and ordered every single shade instead of just buying one. But I have no regrets, as these lip glosses are unlike anything I've ever tried before due to them feeling so incredibly light weight and cool on your lips (not in that annoying tingly plumping kind of way). These glosses don't really have a stickiness to them, but what you will notice is that the formula is quite thick, which allows every single shade to be applied opaque with only a bit of product. Now these glosses will need to be reapplied throughout the day, but I wouldn't say hourly. I would recommend using one of the tarte lip liners that coincides with the matte lip paints to prevent any feathering. Overall, these are by far some of the best glosses I've used and I plan on getting back ups! Buy one, you won't be disappointed!!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I received a sample size of Tartes "Tastiest Glossy Lip Paint" in my December Ipsy Glam bag for 2016. I was actually pretty impressed. The color is like a berry/cherry kind of shade. Real festival. Not a color I would just wear everyday, but for special occasions. I loved the color on my lips. It applied like butter, and felt great "sitting" on my lips. Its a wet lip paint, so it doesn't "dry" on contact, which I REALLY liked. Its buildable, and even makes your lips appear "fuller" because its a gloss. Overall, I would Definately recommend this if you like lip paint AND glossy mixed together. I loved the texture, and will probably buy a full size tubs of a different shade. Any every day nude maybe, just because I like the formula so much. Thanks ipsy, for suggesting this for me. I actually like it, and have some of it on right now lol.
Reis P.
Gastonia, NC
Let me start this off by saying , if I could give this product 0 stars I would.

So, I received this product last month. It was from a friend and it was in the darkest purple they sell. I was excited because from the outside it looked to pretty! I searched it and saw that it was a nice color and it looked okay on my skin tone. I put in on my lips just to try it out and it was a little sticky for my liking, but it was very pigmented and I was excited to incorporate it into a new look.

Fast forward 5 minutes. I'm taking off the product with my normal makeup remover and my lips and where I swatched it on my hand... WERE GREEN! I couldn't believe it. It looked awful and it wouldn't wash off. It stayed tinted green for a whole day and I had to return the product. Hugely disappointed. I would not buy any lip products from them again.
Amanda B.
I got a sample size in my ipsy bag this month so I tried it out. It's very wet and didn't dry down at all. I'm not super crazy about glossed but I was hoping it would be comfortable to wear because it's a GORGEOUS color. Sadly the color is the only good thing about it. Although I gave this product there stars because after I blotted alot of the product off it left a nice matte red color behind and it actually looks great. I don't think I will ever buy this product but I will definitely be using the rest of this little tube. I am not sure what color I have, it doesn't say, but it's a rich red color that will be great for all the holiday parties I have coming up
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I only have this is in the color obvi which is described as a warm nude. and I love it for multiple reasons. First the color is beautiful it's not too light to where I look dead, it's the perfect nude. I also love the formula it feels like you're wearing a Chapstick. I hate when lip glosses are really sticky and messy then my hair ends up getting stuck to it ugh lol. My only problem with this line is the shade selection. There's not much variety, nudes, mauves, and a few vampy shades. I really wanted to buy more but was looking for something fun for the summer like a coral or peach.
Naedelene R.
I have the color SNAP and love it! It definitely is a nude mauve. I have not worn lip gloss in years and never really liked the look until just recently. I saw that these were released by Tarte and decided to give it a try because I love their creamy matte paint. The gloss applies smoothly and it's not too glossy. It is not sticky. Very comfortable to wear. Thankfully there is no weird taste. My packaged gloss has not done the weird oily residue thing yet like others have complained about and my creamy matte paint has done so hopefully it stay like that. I would recommend!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
After hearing so much hype about these glosses, I decided to check them out for myself---I'm so glad I finally did!! I got "Slay" which is a violet color that surprisingly looks really good with my olive complexion. The consistency of the gloss isn't sticky, and it lasted through my bagel (which was so impressive to me that I needed to get right on here and write about it)

This gloss is vegan and the Tarte brand is cruelty free which is so wonderful!!!
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
I received a sample in my monthly ipsy bag and It was not at all what I expected or was hoping for. It is a very wet formula and I don't like the applicator at all. Once applied I blotted it with a tissue and it left a nice deep, matte color behind which I loved but when first applied I didn't at all. I love the color I received and think it's perfect for fall and the holidays but overall I wouldn't go out just to purchase this product.
Alyssa S.
Indiana, PA
I am in love with the new lip paints by tarte. I apply this product at the end of the night and it will still be on my lips the next day. The only problem i have had with these though is they will show up on your glass/cup or on your pillow if you accidentally fall asleep with it on. Pretty much the color stays on your lips but transfers too. They also sell matching lip liners for the colors in this line which are awesome.
Jenny G.
This product has quickly become my holy grail and everyday staple. At first I bought this to go over lipsticks to give them some shine, but these work just fine on their own. They are so pigmented and last for hours! Usually I do not get very long wear out of glossy lip products, with the exemption of these. I bought hella, the lightest one and my favorite, and I skin bought more. They are my go to everyday lip products
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Does this lip paint dry the lips out? Also, does it last long? I'm thinking about getting it in the shade Goals.
Taylor H.
Are these pigmented or sticky?
maria c.
Los Banos, CA
Is this glossy lip paint sticky? Also is it long lasting?
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
I just got this and I am wondering if the smell of this if supposed to be as horrible as it is, or if it is supposed to smell good? Thanks
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
How is the pigment in these and are they streaky?