Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY

HELP I have a contour palette I love but I want to try a new one. There are so many out there PLEASE give me your suggestions. If it isn't a palette then give me th individual products please. Oily and acne prone face. I contour everyday pretty much!! I have tried several but is the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette worth it or tarte Tarteist Contour Palette or tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette: Volume II or Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette or Kat Von D Lock-it Mini Baking Duo what do you suggest?

Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 week, 2 days ago
I have the tarte tarteist contour palette and it’s my go to for contour. I’d recommend that one for sure.