BY TARTE #13 in Contouring Kits

Sculpt your complexion using this palette’s paint by numbers technique. This all-in-one face slenderizing palette features six numbered, contouring shades and a step-by-step visual guide so you can seamlessly highlight, correct, contour, and accentuate your best features like a pro. With ultra-soft, satin powders, these shades blend easily to create add rich, gradual dimension while softening any harsh lines. Use it with the coordinating tarteist™ sculpt & slim contour brush (sold separately) to create a professional-looking contoured look.

• Is the tarte Tarteist Contour Palette good for lighter skin? 1 Answers
  • How good is this? 1 Answers
  • I have this palette and have been using it for about half a year,...1 Answers
tarte Tarteist Contour Palette
  • "this contouring palette is amazing i love it!! it works amazing for my skin and i've never heard of contouring palette out of powder but it works amazing i highly recommend this" in 67 reviews
  • "first off, this palette smells like vanilla. this palette is extremely pigmented, which for the most part is a good thing but can easily make your contour look muddy if you overdo it. it's a little dark for fair skin, but the volumes released after this took care of that problem." in 40 reviews
Au N.
This is a great contour kit. The colors aren’t too light—the contour color is dark enough for me—and it comes in this cute package that looks like an artist’s palette. The contour color has a matte finish but the bronzers and highlighters are shimmery. I don’t use the bronzers on my face for that reason (I do like it on my shoulders and chest for an extra glow) and I use the highlighter sparingly. A little goes a long way! The only drawback is that I can’t use the blush that comes with it because it is too light for me.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I love Tarte. I love their Park Avenue Princess and am obsessed with their blushes. However, this palette, while nice, didn’t do it for me. Mainly because of the combination of colors and way they are laid out in the palette.

I felt the contour colors had kick back and would get into the center highlight shade and dirty it up. I wanted this mainly for the highlight because my other Tarte highlight had broken and I thought this would be a good replacement.

I didn’t find myself reaching for the other colors in the palette, and then just stopped using this in general. Good quality and great for traveling, but didn’t work for me. I wish I could build my own palette from Tarte and choose the colors inside!
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
I love this contour palette. It’s great for on the go because it has everything you need instead of bringing multiple products. This product is very pigmented and a little goes a long way! I normally use the dark shade and medium shade most of the time. I sometimes use the color in the very center to highlight my nose sometimes. I definitely recommend this product!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Pigmentation Is Great & I Love The Fact There Is A Highlighter Shade Included:)I'm A Tarte Fanatic💜I Purchase Almost Everything I Can With Any Extra Mucho That I Can Save. I Will Say The MakeupBy Shayla Was My Fave!! The Blush Is More Peachy Tone Then On The 3rd Edition:) tarte Tarteist Contour Palettetarte Tarteist Contour Palette
Sydni U.
Bradford, RI
I am constantly reaching for this Tarte Contour palette. The packaging is beautiful, and the pigment is subtle enough to look natural but strong enough to make a difference. Although its intended use is to contour, I also use the product for eyeshadow especially when I’m traveling and have limited storage space and it works very well.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Very nice product. The blush is a little lighter than i like it but it's beautiful. The contour shades are just right for my skin tone and the highlighter is stunning. I love this product, I would purchase this again.
Destiny D.
Erie, PA
I love tarte but the value just isn’t there for me with this one. The pans are half the size of comparable products. It’s annoying to use with a large brush because it dips into the adjacent pans. I think it’s beautiful and the quality is there but it’s not worth it imo
Lindsay O.
Revere, MA
I’ve been using this product for two years and I’m still on the first one! I love both of the brows for contouring. And the correcting powder works amazing. As well as the light powder and the setting powder. The blush is my favorite blush I have! Would buy again.
Elizabeth R.
Bluffton, IN
Tart makes mini Contor pallet in by far this is my favorite because you have everything within the one pallet. The whole thing is a pro I love everything about this pallet. It is kind of hard to find in stores sometimes. But Ulta usually tends to have them.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I hate that this has been discontinued but if you’re lucky enough to already own it, it’s amazing. I got mine on tarte’s website and actually bought 3. The colors are great with the exception of the middle whiteish color. I really don’t even know what that ones for. It smells amazing. It would be more convenient in different packaging though.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this worth the $45?
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this pallet damage your skin much?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
When would you use this ?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
I want to try this also ... Is it cream or powder ?
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
This really expensive and my sister wants one. Are they really worth the purchase.? Or should o try a different product?