Sculpt your complexion using this palette’s paint by numbers technique. This all-in-one face slenderizing palette features six numbered, contouring shades and a step-by-step visual guide so you can seamlessly highlight, correct, contour, and accentuate your best features like a pro. With ultra-soft, satin powders, these shades blend easily to create add rich, gradual dimension while softening any harsh lines. Use it with the coordinating tarteist™ sculpt & slim contour brush (sold separately) to create a professional-looking contoured look.

Is this good for beginners?
How does this compare to ABH?
How dark are the pigmentations? Can you build upon it?
Start your review of tarte Tarteist Contour Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...amazing for my skin and i've never heard of contouring palette out of powder but it works amazing i highly recommend this” in 67 reviews
“...make your contour look muddy if you overdo it. it's a little dark for fair skin, but the volumes released after this took care of that problem.” in 40 reviews
Temple, TX
This is a good contour palette for fair and light skin. It smells absolutely delicious, I love the smell. I found it easy to work with, the colors are very blendable. I can use the darkest shade along my jawline, the highlights I use all over. I set my under eyes with the more yellow color, and use the other all over my face.
Memphis, TN
This is fantastic product by Tarte. It is very clearly labeled so there's no confusion about shades or where to put them when referencing the included contour guide( if you're new to contouring or trying to achieve a specific look). The size is very convenient and fits easily in my purse for travel. Pigmentation is great as well.
Brawley , CA
I'm such a big fan of Tarte Cosmetics. They make the most beautiful makeup palettes. This one is their newest Contour Palette, Tartiest Contour Palette! They infuse minerals & vitamins & antioxidants. The palette are a good size with the colors having bright, good pigmentation. I love this cosmetic line.
I'm very happy I bought this because i love it these powders are so smooth and creamy. Super easy to blend and they smell good I definitely prefer this better than the Anastasia contour kit and it has a blush. The only problem I have is that the highlight is a little too white for medium and darker skin tones.
Ogden, UT
Contour kit it is what I have bought recently and I have love if you not tried I would recommend to try it is worth the price and it's really well to apply to your skin I love it because it lasts through the day I have very bad acne and it does not irritated or bother it at all I'm going through the day
Westerville, OH
This is such a cute palette. I love face palettes that have just a few options, where the colors that are chosen are inclusive to different skin types and colors, and it great to just throw in an overnight or a vacation bag. This is simple to use and made by a great company. Would recommend to anyone!
Westbury, NY
This was the first contour palette that I ever purchased, I liked the colors and thought that they were pretty. I do think that this works better as a blush though because there isn't enough gray in the palette for it to look like real shadows. My stars are for using this as a blush, not as a contour.
Fort Worth, TX
tarte Tarteist Contour Palette uploaded by Zabdy W.
Absolutely love my Tarte Shayla Contour Pallete, I am a beginner and it is very easy to use and it smells amazing! I highly recommend this if you're just beginning or even a pro. It's a huge size and has a great mirror on the compact.
Orange, CA
I love this palette! It is my go to contour. The colors are very easy to blend and are very pigmented. The only problems I have that the highlight in the middle isn't very pigmented and doesn't really highlight. Also, if you don't know how to blend it then you can it can look muddy. Rather than that, I love this product! I would definitely buy again.
I love love love Tarte's Tarteist Contour Palette! This is the one that actually taught me how to contour. It has a pamphlet on how to use this palette and where everything should go! It's so easy to use and learn. It's a powder finish and blends very well! I don't think I can live without it anymore!

253 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gladstone, MO
8 months ago
Ashley W. I’ve never tried a contour pallet but would like to. Is this one matte and do you think it would work on mature skin? I’m a light medium cool tone complexion.
Ashley W. • 8 months ago
Well, I'm 36 and I have signs of aging. It's matte and works well with my skin. I say give it a try, I think you'll love it.
Staten Island
8 months ago
tarte Tarteist Contour Palette if someone used it tell about this texture price which skin I have oily skin pigmentation
Marie H. • 3 months ago
Let's seeee. So price is not awful because it lasts forever, then again I did snag this while Tarte was having a sale. I have oily skin as well, but I always prep my face with smashbox pore minimizing primer (first primer I've tried that actually keeps the oil somewhat at bay), and finish off with urban decay de-slick setting spray (also helps somewhat). As far as texture, super smooth as most of Tarte's powders are. I'll also bake my face a bit for occasions to help with the oil, especially in the summer; less so in the winter. Also, this palette is SUPER pigmented. Hope that helps!