BY TARTE #14 in Contouring

Sculpt your complexion using this palette’s paint by numbers technique. This all-in-one face slenderizing palette features six numbered, contouring shades and a step-by-step visual guide so you can seamlessly highlight, correct, contour, and accentuate your best features like a pro. With ultra-soft, satin powders, these shades blend easily to create add rich, gradual dimension while softening any harsh lines. Use it with the coordinating tarteist™ sculpt & slim contour brush (sold separately) to create a professional-looking contoured look.

• Is the tarte Tarteist Contour Palette good for lighter sk...2 Answers
  • How good is this? 1 Answers
  • I have this palette and have been using it for about half...1 Answers
tarte Tarteist Contour Palette
  • "this contouring palette is amazing i love it!! it works amazing for my skin and i've never heard of contouring palette out of powder but it works amazing i highly recommend this" in 67 reviews
  • "first off, this palette smells like vanilla. this palette is extremely pigmented, which for the most part is a good thing but can easily make your contour look muddy if you overdo it. it's a little dark for fair skin, but the volumes released after this took care of that problem." in 40 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I have like a million Contour highlight palettes and I would say this one is one of my top 3 favorites what I really like about this one is that the bronze shades are not orange at all so they make for a very natural-looking Contour they have a lighter one and a darker ones so you can mix them together took create your perfect shade. Something that's very different about this palette is that it comes with a blush and a shimmer highlight in the center. There are not very many I can't even think of one actually that come with a blush. You can set your whole face with this bronze your whole face contour and highlight and blush so it's like the perfect travel Contour highlight pressed powder kit it has everything you need including a huge mirror! I don't want to forget to mention the Highlight she is our beautiful one is beige and one is yellow and so I mix them together and apply them to my under eyes the center of my forehead and under my cheek contour lines to make them nice and clean. It's a very well-made palette you can tell when you pick it up it's not a cheap palette it's very sturdy in fact I dropped mine quite a few times and nothing ever broke one of the pans fell out once but I just popped it right back in the product did not break.
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
The main thing I love about this palette is that everything is all in one place. It has a (matte) highlighter, a shimmer highlighter, yellow color correcting powder, two shades of contour, and a blush. I found the matte highlighter and the correcting powder to be fairly creamy while the contour was a little more powdery.

I love the contour, the blush, and the matte highlighter. The shimmer highlighter I was not impressed. Since it was in the middle, it got a lot of kickback from the other shades. I prefer to use other shimmer highlighters because I found that this one lacks intensity and is not very buildable.

I really liked this contouring palette, and other than the shimmer highlighter in the middle, I would buy this again!
Au N.
This is a great contour kit. The colors aren’t too light—the contour color is dark enough for me—and it comes in this cute package that looks like an artist’s palette. The contour color has a matte finish but the bronzers and highlighters are shimmery. I don’t use the bronzers on my face for that reason (I do like it on my shoulders and chest for an extra glow) and I use the highlighter sparingly. A little goes a long way! The only drawback is that I can’t use the blush that comes with it because it is too light for me.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I love Tarte. I love their Park Avenue Princess and am obsessed with their blushes. However, this palette, while nice, didn’t do it for me. Mainly because of the combination of colors and way they are laid out in the palette.

I felt the contour colors had kick back and would get into the center highlight shade and dirty it up. I wanted this mainly for the highlight because my other Tarte highlight had broken and I thought this would be a good replacement.

I didn’t find myself reaching for the other colors in the palette, and then just stopped using this in general. Good quality and great for traveling, but didn’t work for me. I wish I could build my own palette from Tarte and choose the colors inside!
Lynsey B.
Plainfield
I use the tarte Contour palette in volume 1. It has six items in it and I really only use half of those. The blush in the highlighter aren't great but if it's the only thing I have available I can make it work. The lighter of the two works great for my pale skin for Contour and occasionally I'll use the darker shade for a more dramatic look. I've had this palette for a very long time and it holds up while.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Pigmentation Is Great & I Love The Fact There Is A Highlighter Shade Included:)I'm A Tarte Fanatic💜I Purchase Almost Everything I Can With Any Extra Mucho That I Can Save. I Will Say The MakeupBy Shayla Was My Fave!! The Blush Is More Peachy Tone Then On The 3rd Edition:) tarte Tarteist Contour Palettetarte Tarteist Contour Palette
Sydni U.
Bradford, RI
I am constantly reaching for this Tarte Contour palette. The packaging is beautiful, and the pigment is subtle enough to look natural but strong enough to make a difference. Although its intended use is to contour, I also use the product for eyeshadow especially when I’m traveling and have limited storage space and it works very well.
Sarah F.
Miami
This is the best palette for contour newbies.  It's super easy to use, the shades blend together well and you can replace just one component when needed (you will definitely run out of one before others).  It comes with fail proof instructions and has almost everything you need, you will also need to invest in a primer so that it stays all day and a good contour brush is a MUST.    tarte Tarteist Contour Palette
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Very nice product. The blush is a little lighter than i like it but it's beautiful. The contour shades are just right for my skin tone and the highlighter is stunning. I love this product, I would purchase this again.
Destiny D.
Erie, PA
I love tarte but the value just isn’t there for me with this one. The pans are half the size of comparable products. It’s annoying to use with a large brush because it dips into the adjacent pans. I think it’s beautiful and the quality is there but it’s not worth it imo
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this worth the $45?
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this pallet damage your skin much?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
When would you use this ?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
I want to try this also ... Is it cream or powder ?
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
This really expensive and my sister wants one. Are they really worth the purchase.? Or should o try a different product?