Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Sunscreentarte
Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A vegan, brush-on SPF with non-chemical sunscreen filters for easy protection that won't mess up your makeup. Solutions for:- Sun protection- Dark spots- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen is a translucent, mineral powder sunscreen that defends skin from sun damage. It goes on easily over makeup with no chalky finish, and because it never feels greasy and keeps your hands clean, you'll actually look forward to reapplying it throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and oil-free.

What does the finish of this product look like after multiple uses in one day?
tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ? Please, anyone out there who has tried or uses this product, please help me out. Is it a winner? What are the pros and cons?
Have any of you tried this? Or any other powder sunscreen? Is this a good choice for people who break out from SPF?
Start your review of tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Vee D.
Miami
tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Vee D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I keep this in my bag for easy application, wish it was a higher SPF. Also great for make up re-touch. It was only $28 ! tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Chris R.
tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Chris R.
So I think I am not a fan of powder SPFs. I guess I just feel like I am not sure that I am truly getting the sun protection I need from this. It could be just my perception, but I really don’t know that I feel comfortable using this product. On the plus side, it is very light and it smells like vanilla.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Maria A.
This is a pretty genius product. It’s overpriced though, in my opinion. It’s $28 for 0.28 ounces. It has sunscreen particles that are applied via a brush. This sunscreen does have vanilla (aka fragrance) which may smell nice but isn’t appropriate in any product especially in skincare. tarte is cruelty free, the brand is vegan. I really like the brand and this sunscreen! I will likely repurchase it. But, you need to use a regular sunscreen and use this to re-apply throughout the day. #skincare #sunscreen #tips #tarte
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by KATHERINE R.
Es ideal para llevar a todos lados y realizar el retoque sin dañar tu maquillaje, fácil y rápido de aplicar , me gusta mucho!!
Courtni T.
Chesapeake , VA
I loved this sunscreen because it’s not like your normal sunscreen. It doesn’t have that supper strong smell. Especially when it’s not super warm but I’m pale and just need something for my face, it works great. It’s a great quality and lasts a while! I’m very happy with this purchase  tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Shelby R.
Although I liked the idea of it, I just felt like it was a total miss. It could just be my skin type but the powder did not work for me at all. I tend to have dry patches and it made it look awful. I didn’t get sunburnt though so
Amber Y.
Newhall, CA
Sometimes I avoid sunscreen because I don't want to look pasty. I loved how easy it was to apply. I just make it part of my makeup routine so I'm less likely to skip out on applying sunscreen. The packaging is cute too.
izzy O.
This product is really good for the beach because he's a perfect amount of coverage to look beautiful and also protect your skin from the Sun
Katia B.
San Rafael
tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Katia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this product! Easy to apply, easy to carry around and it smells great! Both varieties I have set my makeup nicely and make my face look less oily, so they have the benefits of a sunscreen and a setting powder. Also, they’re less of a hassle to re-apply over makeup unlike most sunscreens. [product:tarte-tarteguard-mineral-powder-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-30] [product:tarte-sea-set-&-protect-mineral-sunscreen-powder-broad-spectrum-spf-30-028-oz/-8-g]
Claire R.
Tacoma
I really liked his product! It’s so convient! Especially if you wear makeup, it goes on just like a setting powder! It’s translucent and makes your skin soft. The only downside I see is the fact that it’s not refillable and you would go through it so quick if you used it for more than your face! Other than that I really like it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan F.
Windsor, ON
il y a 4 mois
Joe S. il y a 4 mois
Decent for reapplication on the go, but you still need a normal sunscreen base. You need a lot of it to get the recommended sunscreen amount as well.
Veronica C.
67659 Kaiserslautern, DE
Logan H.
SC
il y a un an
Vivian P. il y a un an
I love this product, but not as a setting powder. It gets out a really small amount. I normally use it as a refresher during the day.