BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a portable, non-chemical sunscreen that helps to protect, moisturize, brighten, and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
It is formulated to protect skin from harmful rays—even on-the-go—with tarte’s first multi-tasking, antioxidant-infused daily sunscreen. The lightweight, non-sticky liquid lotion contains all-mineral, non-chemical and broad spectrum SPF 30 ingredients that help protect against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, redness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use, the skinvigorating™ formula is also infused with maracuja, red algae, soybean, apple, and honeysuckle extracts to nourish, tone, and retain moisture while helping to combat signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. The fresh, ocean’s lily scent allows for luxurious, spa-like daily applications, while the high-performance liquid emulsion seamlessly melts into skin, leaving it supremely soft and silky. It is formulated with parabens and phthalates. This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Wearing a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 has numerous health and skin care benefits, but many formulations may be thick, clog pores, or give off the telltale sunscreen look and smell. Tarteguard is tarte’s first sunscreen lotion to deliver the powerful protection of a non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen, but that feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.

I rate this product a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars! This sunscreen protected my face from the sun's harmful rays while in Florida recently. It did not burn a bit and the formula did not irritate my sensitive skin and eyes! The will now be my holy grail sunscreen!
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank God I know of it's existence because is in deed a very handy piece of product and quite wonderful! I got it as a gift with a purchase I made thru the Macy's online store and I couldn't be happier! I got the sample size so it's perfect to carry with me inside my purse. I dab some on before my makeup and it's perfect, super moisturizing and nourishing, my face feels fresh, hydrated and glowy thanks to this! I have combo skin but it works great on any skin type so I would absolutely recommend to give this a try, it will be super worth it👌

UPDATE*** July 11th, 2017
I love this sunblock so much I went on the online Sephora store and bought the full size. Awesome sunscreen
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Used it in my trip to Mexico. I didn’t have time to wear makeup everyday but I always like using a spf. This was perfect for helping protect my skin from the sun while tinting my skin without looking like a lot of makeup.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tart sunscreen is absolutely great I love how it doesn’t feel like a regular sunscreen it doesn’t feel tacky and it doesn’t leave your face white the sunscreen sinks into your skin like a moisturizer but at the same time protects you from the sun. I wore this for my summer vacation And I did not get sunburned at all
Sarah k.
mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and I apply this before foundation or just wear it alone and my skin just loves it! I was prepared to take it back because there is a lovely scent to it, (not like typical sun screen that smells like chemicals) so, I figured my face would just break out like crazy but it hasn't! No white mask or any kind of residue. Just an over all nice product to have. I was applying it one day and hubby (who could really care less about the scent of a sunscreen) commented and said, "what is that?" "Sunscreen.." "Oh, doesn't smell like the sunscreen I'm used to, it's nice." So yep, definitely going in my collection as a staple! Can't go wrong with this one! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Carolina B.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours. I loved the soft packaging
sierra rose t.
Ha-Yarden 40 st shoham israel
the tarteguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion is effective for me especially while being pale as f@@ good smell just wish they will make 50% one because i burn easily but it is one of the working sunscreen products i own. thats me tanned during summer time.
Steph M.
St. Catharines, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! It absorbs into the skin and you don't feel greasy afterward, which is a problem with most sunscreens. For the price, I use it just on my face because it isn't feasible to use such a small bottle for your body as well. I only wish it came in higher SPFs since I'm so pale and I tend to burn quickly. This sunscreen paired with a hat and I feel protected though!
Brandy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen. Besides being a beautiful bottle, the formula is super lightweight and non greasy. It provides ample protection from the sun but also wears well under makeup. Plus, the small bottle is perfect to travel with. I carry it with me at all times!
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super lightweight, non greasy formula you'd expect from a makeup company. Definitely does it's job and goes well under makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?