BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12085)
Buy on Sephora
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This is a portable, non-chemical sunscreen that helps to protect, moisturize, brighten, and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
It is formulated to protect skin from harmful rays—even on-the-go—with tarte’s first multi-tasking, antioxidant-infused daily sunscreen. The lightweight, non-sticky liquid lotion contains all-mineral, non-chemical and broad spectrum SPF 30 ingredients that help protect against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, redness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use, the skinvigorating™ formula is also infused with maracuja, red algae, soybean, apple, and honeysuckle extracts to nourish, tone, and retain moisture while helping to combat signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. The fresh, ocean’s lily scent allows for luxurious, spa-like daily applications, while the high-performance liquid emulsion seamlessly melts into skin, leaving it supremely soft and silky. It is formulated with parabens and phthalates. This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Wearing a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 has numerous health and skin care benefits, but many formulations may be thick, clog pores, or give off the telltale sunscreen look and smell. Tarteguard is tarte’s first sunscreen lotion to deliver the powerful protection of a non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen, but that feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.

I rate this product a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars! This sunscreen protected my face from the sun's harmful rays while in Florida recently. It did not burn a bit and the formula did not irritate my sensitive skin and eyes! The will now be my holy grail sunscreen!
Influenster M.
Thank God I know of it's existence because is in deed a very handy piece of product and quite wonderful! I got it as a gift with a purchase I made thru the Macy's online store and I couldn't be happier! I got the sample size so it's perfect to carry with me inside my purse. I dab some on before my makeup and it's perfect, super moisturizing and nourishing, my face feels fresh, hydrated and glowy thanks to this! I have combo skin but it works great on any skin type so I would absolutely recommend to give this a try, it will be super worth it👌

UPDATE*** July 11th, 2017
I love this sunblock so much I went on the online Sephora store and bought the full size. Awesome sunscreen
Yasaswini G.
Wow!!!!! It's really pretty and beautiful product
It's a lotion which protects from the harmful rays of the sun

I loved it's color
See how pretty it is

It's a marvelous product
It worth the price
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
I used this tinted sunscreen all last summer. I had the full size that I purchased at sephora. I have sensitive skin and it caused no breakouts. I did notice a little bit of oilyness after use but it was not very much. I felt my face was moisturized. It gave me a nice color with sunscreen protection. Its a grwat product. I ended up recieving a small sample size in my Sephora box too, so I took a picture of that. Hopefully others recieved it to and review what they thought of the product as well.
KALE 🛵.
Tomah
I received this from a Birchbox, wasn’t sure how I was gonna like it. I normally am not a fan of putting sunscreen on my face as it can be very oily. Although, this surprised me. It doesn’t leave your face feeling oily but it actually moisturizes. This product is perfect if you like tanning like me, I put this on my face about 15 minutes before I go out and it always keeps me from burning which is fantastic because my face burns easily, but the SPF is just low enough to get me still evenly tanned. Not to mention, it comes in what would look like a small bottle, although a lot goes a long way with this. I’ve had this for almost a year and use it plenty and still don’t have half of it gone. I would highly recommend this.
Shai B.
Wow tarte you’ve done it again! A sunscreen! It met all of expectations, like its tarte, how wouldn’t it! I’d buy it again and again and again. Literally looks like makeup! My face is so silky smooth x
Karen R.
Durham, NC
No les recomendaría nada que yo haya probado antes! Los productos son realmente buenos! Aveces lo barato sale caro, por eso debemos de invertir bien en lo que nos aplicamos en la cara, así que deberían de probar esto! Es realmente genial!
Sonia P.
This is my favourite facial sunscreen by far! I love that it’s a mineral sunscreen, it provides fantastic protection (I didn’t get a burn after a whole month in Thailand), and the packaging is of course beautiful. It is a bit greasy so I wouldn’t wear it under makeup, but gives naked skin a beautiful glow.
Carmen P.
Waco
Again one of my favorite brands. I'm very serious about sunscreen as I become a lobster in the summer. I sunburn pretty bad, and it's not pretty. Not a great pic, but u can see the sun spots.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
This tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 has become a part of my daily routine. I use it every morning after I shower. I was never a sunscreen or any kind of moisturizer kind of gal. I love this product and will continue to purchase it as long as it does not get discounted lol.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back