BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Abigail L.
Buffalo, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte sunscreen is super easy on the skin and especially the face. I don’t burn when I use this and I love the smell of it. I recommend it to everyone.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
Byanca L.
Flagstaff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this product only once before and I should've gotten a stronger sunscreen buts that's because I burn Easily
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this but I really loved using it on my skin. It is a great product for black women as well.
Jenn W.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice sunscreen. Smooth application and nice, natural smell. Not too overpowering. Packaging is cute, good quantity for price. Received a sample from Sephora. If I didn't already have a preferred facial sunscreen I would purchase this one.
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Consistency is not too thick. Smells delicious. There’s a little bit of a flash back when wearing makeup but most sunblocks do that. Definitely would recommend.
Marissa A.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I am going to be in the sun, I most definitely use my tarte sunscreen! It works so well!
Linsey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is by far my favorite brand of makeup and skincare products! I would love to try everything that they make!
Tamara H.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this because one it smells really good. It feels very light on the skin, it doesn’t feel heavy nor sticky. It doesn’t cause you to sweat more or anything like that. I’d buy it again. Nice for on the go.
Jewls J.
Ladysmith
Loved it.. the packaging is great not cheap looking bottles design good. And overall product does what I desired while still looking good and smelling good
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?