BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Guadalupe D.
tucson
I use with my water based makeup and boy do I love this for just everyday use. This is one thing I’ve grown used to using
Taylor V.
flint
I like this product. Very helpful. I would use again. Worth the price! More then one time use
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
This is not my favorite. I like the packaging and the scent but this separated after awhile and I had to throw it away. It also had a strong white cast.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Amazing product. Would totally buy again. Affordable but still works just as well as a high end product
Kayla L.
Baltimore
This is okay. The packaging is great! But it made my face extremely oily. It was a little heavy too. Probably didn’t help the oily part. I probably wouldn’t buy again. But I might recommend it to someone who has dry skin, rather than oily or combination.
Montana S.
Regina
I have dry, sensitive skin & tarte guard doesn’t irritate my skin, it doesn’t hurt or cause any burning. It is a little bit greasy & doesn’t work well under makeup. I had an extremely hard time getting this product out of the bottle and it thickened very quickly.
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
It’s not bad and it didn’t really bother my face or make it too oily but I don’t know if I can justify the price.
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
First off, the packaging is stunning! It feels very heavy and luxury like so i love that. The color of the bottle caught my eye instantly in the store. It smells great and feels great on the skin. Overall it’s a great sunscreen
Shadhi N.
Portland
Nice smooth cream. The pump on the bottle made it very easy to use. Overall, a very light feeling on the face without and oily feel. Great for sensitive sling. Lots of product for the price and the value is worth it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?