BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea B.
I got this in one of my glossyboxes, and i really liked it. It doesnt smell or thick which i hate with suncreen. It goes on your skin and it sinks in, which i have associated with its working.
Rachel C.
Bakersfield
As far as fave sunscreens go this one is pretty average. It really has not smell which I guess is good but I wish it did. Makes my face greasy like every other sunscreen. The spf is good and the amount you get in the bottle is also good.
Sara B.
This sunscreen is so oily. I tried it out under my normal make up and my face was a mess because of the oiliness.
christine l.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 i never use to wear sunscreen because of how oily it made me feel but this sunscreen feels amazing on my skin and protects it at the same time!! instead of oil it look like a glow for with in
Ciara J.
Paragould
I have fairly sensitive skin that has the tendency to be dry. In the past finding a moisturizer that didn't break me out was difficult. Finding one that agreed with my skin and also had an SPF was impossible. With tarteguard I may have just hit the jackpot. It has not caused any rosacea flare-ups or breakouts. It does stay "dewy" for a few minutes after applying but dries down matte. My makeup applies nicely over it.
Alyssa L.
Perfect sunscreen that’s lightweight and thin enough to wear under makeup... Bought it off Tarte’s website and it changed my skincare game
Sarah T.
Good sunscreen. Smells nice and applies well. Like most sunscreens, can leave a white residue if you overapply or don’t work it into the skin enough. Four starts because it does it’s job and does not make me break out.
Rachael S.
Cornwall, PE
Perfect facial sunscreen - you don’t need very much at all. The scent was a little strange, but it wasn’t too strong and went away quickly. Not too greasy and feels moisturizing. Did it’s job and kept me from getting burnt
Hannah 🍌.
I bought this product before going on holiday recently and I loved how it felt when applying to my face, it feels light to wear and protected my skin whilst lying on the beach. I ended up with a subtle glowing tan on my face and I thank this product. I found it expensive but it’s a great splurge to treat yourself to.
Christian R.
Very good product, makes my skin feel alive and clean. Recommend, it smells great but it's also very thick. But worth
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?