BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12082)
Buy on Sephora
Jamie Rose S.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones. Because I have lupus, I have to be very careful to protect myself from the sun, so thanks to Tarte I am able to go out without the worry of causing myself harm. Now about ease of application, that is made simple by the pump on the top of the bottle allowing you to control how much product you want. The formula itself is very creamy and feels soft on the skin without feeling greasy. And lastly, unlike most sunscreens, tarte's spf smells really good! Although this may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, it's every bit worth it when it comes to protecting your health
Lauren J.
Charleston, SC
Great, light texture. Doesn't leave a white film on the face. Doesn't feel greasy for heavy.
Ashleigh L.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this product so much. I love the ingredients and I love how it works on my sensitive skin. It’s not greasy at all and nice and light. It can definitely be combined with a moisturizer.
miriam e.
Port Arthur, TX
It's pretty smooth and leaves your skin super soft ! I tried alot of sunscreens but this is the one that I enjoyed the most it's not to cakes and other leavs your skin smooth and it helped clear up my face a little more!
Sara M.
I hate how much I like this. It leaves my skin protected, without feeling gross. It is pricey which is my only hesitation.
Caitlin A.
Wexford, PA
I recently used this product when I was at the pool and it's amazing! It really protected me from the sun!
Eva B.
Waterbury, CT
Great stuff!!! Never disappointed with tarte products!!!!! Smells great too!!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Great sunscreen for my face. Felt like using a moisturizer and didn’t have that typical sunscreen smell. Used everyday when I went on a beach vacation.
Kelly A.
Knoxville , TN
Did not like the greasy texture of this lotion. Was difficult to rub in, and took a long time to sunk into the skin. Left a sheen and felt heavy.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love Tarte everything. I know that alot skincare products try to say that there is sunscreen mixed in but it's really a small amount because it mixed in with other things so that is wjy I started with a great sunscreen like Tarte and mix it in with my daily moisturizer specially in the Spring and Summer. Yes I know I should do all the time but hide when it's cold. Great product and doesn't break out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back