BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamie Rose S.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones. Because I have lupus, I have to be very careful to protect myself from the sun, so thanks to Tarte I am able to go out without the worry of causing myself harm. Now about ease of application, that is made simple by the pump on the top of the bottle allowing you to control how much product you want. The formula itself is very creamy and feels soft on the skin without feeling greasy. And lastly, unlike most sunscreens, tarte's spf smells really good! Although this may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, it's every bit worth it when it comes to protecting your health
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a free sample of this from a tarte order I placed. It has a great scent and is not overly greasy like some sunscreens. I think the amount you get is good for the price and this is a great product for summer time. I think for the fall you are fine using a lighter product.
Zelda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the greatest sunscreen ever. I used Clinique for years but this has changed my life the mineral lotion is so light and silky you don't even know you're wearing sunscreen. I wear it alone or I use it as a primer for my makeup. I have fair skin and this product lasted all day even after hanging out by the pool and beach all day.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my new favorite products especially for the transition from spring to summer. No matter what time of year it is always a good idea to wear sunscreen, however, most of us probably are not motivated to apply a greasy formula to our face that smells of coconuts and bananas all year round. This product is a great way of changing that. The packaging is beyond adorable and I like that it has a silicon cover on it, which would allow for a good grip if on the beach or by the pool. The only pitfall of it that I see thus far is the price, it's pretty pricey when it's possible to buy a facial moisturizer and sunscreen much cheaper at a drugstore. If we are being honest it is a glorified $32 sunscreen, however, the packaging, scent, and overall feel of the product is enough payoff for the money. The overall experience definitely makes me want to apply it daily.I have read reviews on this product that it makes some people break out, my skin type is normal to dry and I have had no issue. The scent is very nice and subtle. In my experience I have noticed that when it is first applied it does make my face slightly tacky (as any sunscreen would), but about 10-15 minutes later my skin is left feeling very smooth. Application is easy and the product does "melt into the skin" as advertised. in relation to the extra benefits that Tarte claims it has, My skin does seem a bit firmer while using it. My makeup applies easily over it and is left very smooth. Note: I have not foundation over this. the only makeup product applied directly over tarteguard was a pressed blush.
Tasheena C.
Pocatello, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally don't like the smell of sunscreen, but this smells great. It doesn't leave any residue or oily feeling behind.
Crystal K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample from Sephora and really liked it!! I went back and purchased the full size bottle. I will continue to buy it in the summer. I thought it was a little expensive but it's a great product!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love tarte sunscreen and the packaging is really pretty too. Its light and smells fantastic. It goes right under my makeup
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this sunscreen because it doesn't feel heavy or smell as strong as other facial sunscreens I have tried in the past. Its light doesn't burn and the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell is a total win for me id buy again.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this sunscreen and I loved how thin and non sticky this sunscreen was. Other sunscreens are so heavy and oily but nope not this one.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protector solar es una loción que ayuda a revitalizar la piel protegiéndola de los daños solares además aclara y hidratanta dado le una apariencia mucho más sana tonificado y nutriendo la piel y dejándola muy suave , tiene u delicioso olor que me encanta .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?