BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
FANNY C.
PLANTATION, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product so much. I love trate so I purchased this as soon as I found out they had a sunscreen, but I was underwhelmed. The smell is very strong and the spf is not that high, I also experienced breakouts but I’m not so sure it’s related. I would beware though.
Katya S.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product at all. I didn’t work out to be that effective. I could still see that my face tanned a little bit when I tested it out. I went back to using regular sunblock
Kolye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt a bit heavy on my skin even though people have said its not supposed to feel that way. I like the smell of the product and the fact that a little goes a long way. I’d say its worth the money if you dont require a lot of sunscreen like me
Shelly S.
California, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best product by tarte and I love their products. Made my skin feel more oily.
Jasmine G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s was ok, I just didn’t like that it did make me oily. More oily than usual. And did burn my eyes a little.
meraa Y.
It's non chemical product
Helps me to brighten , moisturize and protect skin against sun and gives me a natural appearance
Sophia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product do get me wrong or anything but I don't like how it feels and how it makes your skin look
Georgia J.
Villa Rica, GA
I didn’t like this product because I still got burnt:( It went on smoothly under my makeup but didn’t protect me from the sun.
Sonya M.
oakland
This brand makes my face break out very easily so I️ would not recommend for oily skin.
Shawna G.
Super easy to throw on in the morning before heading out the door to the gym, however for the price it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. It is light and easy to use however could find a reliable spf moisturizer for much less money. Wouldn’t buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?