BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12050)
Buy on Sephora
Nicole S.
Saks
This does not work effectively, this is not worth the money spent. Personally this didn’t keep me from getting red. If i’m going to pay a good amount of money on a product because of the name it needs to be good.
Aria T.
Waste of money. I used this once and regretted it. It smells horrendous, its thick and greasy, leaves your face looking oily and it made my skin break out and my skins really tough i never get breakouts from products. Id rather use a drug store sunscreen than this.
sarah g.
hated this :( it smelled like fast food oil on my skin and made me burn really fast!! do not recommend
Alexis M.
Hartly, DE
My nose and cheeks still burnt really bad. Dont recommend. Glad I got them for free as samples.
Alyssa R.
I tried this and I don’t really like it I doesn’t really have enough protection I needed for my sunscreen
Amanda P.
Huntsville
Good sunscreen, but way too overpriced. I like products by Tarte, but I don’t think I’ll be buying this again
Amy W.
Clermont, FL
I did not like this lotion as it was too thick to wear under makeup. Left a white cast on my skin
Lester G.
Dallas , TX
The coverage the products has isn’t really the best , it doesn’t stay for long , after a few minutes if you have it on it starts to fall apart , leaving a whiteish looking thing on your skin , I wish they would of improve it more !
Alexia R.
Peabody
GOT A SUNBURN AFTER REAPPLYING THIS MULTIPLE TIMES WHILE OUTSIDE! This product does not work at all!
ANDREA⛈ r.
Laval,Qc
My skin usely tends to dry up and peel,yes it is very disgusting but once I tried the tarte tarteguard it stopped doing that it was very gentle on my skin and I really liked that because I do have sensitive skin so I really recommend this.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?