BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Charmaine S.
Not moisturizing. Emphasizes dry patches. Also leaves a white cast. Not impressed! SPF is not high enough.
Nayeli R.
Aliso Viejo
Never tried it but I will soon and hopefully I like ot if anything has tried it let me know !! What u think about jt
20 🌹.
San Leandro, CA
Not the best out there. Not worth the price. I didn’t like the smell on this product either
Allyson S.
I don’t like this product at all. It’s a wast of money. This was my first time using the product and i was very disappointed. The product is very expensive. I feel like tarte needs to step there game up on this product.
tahahny A.
Not so good. I don't see it helping me from the sun it's not that different from the off brand. But Every skin type is different
Megan D.
Fort Gay
I don’t really like any of tarte products. They’re too expensive and don’t work as well as they’re made out to be
Flavviia W.
South Jordan
It didn't do much for me it is pricy but I gave it a try will definitely go for another product
Lissy A.
An expensive excuse for a sun protection product that doesn’t work.. waste of money so I’m just disappointed that I didn’t spend it in something else
Angelina C.
Not fond of the formula. It didn't flatter my combination skin and my face became quite greasy. I wouldn't refund this for oiler skin types.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Not makeup friendly! The only thing good about this product is the smell! It feels very heavy and oily and doesn’t absorb into your skin, which makes it very hard to layer. Since it doesn’t absorb well there is a significant white cast, and I’m very fair.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?