BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

raandds 🦖.
An amazing product! Lasts a very long time! Definitely going to purchase again in the near future.
Zoe A.
Such a nice sunscreen. The smell is very pleasant, but not overwhelming, while the product goes on smooth like butter!! There is so much bang for your buck considering how much there is in one bottle.
Ashley R.
I used this in Hawaii under my makeup and it’s amazing !! I used it in place of moisturizer for the week and I’m hooked now my skin is silky soft and protected win win
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Vivianne S.
Sacramento
The oil on my face makes it feel so good . It makes it easier before I put on makeup.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I don't know how many times I can say this but I love love this thing!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! its a must have!!!
Arline V.
Love this sunscreen! Super nice on my skin usually sunscreen irritates my skin but this one is great on it.
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
This makes your skin soft and safe from the sun! Never have I been sun burnt using this product I will continue to use this sunscreen!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This sunscreen has saved my life on a few occasions!!!!! It has been great to use this product instead of my normal product which is Hawaiian tropics. Or banana boat. I have used and loved this product for a while now!
Lyanne D.
sunscreen seems to always break me out due to my acne prone skin. this however, doesn’t! super awesome product. completely met all of my expectations and everything i want in a sunscreen. now that it’s getting sunnier, i’ve been using this a ton- and still no breakouts from it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora