BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jenna K.
Summerville, SC
This sunscreen did a decent job of keeping my face from burning, which usually happens very easily for me. I'm sure it would be more efficient if I reapplied as you are supposed to do.
Samantha D.
It is a good sunscreen, but it does leave my skin feeling a little oily after. I don't feel like it's great for someone with combo or oily skin because it doesn't seem to soak in well.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Nothing special about this it’s not good very sweet but also like your typical sunscreen it wasn’t greasy but it wasn’t amazing the pump was nice very much moisturizing just wish it wasn’t so much...
Sarah P.
Massena, NY
I can’t say enough good things about tart and this lotion. It did the job and smelt great, no greasy feel. I would recommend this to others to use plus you can’t go wrong for the price. It gives really good results
Courtney R.
Grimes, IA
I received this as a sample from Sephora and absolutely loved it. The full bottle price is in the medium/average price point but a little goes a long ways. The packaging is so fun too!
Katya S.
Sacramento, CA
Did not like this product at all. I didn’t work out to be that effective. I could still see that my face tanned a little bit when I tested it out. I went back to using regular sunblock
Amber B.
La feria, TX
This product is light-weight, goes on comfortably, isn't greasy, and I notice my skin looks (not sure if it actually is) tighter. I'm glad to have a vegan, cruelty-free product to protect my skin from the sun with!
Heather D.
Monroe, GA
Because I am now a convert to the house of tarte (blessed is that name) I’ve found myself getting more and more of their products. I use the sunscreen daily and not only does my face look amazing, it feels amazing!
Claudia C.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! great under foundation because it’s not heavy or whitening... love to wear this on super hot days because it doesn’t melt off! the perfect everyday SPF! and doesn’t have a harsh snell
Kelsey M.
Chicago , IL
I have very pale skin so sunscreen is a must! This sunscreen was my go to last summer! It smells amazing and does the job of protecting my skin! I just wish it lasted a little longer!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?