BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenny R.
Gentle on the skin and effective against the sun’s harmful rays. The smell is slight, but delightful. This is my favorite sunscreen and I will continue to purchase.
Heidie P.
Zion, IL
I loved it didn’t have a strong Oder it was sensitive to my skin I don’t need much sunscreen a little goes a long way for me so this was a good go to product for me during the summer.
Micala H.
Wilson
This sunscreen works great. Now I’m a person of color of and during the summer it would get like really hot and with me going to the beach my face got really burnt this helped a lot.
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this. It doesn't burn my skin, is creamy, and not strong smelling. The only reason I wouldn't say I love it is the slight white cast and short shelf life.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Non greasy and great for sensitive skin! This can be used under makeup or even mixed with moisturizer. It's decently light weight and absorbs well into the skin.
Viktoria M.
Ringgold, GA
I am definitely a sucker for tarte. Just because I love tarte though, doesn't mean I give all products a clear pass. I actually like sunscreen now thanks to this
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this taste sunscreen feels great and non greasy underneath my foundation, BB cream or no make up! It doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t hurt my skin like many other products. Used to I would avoid sunscreens bc of how bad they’d hurt my skin and make me break out but I suffered through it bc I can’t go with out sunscreen but upon finding this things have really changed for my skin!
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love this so much, leaves my face protected but not greasy. It is great for just quick running around when I don’t feel like doing a full face makeup application.
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this as a sample size and was not impressed. I usually love Tarte and think they make amazing products but this wasn't one of them. It actually left me pretty slick and oily.
Ashley T.
Syracuse
Cute bottle , non greasy sun screen. Works great and it's not too heavy. I use a good brand like tarte because it doesn't make me break out especially if I'm using it for my face .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?