BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Celeste C.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a decent mosturizer but you can definitely find something cheaper and maybe even better at the drugstore to be honest. I think I agree with others on this your paying more for the brand here than anything else.
Tracey F.
York, PA
Very good product. It does have a strong smell in my opinion though. I have used it twice and it does a good job protecting your skin. Kind of pricey for the amount you receive. I would purchase this product again.
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It's light, but effective, and the packaging is so pretty! I highly recommend this as an everyday sunscreen for your face. Not oily, not sticky, no white residue. I'm stocking up for summer!
Cindy W.
I got this sunscreen as a sample and I thought it did what it was supposed to. When I looked into purchasing the actual full size bottle I was appalled by the price tag it's a good sunscreen but not worth so much.
Samantha S.
Round rock , TX
Got this as a deluxe sample. A little greasy for me but that feeling doesn't long. Didn't think it changed the way my makeup applied or wore throughout the day, will use up the sample not sure if I would purchase.
Sandra W.
Lemont, IL
Love this stuff, very gentle on the skin. You don't get a strong sunscreen scent like most sunscreens. I use it everyday when I don't wear makeup and keeps my skin protected especially since I usually burn easily.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I love that this is cruelty free and chemical-free. It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it it will still be flawless. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I love this is animal friendly. Also that it's a physical sun block. For my that's vital. It helps prevent age spots! It also holds up to my runs and bikes. I keep samples with me at all times so I don't run out!
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
I am very fair complected and burn very easy in my face this product is absolutely perfect. It goes on so smooth and very light weight; however i do think it is a tab bit pricey for the size of bottle you receive
Angel C.
This is a great sunscreen, especially for under your makeup. It is very lightweight and not thick at all. The packaging is OK and the value is OK overall as well. It can get a little greasy if you have oily skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?