BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Courtney D.
Belle Chasse , LA
Couldn’t believe that Tarte sold sunscreen, and I knew I needed to try it out! I have very sensitive skin, and I was happy with how it felt on! Gave proper protection!
Amanda P.
Iowa City, IA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. It really just stands out in quality and how great it makes you feel when it’s applied. There’s no sticky residue or anything. I love that it feels so smooth.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
5 stars!!! This stuff is great. I have very sensitive skin and my face always burns. But with this, now it doesn't!!! Smells great, is not oily and most importantly protects my skin. I love it. Would most definitely recommend!
April W.
Denver, CO
Found this to be just ok. Didn’t blend well and left a white residue for me. Also felt a bit tacky on the skin well after application. I typically LOVE Tarte products but this was a miss for me.
Reagan T.
Suitland , MD
I’ve used it once, so no proper review here just a under educated guess. I enjoyed it a bit, still need to see if my skin likes it a hundred percent so it defiantly wasn’t a love at first apply
Cali B.
Littlerock
Whenever I have a day at the beach or fun at the water parks I always make sure to have this little bottle handy in my bag! I use it for my face, neck, and chest area and I haven’t gotten sunburned once yet with this product!
Melissa R.
Coppell , TX
love this as both a sunscreen and moisturizer! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated but not overly oily! it doesn’t have a sticky feeling to it like other moisturizers or sun screens do
Megan P.
Hardinsburg, KY
This was just ok. It works in a pinch, but I didn’t love the smell of texture. Overall, I would use it if it’s all I have but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it when there are other options.
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I wasn’t a fan. It was a really thick texture and smelled too strongly of the orange, beachy, tropical smells. Also the packaging is a pain when you run low because you can’t get remainder out.
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Very good sunscreen.... not heavy and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell. The pricing is what is expected of Tarte . I really enjoy Tarte products and this was another successful product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back