BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
andrea t.
Allen, TX
I purchased this about the around the it came out and ever since I fell in love with this product.It has an amazing smell to it not like regular sunscreen and it was worth all the hype I heard from many you tubers .
Noel T.
Rockville, MD
I don't typical use sunscreen because I rarely burn, I use some on my face just for protection and this product works really well, not only is it protecting from sun damage but it's also keeping my face moisturized!
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I like this sunblock and moisturizer combo because it's not too greasy, or leaves product on on my hands. I've never tried it until I ordered it from Sephora. It's a good value and doesn't break out my skin. Try it.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I use this whenever I need suntan lotion and feel like I don't need a tan I really love this product it works well and doesn't need to much for one place I really love this sunscreen it's one of the best I've tried
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
I got this in the Sephora Play! box and have loved it! Works really well. My only complaint would be the scent. It's a little annoying after awhile. Love how thin this goes on and is super easy to use under makeup!
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
Love all things Tarte! This sunscreen/lotion does wonders for my sensitive skin, and I was very impressed the first time I tried it! I purchased this item online on the Tarte website. And I would 100% buy it again!
Jana B.
West Monroe, LA
I love the small size of this product! Perfect for my purse . You can wear it on a clean face or under your foundation. I even mix it in with my foundation for protection from the sun. The smell is not bad either !
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
It feels just like the moisturizer and nice and light weight under makeup and doesn't give you that weird white cast all over your face and its mineral based as well so great for people who are sensitive to spf too
Moni J.
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion is the only sunscreen I will use on my skin. I love all tarte products and this one did not disappoint. My skin burns then tans but with this I did not burn at all. A must have.
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL
Tarte always have amazing products pretty much anything Tarte will be amazing I like to take pea size amount of this onto my hands and use it on my neck and lightly apply to the face in replacement of a moisturizer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?