BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brit B.
Love that this keeps my face feeling smooth and protected. My face no longer turns bright read. I have used it a few times and will keep buying! I love all tarte products. I usually buy at Sephora. I will buy again!
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This sunscreen is really nice. A lot better than the commercial brands like Banana Boat and Coppertone. It smells super nice, and Tarte is a really good healthy company so i feel comfortable putting this on my skin.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I like this sunblock and moisturizer combo because it's not too greasy, or leaves product on on my hands. I've never tried it until I ordered it from Sephora. It's a good value and doesn't break out my skin. Try it.
Maritza G.
Super amazing , i bouht it online it worked great on my mother but not so well on me dried my skin a lot , i loved it because it does have sunscreen .. its pretty pricey but it all depends on what you are looking for
Crystal J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells great! Lightweight and smooth under makeup! It kept my skin from burns and didn't produce any blemishes! I would buy it again and the bootle is super cute. I would recommend this to a friend or family member!
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample from sephora and was overall happy with the product. My skin didn't feel oily and it didn't leave that typical layer of film on my skin. My skin could still breathe and it didn't cause any breakouts
andrea t.
Allen, TX
I purchased this about the around the it came out and ever since I fell in love with this product.It has an amazing smell to it not like regular sunscreen and it was worth all the hype I heard from many you tubers .
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX
I love Tarte....especially now that they are expanding their skincare line. This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use during summer. Our hot Texas Summer's required lots of sunscreen specially when out and about.
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
For all skin types it's a very lightweight sunscreen even if the suns not out you still want to put this one your face because even if the suns not out the light can do damage to your skin, a little goes a long way.
Noel T.
Rockville, MD
I don't typical use sunscreen because I rarely burn, I use some on my face just for protection and this product works really well, not only is it protecting from sun damage but it's also keeping my face moisturized!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?