BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Love this stuff!
My face burns rather easy while my body tans just as fast. This stuff isn’t too thick, leaves your face with a nice glow and doesn’t have the normal sunscreen smell to it.
Whoopsie D.
I know it's supposed to be hypoallergenic, but this stuff is anything but. It felt slightly greasy for a while after I put it on. By mid morning, parts of my face were very irritated. Washed it off in early afternoon, and there were red spots on my cheeks. Took me almost a week using to calm my skin back down.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
It’s a good facial sunscreen but nothing super exciting considering the price. I’m willing to pay more if I feel like it’s genuinely better and I don’t think it was.
Ally W.
Picked up the travel size on a whim at Sephora and it has been my go to sunscreen this summer. Has a light tropical scent and absorbs into skin great. Would probably purchase the travel size again, still on the fence about the full size for the price.
Brina H.
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes, and it’s just okay. It absorbs pretty easily, but felt a little greasy on my hands and face after applying.
Catherine L.
I use this underneath my makeup everyday, for that added protection from the sun and it's rays... it's a light not heavy at all feeling and it isn't greasy at all.
Lela S.
Weston , FL
Amazing to apply everyday before you apply makeup. Protects your skin from the sun! It doesn’t give flashback with pictures when applying it under your foundation.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I received this item as a gift from a friend. I wasn't expecting much as I have super sensitive skin and felt that the 30spf wasn't high enough for me personally. I was highly surprised when after trying it that my face wasn't burned in the slightest. I applied a decent layer before going out in the sun at a water park for my sons birthday. The lotion itself was not super sticky and soaked into my skin almost immediately which I appreciated because no one wants to walk around with lotion streaks on their face. I reapplied about every 2 hours and had no problem with burning. Overall I really liked this product and I will be buying another one.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
I loved this sunscreen. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave your skin with a greasy feel. It worked well under makeup as well as on a bare face. Highly recommend!!
Stephanie S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I absolutely recommend this product! It's always best to protect your skin/face when your going out doors and this product does that flawlessly
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?