BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney M.
lyndhurst
Great product! Made my skin feel refreshed. My pores were clean! Very cute packaging. I would buy this product again. I also enjoy the price of this product. It is very gently on your skin and a little can go a long way. All I can say is I wish I had more.
Taylor G.
This product is absolutely amazing and i will continue to use it and the price is great. I recommend it to people often and love how it works for me. I buy it all through the year and use it almost daily.
Sydney S.
Target is my absolute favorite brand for anything. Tarte tarteguard is the bomb. It’s not too too pricey. It stays on all day long with no problems. It’s gentle on your skin. I’d recommend and buy again.
Face It B.
I like mixing this with my moisturizer if it doesn't have SPF already! It's super light and not greasy at all. However it is only SPF 30 which I wish it was more. Overall, great product from tarte!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I️ Love this brand. This sunscreen is absolutely to die for. It gets the job done. The smell is glorious! The consistency is not thick nor is it thin it is a nice misfire. It blends well with the skin!
Idalis M.
Saint cloud , FL
Love this! I don’t usually go for a tattle sunscreen because of its scent I’m really sensitive with scented face products. But this one did not break me out at all, I recommend this to everyone who loves tarte!
Alexandra B.
I usually hate face sunscreen it my face look oily and makes me break out because I have sensitive skin but it worked so well and almost dried a little matte so I did enjoy this product and I also love tarte products so yay
Jean-A’Layn S.
Doesn’t feel heavy at all. I️ have oily skin and it’s not super hydrating to the point where I️ feel wet. The price is decent. It’s a great product, believe I️ purchased it at Ulta. Would recommend!
Lilly H.
This may be a little pricey , but this is definitely worth it! Not only does it protect me from the sun, but it's an amazing moisturizer:) 10/10 would recommend to a friend. I love by this stuff seriously guys !!!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I absolutely love this sun screen! It’s just a bit expensive though. It doesn’t feel greasy or too thick on your skin. I have found it at Sephora and online. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back