BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pricilla S.
Brooklyn, NY
Receive a deluxe sample of this and was not a huge fan. The consistency just felt too thick for my combination oily skin. Although I loved the packaging and all Tarte products. Maybe this is good if you have normal skin
Jenn D.
Lester, PA
Love this !! Moisturizes your face while having SPF 30 to protect your face from the son ! Love that it also comes in a pretty pink summer color!! Does not feel greasy either!! You will love it! Tarte never disappoints!
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
Great product! Although it is a little pricey I highly recommend. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It definitely met my expectations for a tarte product. I am a first time user of this & will definitely re-purchase.
Rebeca F.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this Tarte Tareguard sunscreen lotion! I have oily face so I put this sunscreen 30 minutes before my makeup and I don't feel oily at all,this is like a moisturizing cream plus protects your skin from the uv light.
Marian Daniela M.
Arlington
I really like this sunscreen because make feel my skin very protect and fresh. I bought this product at Sephora and definitely I want to buy it again cause it's very gentle with me. I also like the bottle presentation.
Jazmin V.
Bellflower, CA
This is an amazing product probably one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever used. It is very light on the skin perfect to use under make up or bare face to be outdoors . It doesn't break you out and it smell very good.
amanda r.
Sanger , CA
I love this sunscreen! the packaging is so darn cut as well. I got this at Sephora after they applied it on me, and the scent is what got me to buy it! So nice and not too overpowering. I would definitely recommend it!
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
It goes on pretty easily but it's a tad too heavy for my liking. It doesn't fully blend into my skin and you know I have it on. I received a free sample from Sephora. It may work on others skin and it may work for you.
Emily S.
Living in an area with lots of sun and dry heat, it's important for me to apply sunscreen on my face before any makeup. This works really well and is smooth on the skin. The smell is nice and packaging is cute as well!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
It's a great sunscreen and it covers well. My only complaint is that it takes a while to get the product to rub in and absorb... But honestly I can get the same thing for cheaper from a brand that isn't so expensive...
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?