BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

April W.
Denver, CO
Found this to be just ok. Didn’t blend well and left a white residue for me. Also felt a bit tacky on the skin well after application. I typically LOVE Tarte products but this was a miss for me.
Amanda P.
Iowa City, IA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. It really just stands out in quality and how great it makes you feel when it’s applied. There’s no sticky residue or anything. I love that it feels so smooth.
Amanda P.
Monrovia
My first impression of this was how amazing and high quality the packaging was. This product was amazing it smelled so good and protected my skin better then any of the sunscreens I’ve ever used. Definitely would buy it again
Patricia R.
Brownsville
This SPF is very lightweight , it feels like nothing on the face it also has a good scent , the only reason I’m only
Giving it 4 stars is because I would love for it to have more sun protection
Megan P.
Hardinsburg, KY
This was just ok. It works in a pinch, but I didn’t love the smell of texture. Overall, I would use it if it’s all I have but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it when there are other options.
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
This sunscreen worked well with my sensitive skin. it was very effective and i was overall pleased with the product. i ordered this online and it was on sale! i love the color of the packaging.
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Very good sunscreen.... not heavy and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell. The pricing is what is expected of Tarte . I really enjoy Tarte products and this was another successful product.
Reagan T.
Suitland , MD
I’ve used it once, so no proper review here just a under educated guess. I enjoyed it a bit, still need to see if my skin likes it a hundred percent so it defiantly wasn’t a love at first apply
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I wasn’t a fan. It was a really thick texture and smelled too strongly of the orange, beachy, tropical smells. Also the packaging is a pain when you run low because you can’t get remainder out.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Lightweight with the right protection, Tarte never disappoints! Loving that Tarte is incorporating sun protection into their collection! Cutest packaging for on-the-go. It’s perfect for a day at the beach!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back