BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Best stuff ever, not only does it work beautifully, it has such a soft amazing smell . I use it even if I am not going outside such great stuff . I always have a back up .
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
It smells great and isn't over powering. Product soaks in beautifully and it does not leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Fairly inexpensive, a little goes a long way!
Erika V.
Best sunscreen for your face to use! Its spf 30 which is pretty good even if you're not in the sun much. I'm always in the sun and this product is the best to use for me
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Granted I don't go in the sun often, im extremely pale but when I do this is the sun protectant I use. It protects against harmful sun rays and it's not heavy or greasy.
Hannah B.
Salem, OR
Great for under makeup if you do a more natural look and don’t wear anything heavy. Super hydrating and protects well. Great summer product. Smells fine. Packaging is cute and isn’t hard to use
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
It's a little greaser than I like on my oily skin. I prefer sunscreens that absorb better & have a more matte finish. However there r a lot greasier sunscreens so I'd say this is in the middle.
Alexandra M.
Didn’t break me out or cause irritation which is one in a million for any product containing SPF for me! High sensitivity to properties within SPF regardless of strength
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product a lot. It is expensive for the amount included in the bottle, but it’s worth it as it’s one of the few sunscreens that actually doesn’t break me out!
Allison Z.
I love this stuff. It smells like sunscreen but it doesn't linger. It's a thinner consistency and it doesn't affect the way my makeup goes on top. Definitely recommend!
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, FL
Great sunscreen, I use it every day under my makeup. It’s a light formula that absorbs well into the skin for smooth makeup application as well as protect my skin from sun damage.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?