BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leslie S.
Good product. Didn’t burn face like so do when I apply. It didn’t have a bad sunscreen smell. Kinda pricey so I probably would not purchase again. But all in all a good product.
Nacole L.
Tecumseh, MI
I love the packaging and I love the smell of thos. Tarte always has very skin friendly products. I like to use this under my foundation to protect my skin before facing the dau
desiree M.
hermitage
This was a very lightweight sunscreen. This was my first time using this product. I feel like it was very effective and protected my face and neck from the sun. I would recommend this product to others.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Great sunscreen and very moisturizing. But very thick. Great for no makeup days. Makeup tends to slip and pill up over this sunscreen. I use it mixed with a tinted moisturizer.
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
I love how this sunscreen feels on my skin. So many sunscreens have such an oily and thick feeling but Tarte has mastered and natural feeling, light product. Love this brand and love this product.
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I thought this was very runny and idk if that means it wasn’t working as well or.. but I’m very pale and need more than 30spf- which is what this is so it’s not really my go to.
Iris C.
Tampa
This works sooooo good and it also smells very good it’s really light when you apply it and you can barely feel it . It’s not sticky or anything and the packaging is very nice
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep a baby one in my purse and it has a good scent, cute packaging, and works great. The full size is a little expensive in my opinion but other than that I have no complaints
Cyan R.
Tucson
Luxurious and does the job no complaints. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to acne and this worked well for my skin very gentle. It's a bit pricey but was a nice treat.
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
A great sun screen for our sensitive Beaty lovers! I add a pump of this into my Amazonian clay foundation during the summer to make it more of a tinted moisturizer with added sunscreen for a lightweight feel and extra protection with less coverage!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?