BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
Tarte has amazing products they are natural and don't break me out and they all work really well I love this because I know it's good to protect my skin this doesn't smell like sunscreen and it sits
nice under my makeup
Pricilla S.
Brooklyn, NY
Receive a deluxe sample of this and was not a huge fan. The consistency just felt too thick for my combination oily skin. Although I loved the packaging and all Tarte products. Maybe this is good if you have normal skin
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
Great product! Although it is a little pricey I highly recommend. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It definitely met my expectations for a tarte product. I am a first time user of this & will definitely re-purchase.
MaryCruz B.
Bakersfield, CA
If you want something that is all organic and smells delicious then this is it! I have never had any break out problems with taste and the smell did i bring that up is delicious. Its amazing how nice and silky it feels.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
I originally thought this product was a little overpriced for sunscreen but I soon as our charter I fell in love it was it as sticky as normal sunscreen and left my face feeling great all day also didn't ruin my make up
Hannah S.
Carson city, NV
I have already reviewed the other tarte tarte guard but this is the exact same thing but In a smaller bottle. I love the fact that it is spf 30 because that's honestly all you need and it is perfect to wear under makeup
Jordan T.
Southaven, MS
Tarte is an amazing Brandon on its own. Whether it's the cosmetics, tanning lotion or sunscreens, and even the oils. I love this because it doesn't have an odd smell to it, and it really helps keep my fave from burning.
Jenn D.
Lester, PA
Love this !! Moisturizes your face while having SPF 30 to protect your face from the son ! Love that it also comes in a pretty pink summer color!! Does not feel greasy either!! You will love it! Tarte never disappoints!
Rebeca F.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this Tarte Tareguard sunscreen lotion! I have oily face so I put this sunscreen 30 minutes before my makeup and I don't feel oily at all,this is like a moisturizing cream plus protects your skin from the uv light.
amanda r.
Sanger , CA
I love this sunscreen! the packaging is so darn cut as well. I got this at Sephora after they applied it on me, and the scent is what got me to buy it! So nice and not too overpowering. I would definitely recommend it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?