BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Idalis M.
Saint Cloud , FL
Love this! I don’t usually go for a tattle sunscreen because of its scent I’m really sensitive with scented face products. But this one did not break me out at all, I recommend this to everyone who loves tarte!
Jean-A’Layn S.
Doesn’t feel heavy at all. I️ have oily skin and it’s not super hydrating to the point where I️ feel wet. The price is decent. It’s a great product, believe I️ purchased it at Ulta. Would recommend!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
this was surprisingly a great sunscreen.. i only got a sample of it and it deff got me to wanting to buy the full thing. the packaging is nice and everything. you just have to rub it in real good
Melissa G.
Fresno, CA
I really like this one. It's hard to find a good daily sunscreen in the SPF 50 range. This one is hydrating, non greasy, and it works under makeup. My only problem is that it leaves a white cast.
Savannah B.
My favorite Facial sunscreen. It is a bit expensive but lasts you forever. I say it is a great value for how long you can make it last. This is gentle on the skin & I love the pump feature it is so much cleaner and easier to use
Yamilex G.
St. Charles
I really love this sunscreen lotion it smells great I don’t usually wear sunscreen but this one I do recommend for someone who doesn’t normally wear it. It doesn’t leave your face oily at all it really good for any type of face
Yanique B.
I have tried this product in the store and seemed to be ok next time I will ask for a sample size to get a better feel for it.I love taste but some of there products break me out badly like there clay foundation.
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
This is such an asking product! I recommend this to everyone !! It works so amazing and does exactly what it is supposed to do. I would definetly buy this again in the future ! And I hope after everyone reviews this, you get it!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's light and effective, I'm able to wear it under my makenup without it compromising the look and wear of my make up. I think it's completely worth its price tag.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
5 stars!!! This stuff is great. I have very sensitive skin and my face always burns. But with this, now it doesn't!!! Smells great, is not oily and most importantly protects my skin. I love it. Would most definitely recommend!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back