BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12094)
Buy on Sephora
Rebel M.
San Antonio , TX
This is definitely my all time favorite sunscreen! It works great to prime your face as well! I got it as a sample in a tarte set, and have been using it ever since. It is a staple in my makeup collection for sure!
Angelica V.
It is one of my favorite products everything the tart makes is awesome and amazing as a make up artist tired has been in my make up kit and nobody complains about it even people with allergic reaction’s.
thatsreallypretty ..
Love this sunscreen. It as a nice dewy glow to the skin, which I’m surprised I like. This sunscreen does have a bit of flashback in photos I took on days where I did looks with the foundation underneath.
Ashley D.
I️ put this under my makeup during the fall and winter. Works great during the summer but best for fall. Doesn’t leave my face sticky or oily over time. And great as a moisturizer. No improvement needed!
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
I love Tarte but this product was a no go for me! I’m rating it 3 stars because I feel like it did protect my skin. However, the white cast it leaves in photos is awful and my makeup does not sit well on it.
Erin F.
cooper city
Wow do I love the sunscreen. I love the printer in general they’re good at all things but this sunscreen is to die for. Our use the sunscreen under my foundation so I have some SPF throughout the day and it doesn’t even smell like sunscreen it smells so good
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I love this! It's an amazing smell, works great! And not the most expensive but worth the money! Works for hours and keeps my skin feeling flawless! Definitely a great buy! I would buy it again and again!
~Kayla~ T.
Burleson
It gives you that protection of the skin but it feels very tacky when you are applying it to the skin.But if you like ride or die for this product you are going to like carry this every where you go so it is an amazing product to have.!!
Jenn W.
Kalamazoo
I can't say enough good things about this product. It is non greasy, I can wear make up with it without issue, it doesn't clog my pores, cause breakouts and I can reapply gently over makeup in the mud afternoon. Great for year round use.
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
This sunscreen has been amazing this past summer. It made me 10 and I did not burn. It smells amazing and works very soft on the skin. It works great under your make up or over your make up is perfect for a day out in the sun.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back