BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Makes me slightly shiny and I do not have oily skin or anything like that so may just be the product but I still love it. It comes in the cutest little bottle and I think the pump gives you the right amount for your face.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love sunscreens that are made specifically for the face. I have sensitive skin so it can be hard to find products that don't irritate my skin, I love this. I was given this as a gift, but I would purchase it for myself.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
This is the cutest most compact and effective spf that I own. It smells good not to intense and it blends really well doesn't look like a weird cream spf and I can take it anywhere because of the convenient size. Love it!
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This moisturizer was my favorite during the summer. I used it religiously but because I have oil skin, i had to mattify my skin more than ever. I used blotting sheets and blotting powder to make sure i wasn't extra oily.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! every time iv'e used it, it has made my skin keep looking amazing! this is also a great product, because its only in the 10-12 dollar range. I also love the color og this amazing product:)
Mark T.
Conover, NC
This is by far my favorite skin care product! It leaves my skin super moisturized and it kept my face from getting sunburned after a long day at the pool, I got it at Sephora for like $38.00 and it was worth every penny!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) great for travel!
Courtney G.
Sykesville, MD
BIG SPENDERS- go for it! its a great product.
its super pricey for a small product, I use for special occasions when I know I will be in the sun all day. The lotion aspect of the product is great, no breakouts after use.
ashley s.
Valley Village, CA
I have only you used this product once but so far i really seem to like it. it doesn't have a strong smell and it didn't make me break out. I purchased this product at sephora. i love the purple packaging on this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?