BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Reagan T.
Suitland , MD
I’ve used it once, so no proper review here just a under educated guess. I enjoyed it a bit, still need to see if my skin likes it a hundred percent so it defiantly wasn’t a love at first apply
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
love this as both a sunscreen and moisturizer! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated but not overly oily! it doesn’t have a sticky feeling to it like other moisturizers or sun screens do
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Very good sunscreen.... not heavy and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell. The pricing is what is expected of Tarte . I really enjoy Tarte products and this was another successful product.
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
This sunscreen worked well with my sensitive skin. it was very effective and i was overall pleased with the product. i ordered this online and it was on sale! i love the color of the packaging.
Cali B.
Littlerock
Whenever I have a day at the beach or fun at the water parks I always make sure to have this little bottle handy in my bag! I use it for my face, neck, and chest area and I haven’t gotten sunburned once yet with this product!
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I wasn’t a fan. It was a really thick texture and smelled too strongly of the orange, beachy, tropical smells. Also the packaging is a pain when you run low because you can’t get remainder out.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Lightweight with the right protection, Tarte never disappoints! Loving that Tarte is incorporating sun protection into their collection! Cutest packaging for on-the-go. It’s perfect for a day at the beach!
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
Ever since this product came out, I was dying to get my hands on it. As soon as I got it I started using it. It has done nothing but wonderful things for me and my combination skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lizzie T.
Des Moines
I have very fair skin and something in this product just aggravates it. It may be a combination of the scent and the ingredients. While it did help with sun protection it doesn’t help if I can not use it.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora