BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Haven't tried it yet but I want this company to give it to me for free cause it's expensive af and I'm kinda tryna save up so idk but looks like a good products I want this so bad I'm crying it looks like it works so good
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love sunscreens that are made specifically for the face. I have sensitive skin so it can be hard to find products that don't irritate my skin, I love this. I was given this as a gift, but I would purchase it for myself.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
I do enjoy that it's fairly lightweight. Still has the tiniest bit of stickiness to the face, but nothing annoying. Didn't break me out or cause a reaction. Not overly moisturizing, and spreads nicely for being sunscreen.
Cindy N.
I don't hate but I don't like it. The pros are it doesn't have a sunblock smell. It's not heavy absorbs fairly well into the skin. Cons are it's way too expensive to use for all the body. Pump can get clogged super easily
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
I apply this sunscreen everyday because it's very gentle to the skin under makeup. I am a repeating user for the product because it protects my skin very well. It's extremely effective and the packaging also is very cute.

Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
This is the cutest most compact and effective spf that I own. It smells good not to intense and it blends really well doesn't look like a weird cream spf and I can take it anywhere because of the convenient size. Love it!
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Makes me slightly shiny and I do not have oily skin or anything like that so may just be the product but I still love it. It comes in the cutest little bottle and I think the pump gives you the right amount for your face.
Jennifer P.
Jonesboro, AR
Awesome products i purchase from sephora it was light feeling and protected my face. I am still trying it out but has exceeded all my expectations. They are know for good quality makeup and i believe this is exceptional.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This moisturizer was my favorite during the summer. I used it religiously but because I have oil skin, i had to mattify my skin more than ever. I used blotting sheets and blotting powder to make sure i wasn't extra oily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?