BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I wasn’t a fan. It was a really thick texture and smelled too strongly of the orange, beachy, tropical smells. Also the packaging is a pain when you run low because you can’t get remainder out.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Lightweight with the right protection, Tarte never disappoints! Loving that Tarte is incorporating sun protection into their collection! Cutest packaging for on-the-go. It’s perfect for a day at the beach!
c. ♡.
Eden, NC
This sunscreen worked well with my sensitive skin. it was very effective and i was overall pleased with the product. i ordered this online and it was on sale! i love the color of the packaging.
Jennifer B.
Johnson City , TN
Very good sunscreen.... not heavy and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell. The pricing is what is expected of Tarte . I really enjoy Tarte products and this was another successful product.
Cali B.
Littlerock
Whenever I have a day at the beach or fun at the water parks I always make sure to have this little bottle handy in my bag! I use it for my face, neck, and chest area and I haven’t gotten sunburned once yet with this product!
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
love this as both a sunscreen and moisturizer! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated but not overly oily! it doesn’t have a sticky feeling to it like other moisturizers or sun screens do
anastasia c.
arnold , MO
It's amazing for the body but if I use this on my face it breaks me out and makes me more oily so I won't be use it for my face anymore but will use the rest up for my body. The best thing is it doesn't smell like sunscreen
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Faiza M.
This is an amazing sunscreen. It's a bit expensive but it lasts a long time. I like the smooth soft feel of it. It has a pleasant scent. It comes in a nice bottle and makeup application is easy and smooth over it
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
Ever since this product came out, I was dying to get my hands on it. As soon as I got it I started using it. It has done nothing but wonderful things for me and my combination skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?