BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kyrstyn G.
Okay so going on the day I’m going to bed soon okay okay let y’all know what you want to do do you want me to pick you up or something to do you want me to bring you home or something else I can I’ll
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
The formula is light weight not sticky! I love the tarte brand! It is a bit pricey for the amount you get! However I do recommend this product! It absorbs great and is good under makeup!
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
Kiss My Face Face Factor Sunscreen For Face & Neck.
Helped protect my sensitive skin
Didn clog my pores like most sunscr eens do!
Limited my dark spots from getting any darker.
A must have for sunny days!
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This sunscreen does not makes my face oily and it is very comfortable on my skin. I got a simple of this product and loved it after using it. I am looking forward to buy this product.
paige b.
Decent sunscreen. As with all sunscreens this does need to be reapplied every few hours. Works well under makeup but can't be reapplied once makeup is done, would work better as a spray.
Kourtney B.
Grand forks , ND
Love this product! I’ve gotten it in a subscription box a couple times but over the summer found this useful. Will be a must need next summer. Always recommend to friends and family!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I really love this sunscreen. It doesn’t leave you greasy and you can put it on before your makeup. The packaging is gorgeous. I use it mostly in the summer when it’s most important.
ZiZi B.
Bridgeport, CT
On a hot summer day or everyday sunscreen is so important to my skin and makeup routine and this product does an amazing job in this department. It’s perfect for my combination skin.
Lopana S.
Markham, ON
Sunscreen is sunscreen. Not much to say. But there is that white cast that most creams give my brown skin which i hate and this had none of it! Hence why i love this more than those.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?