BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I love this sunscreen so much. It feels absolutely NOTHING like your typical sunscreen. It feels like a moisturizer. It is so light and it smells amazing. I will most definitely buy this when I'm out of my current sunscreen.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this sunscreen! I used it on my face before I went to the beach. It doesn't have a strong smell it lasted for a long time and I would definitely purchase full size in the future. I received a sample size from Sephora.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
So usually I'm not so keen with spending a lot of money on sunblock but I love love love this one. The packaging is amazing. It's a very gentle formula and I love how it feels. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kait J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I alwyas wanted to try this, and I was so glad I did! Just like the other tarte products, it does it's job, with a little extra! Very nice to use under makeup, or on its own, and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or flaky.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not regret investing in this sunscreen. It is a little more high end but i love it and don't regret buying this. I have #dryskin and it keeps it moisturized as well as protected. Retails for $32. Yes i would recommend.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I like this product for the fact it's a natural SPF rather than chemical but I can't get over the scent. It's too overpowering for me. However, it's a great SPF with moisturizing properties for those who don't mind a scent.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
This tarte sunscreen worked really well for me although you don't get very much in the bottle especially if you are in the sun a lot and you use it a lot. The price was good for the quality though and I would buy this again
Jessica D.
I am so in love with Tarte in general, every product that I have tried I am so in love with. So i figured I would try the sunscreen lotion and boy I am glad I did. It is not heavy at all and it protects your skin amazingly.
Anne D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Works well as a sunscreen, does not break me out as a regular sunscreen would do. I use this when the sun is not too intense, daily for running around but .need a stronger one for my fair skin if out in sun for a long time
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
I love this sunscreen because IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE SUNSCREEN! It has great coverage and I didn't burn at all. This was my first bottle of it but I will definitely purchase again! I would absolutely recommend this to others
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?