BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor G.
This sunscreen is great and is very light on the skin. You can’t even tell you have it on and it smells really good. It also doesn’t leave your face feeling gross at all, I recommend.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Awesome sunscreen i️ put i️t on my face before i️ did my makeup! Leaves skin super smooth and is not very thick so i️t doesn’t feel like i️t weighs down your face, great product i️ would recommend i️t for sure!
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
I love how this sunscreen feels on my skin. So many sunscreens have such an oily and thick feeling but Tarte has mastered and natural feeling, light product. Love this brand and love this product.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen! It is so moisturizing and does not cause me to break out like many others do. I love the scent and the packaging of it. Very cute and convenient to carry around.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
This is a great moisturizer and spf packed in one. It's perfect under make up or without. What I like most is it doesn't leave your skin greasy. It's settle and feels nice on skin.
Misty G.
Cut Off, LA
I love products with spf. Sometimes it’s tricky with a spf product for the face. I have come across many that do not leave a greasy feeling on your face. Unfortunately, this product is not one of them. I will still use it. Just not my favorite.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Good sunscreen. Didn't leave my skin feeling.oily like a store bough sunscreen. I usually don't place store bought sunscreen on my face cause I am prone to acne. But this I felt confident enough to put on my face
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This facial moisturizer is so lightweight and non greasy, it’s absolutely perfect for almost all skin types. It has a nice soft scent that’s not overwhelming and won’t cause breakouts. The bottle lasts forever
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
I really love this product, it's nice and creamy, not thick. Smells very nice and doesn't leave a white film on my face. I love the fact that tarte is vegan and cruelty free!! My go to product!
Theresa U.
Only giving it 3 Stars because I had a very small sample so I feel like I couldn’t give it the full effect. But the time I was able to try it, it was lightweight & didn’t make my already oily skin, feel oilier!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?