BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy L.
Sharon, SC
I love the no sunscreen feeling of this product. Once applied I didn't feel it sitting on top of the skin. It was very effective and prevented sun damage while I was outside. It feels more like a lotion that you are applying.
Liza G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is must have for all of your outdoor summer activities! I love all Tarte products, but this skincare product is amazing. Super lightweight and it goes on easily and doesn't ruin your makeup. Keeps you outdoor bash ready!
Casey C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this product! It doesn't have the normal sunscreen smell most other sunscreens have and it has a great Spf number. I really feel my face is protected when wearing this sunscreen. Doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Elizabeth A.
I love this stuff. Doesn't feel too heavy, doesn't sit on the skin like some products do. Doesn't seem to clog my pores thankfully, but it still gets the job done! Plus it's in an adorable purple bottle, so that's a win, too.
Kelsey K.
A decent face sunblock! I did see that it protected my skin well but after a couple of uses, I started getting little white bumps around my chin and cheeks so that's the only womp of it for me but I have super sensitive skin.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
It doesn't work very well it goes away very fast and it is very gentle but it very light it's pricey for it to be sunscreen I bought it at ultra but honestly cheep brands do better than this and no I don't recommend to others
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I love this sunscreen so much. It feels absolutely NOTHING like your typical sunscreen. It feels like a moisturizer. It is so light and it smells amazing. I will most definitely buy this when I'm out of my current sunscreen.
Jennifer C.
North Adams, MA
I have an almost sample size bottle of this just to put on my tattoos when I'm at the beach all day it works great and smells great too. It's very important to cover your ink with sunscreen. So this was a good option for me.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
Pretty expensive for a sunscreen so I got the small one. This met my expectations because I know that Tarte is a good brand. This was a first time buy for me as I have never bought this before. I do recommend this to others.
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
This is a nice light moisturizer. I do not use it often because I'm particular about the lotion I use under my makeup. I typically use this when I am going without any makeup since my makeup already has sunscreen protection.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?