BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
candice f.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general but because I live in the sunshine state it is sometimes necessary. This sunscreen goes on even and doesn't get in the way of my normal makeup routine. I am able to apply my foundation over it without a change in the way my foundation looks and feels. It does what it says and seems to be a quality product. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is a little on the pricey side.
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
I've been using this product for about a month and let me tell you it leaves your skin looking very flawless! I don't like the scent much but I mix it with my moisturizer when applying it to my face and body lotion so it can get rid of the scent! Also I've noticed that when I apply my makeup over it somehow helps for it to look much nicer. I would most definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying again!
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I like that this isn't very heavy or greasy and doesn't irritate my skin. It does smell like sunscreen and I only use it if I am going to be doing outdoor activities. If I am going to work and running errands, et cetera, I rely on a foundation with SPF because it is more pleasant. I would recommend trying a sample if possible because I feel that face sunscreen can be irritating and everyone's skin is different.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Perfect size for the beach. Best part of this product is the smell. Doesn't have your typical stink sunscreen smell. I was very pleased there weren't any streaks leftover once applied. A little goes a very long way. My friends shared with me then purchased their own! It's a little pricey compared to other sun protectors but I see why. In all honesty with you using less, it's definitely cheaper in the long run.
Rachel B.
The reason I gave this sunscreen only three stars is the smell. I did not like the smell of it at all. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box, and took it with me to Iceland to use as a facial sunscreen. The upside to this is it really works- it did not break me out (I have super sensitive skin), and it kept my face sunburn free. I would have rated this way higher if t had not been for the smell.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
All Tarte products I have ever tried have been amazing and best of all they're non-toxic and cruelty free. I LOVE this sunscreen. Like all their products the consistency is great, gives good coverage and lasts well. The texture of their products can be a little different - but different is good. They work. Don't dry out your skin and don't cause irritation. This sunscreen is no exception. Will re-purchase.
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
I do not like this product at all. It's greasy. You can't use it under your makeup and the packaging is an absolute fail. Don't get me wrong. It looks nice but the pump doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle and you have to keep the bottle sitting upright at all times so that the product is settled and the pump with actually dispense it which just makes it impractical to toss in your purse or beach bag.
Jennifer N.
Minooka, IL
I love the Tarte gard sunscreen. It is not heavy does not have a detectable scent. I first tried it because I use the Tarte Amazonia Clay foundation...which I love! I was not disappointed! Ithe works well under my Tarte foundation. I also use it alone when working in the garden. I use a ton of Tarte products and love them all. I love that the brand is a more natural alternative that performs amazingly!
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
I got Tarteguard in my June Sephora Play Box. And I love my lil Tarteguard Sunscreen.. I keep it on me at all times. It's very effective plus it leaves my skin feeling & looking smooth. This sunscreen isn't heavy cream either. Its light, airy smooth with a light scent. Which is a plus for me.. I don't like smelling that heavy sunblock. 👍😎👍
@influenster @tartecosmetics #tarteguard #review #beachbag
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?