BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sylvia K.
Perfect sunscreen from a favorite brand. Smelled amazing and kept my skin feeling great while doing a great job protecting from harmful UV rays. Plus no breakouts which is a def plus! And it doesn’t affect makeup application when applied under foundation
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this sunscreen lotion.  It has a strong floral scent, but that doesn't bother me.  It sinks right into the skin, but hydrates as well as protects.  In the summer when it's hot I like to wear it without moisturizer.  Makeup can be applied on top with no problem.
Deedee T.
Lombard
Cute packaging! Does not feel sticky! Smells good! I love this sunscreen, it last a good while and I do not find myself reapplying it often. I definitely recommend this for any girl on the go! Great size to fit into purse and go. It's a staple item
HeeMee R.
A little goes a long way with this product! I usually use it right after my moisturizer and only a couple dabs of it. Otherwise I feel like it can be a little on the greasy side, especially if you’re not putting on a loose powder/ doing your makeup
Tonya W.
This sunscreen did not work for me. I have sensitive skin and the chemical sunscreen caused a reaction. I’ve heard such great things about this sunscreen so I was very disappointed. If you don’t have sensitive skin this may be a great sunscreen to try.
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This sunscreen is great for people with sensitive skin! I’m actually allergic to must sunscreens, my face gets red and itchy and my eyes burn! Somehow this sunscreen didn’t do that to me! I️ love how it’s not greasy and doesn’t leave that white cast
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The tarte guard sunscreen by tarte is an okay product. I was looking forward to using it but it’s the texture of it that bothers me. It feels weird but the smell of it is great. I personally am not a fan of sunscreen because I hate the texture of it
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
I was never really big on sunscreen but as I started really getting into high end makeup and spoke to the ladies in Ulta/Sephora when I go to buy something and they relentlessly asked me what moisturizer/sunscreen I used and I kept saying "I don't" I figured maybe I should do some research and start using something to protect my skin. I tried multiple different brands and none every compared to tarteguard. It works so well and it doesn't give that pasty look to the skin and is a great moisturizer.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
The sunscreen itself works just like any other facial sunscreen. No unpleasant scent, leaves your face feeling moisturized. However due to the brand name the price is high, which regular sunscreen being comparable makes it not worth the price tag.
pari m.
Huntley, IL
It isn't the best sunscreen I have ever used but it works.I bought from Sephora for 10 dollars because they had a sale at that time.Good value but bad quality not buying ever again.It is so sticky when you put it on your skin like honey sticky.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?