BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor R.
atlanta, ga
This stuff is awesome for facial sunscreen! I love everything from the cute summery packaging to the light, airy sent of summer! I've heard of people wearing it as a 2-in-1 for sunscreen AND moisturizer underneath their makeup. Definitely a fabulous product
Alyssa V.
United States
I have oily, dehydrated skin and for me this looked way to shiny. I usually like a bit of a glow but it the areas I usually collect oil I looked oily immediately. I think this would work better for someone with true dry skin but it was a definite no for me.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Doesn’t leave a thick gooey mess on my skin and it doesn’t break me out because my skin is so sensitive, so I generally really enjoy this for everyday wear. I wouldn’t suggest it if you are going to really be exposing yourself for a long period of time though.
Natalie B.
Good but not the best. This is definitely better the the average sunscreen you'd buy at the drugstore though as it doesn't have that funky smell. The only problem is this is a little pricey for sunscreen. I'd pay it but others may not considering you can buy sunscreen cheaper.
Rachel T.
I have very acne prone and oily skin, and this sunscreen is the only sunscreen I have found that does not break me out. In order to avoid feeling heavy, you need to really massage this into your face, but then it completely sinks in. I take away a star because on my oily skin, especially in the summer (which is when I would use this most often), it makes me pretty shiny, and my makeup does not last as long. But for going to the beach, on a jog, or on no makeup days, this is the only sunscreen I'll reach for.
GEORGIA M.
Honolulu
Didn’t break me out and definitely protected my skin from the sun. I wore it on the beach in Honolulu and didn’t burn. The only problem was I noticed some unusual texture on my face for the next few days after using it. Not acne per say, just odd texture.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I really like this product in the summer. I’m not a fan of wearing this one under makeup because it is more oily on my skin. I like to put this on my face, neck, and upper body when I’m going to be outside and I’m not wearing a full face of make up though.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
I started with a sample of this sun block and ordered the full size soon after. I really enjoy this it smells nice and works ! I can use this on my 4 year old who has sensitive skin and he has no reaction and I believe that due to Tarte’s good ingredients they use in all their products. I have always loved their Cosmetics and have now ventured into their skin care. I wish for the price you got more product which is why I’m giving this 4 stars instead of 5. I would recommend this to my friends without hesitation.
Deedee T.
Cute packaging! Does not feel sticky! Smells good! I love this sunscreen, it last a good while and I do not find myself reapplying it often. I definitely recommend this for any girl on the go! Great size to fit into purse and go. It's a staple item
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
I like this because it dries quickly into my skin, but it also feels like it’s not as strong as others. Not sure how to even describe it. I also don’t really like how short-lived the protection is. Prefer something that will last for hours and hours.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?