BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mackenzie G.
Nashua, NH
This sunscreen is a must have for the summer! I love that it's a lotion and the packaging is amazing! Its a bit pricey but i don't mind because it's the best out there. I would recommend to anyone and will certainly repurchase
Emily K.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It was my first time trying it and I was so impressed! I have finicky skin and it didn't make me have any breakouts and smelled wonderful! I have told all of my family and friends to use this!
Diana A.
Fresno, CA
I got a sample of Tarte guard when I purchased something at Sephora. I had always used neutrogena the dry touch one. Tarte is pricey, so I might stick with neutrogena. It does have a nice scent that I would recommend to others
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
It doesn't work very well it goes away very fast and it is very gentle but it very light it's pricey for it to be sunscreen I bought it at ultra but honestly cheep brands do better than this and no I don't recommend to others
Elizabeth A.
I love this stuff. Doesn't feel too heavy, doesn't sit on the skin like some products do. Doesn't seem to clog my pores thankfully, but it still gets the job done! Plus it's in an adorable purple bottle, so that's a win, too.
Amy L.
Sharon, SC
I love the no sunscreen feeling of this product. Once applied I didn't feel it sitting on top of the skin. It was very effective and prevented sun damage while I was outside. It feels more like a lotion that you are applying.
Casey C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this product! It doesn't have the normal sunscreen smell most other sunscreens have and it has a great Spf number. I really feel my face is protected when wearing this sunscreen. Doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Liza G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is must have for all of your outdoor summer activities! I love all Tarte products, but this skincare product is amazing. Super lightweight and it goes on easily and doesn't ruin your makeup. Keeps you outdoor bash ready!
stephanie V.
Pharr, TX
I really enjoy using this product daily, due to its light weight feel and its oil-free properties. Typically I dislike applying sunscreen but the tarte suncreen lotion doesn't leave my face an oily mess at the end of the day.
Jennifer M.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy. It doesn't leave a white residue. Pleasant smell. I trust Tarte products and am happy to use this sunscreen. I would highly recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?