BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I bought this from ulta but I didn't have the best experience. It made my makeup shift and my skin feel oily even after setting spray. I still use it but only on no makeup days. It smells amazing and the packaging is cute .
Vanessa D.
I received this as a gift and I didn't think I'd like it but I definitely turned that around then I started using it. It has a refreshing scent and doesn't feel you heavy under your makeup.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
This is my favorite product! It is priced a little high but well worth it! I buy this online and it lasts awhile. I have and will recommend this product. It is light weight and works great!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite highend spf moisturizer. You get alot of product too. Its the perfect amount of spf for everyday wear, it wears grear under makeup, and it doesn't have that white cast.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This lotion is very light but too oily for my skin. Tarte products always have cute packaging and are high quality. This just did not function well with my skin. I will not be buying this again.
Amanda B.
Love this sunscreen on most days to protect my skin. It is gentle and works under minimal makeup. I feel like it does the job. A bottle lasts forever for me and i am pleased with it.
Erin O.
It doesn’t clog my pores. It isn’t too expensive, it’s easy to find at a local Sephora or Ulta, and i didn’t burn! I wore it under makeup, and it didn’t leave a greasy feel like most sunscreens.
Vicky F.
Las Cruces
I love this peoduct, it does not really feel on your face but it works wonders. I love the smell and how it protects my face since it is delicate. It is a little bit expensive but worth it
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Tarte is one of my favorite natural brands so I thought this would be cool. It was a bit heavy for my preference,but definitely still did the job. It's just a matter of preference I suppose.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
a tad expansive but smells lovely and the packaging is very nice. lasts a good while if you only use on your face. I haven't ever experienced facial sunburn with this product while wearing
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?