BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carolyn B.
This sunscreen is great. It is light unlike other sunscreens and it's very effective. I would absolutely buy it again because it exceeded my expectations. I had used it for the first time and will definitely buy it this summer.
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
Tarte is a very good brand. All of their products that I have used, have worked well and I love them. It covered me from the sun without drying out my skin. I would buy it again. This was my first time with this certain product
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Todos los productos de la marca Tarte son excelentes, por su puesto este protector solar no es la excepción. Tiene protección SPF 30, lo cual es ideal para el rostro; y personalmente, me parece que funciona muy bien en mi piel.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Great sunscreen got face and body, I love the smell because it doesn't smell terrible and is so wearable. It's on the pricey side but it is worth the spurge. I would definitely recommend since it is a nice size to carry around.
Autumn B.
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. I was really impressed with the coverage, i did not feel oily at all. I was able to wear it under my makeup with no creasing. The packaging feels very expensive and looks great!
Martha H.
San Antonio, TX
I love using makeup and this works wonders for under it! The pump is soooo convenient! I buy it all the time because it's perfect to prevent premature wrinkles! I will keep buying, the scent and texture works very well for me !
Kailey T.
I put this one every single day can NOT LIVE WITHOUT!!
Smells beyond amazballs 😍
When I worked at Sephora and I would sell this the most with skin care doesn't make your face change to that weird white film most sunscreens do !
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
This is a recent purchase of mine and I am still trying to figure out my final verdict. I am not one to wear makeup on a regular basis, however when I do, I do apply it under my foundation as a primer and the results are great!
Katie P.
I really enjoy how well this protected my face from the sun. It was well worth the money and I'm glad I purchased it. I will be recommending to many people now that it is summer and everyone is in the need of a good sunscreen.
chelsea g.
I love this stuff so much! It does not go on thick or pasty and sits perfectly under your makeup almost like a fabulous primer. I would definitely recommend this item to all skin types! definitively met all of my expectations.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?