BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
I got a travel size of this for vacation last year and I kept it in my purse for on the go touch ups!!! I really enjoy this. There's no gross fragrance or greasy feeling involved in this product what so ever.
Wendy D.
Mission hills , CA
Best sun screen ever. I received this inside a glossy box and I was not disappointed. The price in tarte .com is a little high but over all the product is worth it for summer and I would but it to avoid a burn
Katelyn D.
Lakewood, CO
This is a great product. Sunscreen is so important, & this doesn’t ruin my makeup that I put over it. I love this stuff so much. It’s very good for the price. I will definitely buy again! Super good spray to!
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
I like this sunscreen! It’s very lightweight and does not really leave a white cast on the skin. I’ve worn under makeup and alone. It’s mildly hydrating and I like that I️t doesn’t have a perfume heavy scent!
Hayleigh N.
minnesota
love this stuff! great cute packaging. it’s a bit pricey but i would highly recommend this to anyone. i’m literally obsessed with the packaging because it’s just so fun and bright. product itself works great!
ari e.
Wasilla, AK
Someone on YouTube recommend this so I thought I’d give it a try, it had a weird smell to it, and my skin is sensitive and it made my skin break out so I wasn’t able to continue using it! I wouldn’t buy again
Jacquelyn P.
Milan, MO
Smells nice, good price for quantity, all in all it works very well better than a regular sun screen and definitely better than off brand or just any other sunscreen, isn't my go to but definitely one in top 3
Corinne B.
Warren
I love using tarts sunscreen for my face - it keeps me from breaking out all over the place like normal sunscreens do, and looks great either on it's own or under my regular tarte BB cream :) highly recommend!
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Great formula, no heavy greasy feeling or strong smell indicating you have any product in. The packaging is adorable with and easy to use pump that dispenses the right amount for application without being wasteful.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This is my favorite sunscreen. I bought this during the friend's and family sale and am going to repurchase for the next sale. This does a good job and doesn't white cast. It smells fine and gets the job done!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back