BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea G.
Fort Wayne
Ok so this is super expensive for the amount they give u and not to mention that I feel like it did the same job as any other sunscreen it smelled good and felt nice but that was about it
Brittany P.
I live in Hawaii, and I use this every morning, and anytime I go to the beach. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, and this is gentle on my skin and does not cause breakouts. I will continue purchasing.
Gabrielle H.
Really great sunscreen- does its job very well. However as a cosmetic brand i was hoping it would not leave a white cast as it did. Goes on smooth however and great for putting makeup over.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it!! Goes on very light and does not make me greasy or cause a breakout. Would definitely recommend for those sunny summer days!
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
This sunscreen is delightful. It is long lasting and does not have any offensive chemical smell. This is definitely a winner and I will repurchase and recommend to my friends. This is a highly effective Tarte product.
Kayleonna P.
Helps keep my face smooth and moisturized before applying my make up. I️ also apply after I clean my face even if I’m not going to wear make up. I️ like to keep my face moistured and this is a great product to do so
Amanda s.
Gold River, CA
I have used this and I also use B.B. crepe that has the protection as well
I love Tarte and the price isn’t the worst
A little goes a long ways for sure ! Always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and a great finish
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Great rouse for protection. You can never go wrong with Tarte products. They always have great quality products for decent prices. I would def recommend for anyone who has festive skin.
Ana M.
Compton, CA
This product is unlike any other sunscreen I’ve used. It has very nice packaging, not too bulky. I wore this on vacation in the summer and it was very effective. Its a little pricy, but worth every penny.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
The formula is light weight not sticky! I love the tarte brand! It is a bit pricey for the amount you get! However I do recommend this product! It absorbs great and is good under makeup!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?