BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexis Q.
Cold Spring, KY
I have acne prone skin that is very sensitive. This sunscreen provides great protection without irritating my skin or causing acne flare ups. I love that it comes in a mini size, too, so that I can easily take it in my carry on.
Rosalina C.
Tustin, CA
This product is an absolute miracle. It deeply moisturizers it perfect for dry skin. You can feel a great difference when applying to you your skin. It's smells very good and is sensitive to the skin so your skin and have a glow
Denise K.
Racine , WI
I love Tarte's products in general and the tarteguard 30 is no different. It's a wonderfully formulated sunscreen that moisturizes without making my face feel overly oily. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sunscreen.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This product is one of a kind I really can't complain I normally get it from Amazon sometimes because I live so far from stores it could be a little costly from Amazon. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Erika M.
New Carlisle, OH
I enjoy this product a lot, and will will be taking this to the beach this summer. It exceeded my expectations, and it's priced well. The packaging is great. Even for travel. I would 100% with out a doubt buy this product again.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product is so pigmented and beautiful. It's so buttery and easy to work with. I would definitely repurchase!!This product is so pigmented and beautiful. It's so buttery and easy to work with. I would definitely repurchase!!
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
I love how this makes my skin feel. It is not oily and goes on matte. My trouble areas are around my nose and my t-zone, this helps so much. Also took this with me to hawaii and my face held up so good against the heat and sun!!
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This sunscreen is a little more expensive. But it's definitely worth it. The quality is very good, I didn't get any sunburn and I only used a very little amount! I would recommend if you're in a hot and sunny climate frequently.
I really like it so much cause it protects you from the sun and its gentle and it really meets my expectations and I bought it at tarte online I would really recommend it to everyone cause every thing so great about this product
Autumn B.
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. I was really impressed with the coverage, i did not feel oily at all. I was able to wear it under my makeup with no creasing. The packaging feels very expensive and looks great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?