BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie S.
Charleston, IL
I love the smell of it and how it doesn't feel super heavy on the skin! I would recommend it to people who have gentle skin because it's not super harsh or anything. I wouldn't say it's super pricey
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
I got a few samples from this and I fell in love with this sunscreen. I haven’t bought the full size because I think there are equal options in the market for less than the price but I really like it
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Tarte sends samples of these with most of their online orders so I had a lot of them collected. Overall I wouldn’t trust a makeup brand with a skincare product unless they had something amazing or innovative to offer.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
I really like this sunscreen ! Smells great and feels great on my skin . And the bottle is super cute and pinkish . So me . If your looking to buy this get it . 100% recommend get it for sure . LOVE IT
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
Awesome product. Would highly recommend. Great for an all day beach day. The rest of my body got sunburnt but my face remained fine. Would definitely buy again. In my opinion it was highly effective.
Sara Jane A.
Maidens, VA
I love this product so much !! I would recommend it ! Tarte is one of my favorite brands of makeup, so I was thrilled to buy a sunscreen. I got it from Sephora and the employee told me she loved it !
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I️ Love this brand. This sunscreen is absolutely to die for. It gets the job done. The smell is glorious! The consistency is not thick nor is it thin it is a nice misfire. It blends well with the skin!
Courtney M.
lyndhurst
Great product! Made my skin feel refreshed. My pores were clean! Very cute packaging. I would buy this product again. I also enjoy the price of this product. It is very gently on your skin and a little can go a long way. All I can say is I wish I had more.
Alexandria A.
greenwokd SC
Absolutely love! I always say you should use some kind of sun screen on your face every day! This doesn’t burn my skin and doesn’t make it feel oily! Definitely good for when your going to be out in the sun and need some coverage.
Sydney S.
Target is my absolute favorite brand for anything. Tarte tarteguard is the bomb. It’s not too too pricey. It stays on all day long with no problems. It’s gentle on your skin. I’d recommend and buy again.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?