BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Areli S.
I don't usually wear sunscreen because I can never find a good one but when i heard great reviews on this sunscreen I decided to try it out. Needless to say this is my go to sunscreen
Vanessa D.
Katy
I received this as a gift and I didn't think I'd like it but I definitely turned that around then I started using it. It has a refreshing scent and doesn't feel you heavy under your makeup.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
This is my go to facial sunscreen. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a film behind on my face. It has a pleasant scent and fits easily into my beachbag. Definitely a must have product.
Virginia W.
hagerstown maryland
Not for oily girls!!! It’s cute I love the brand however the sunscreen isn’t very powerful or very keen on oily faces.. slides my makeup around like eggs on a skillet.. so no. Never again.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
a tad expansive but smells lovely and the packaging is very nice. lasts a good while if you only use on your face. I haven't ever experienced facial sunburn with this product while wearing
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Nothing special about this it’s not good very sweet but also like your typical sunscreen it wasn’t greasy but it wasn’t amazing the pump was nice very much moisturizing just wish it wasn’t so much...
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
No to oily! It works great on my face and the smell is nice to me! I love the bottle and how easy application is! I love to blend this in my foundation or even just wear it alone with a bit of concealer!
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
I love this! I purchased before I went to the Dominican Republic and I'm so glad that I did. Although a little pricey, it's worth it! And it didn't make me break out which is a total win!
Georgina K.
glendale
TARTE! My favorite make up brand. First I️ have to start off by saying the scent is amazing!!!! Also the texture in the cream is phenomenal and truly makes you want to apply more and more
Andrea G.
Fort Wayne
Ok so this is super expensive for the amount they give u and not to mention that I feel like it did the same job as any other sunscreen it smelled good and felt nice but that was about it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?