BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ana R.
Harrisburg
One of my favorite products this was perfect product works so much even my mother wanted one so I had to get it worth every dime super gentle on skin and definitely will recommend to anyone that needs it
thatsreallypretty ..
Love this sunscreen. It as a nice dewy glow to the skin, which I’m surprised I like. This sunscreen does have a bit of flashback in photos I took on days where I did looks with the foundation underneath.
Erin F.
cooper city
Wow do I love the sunscreen. I love the printer in general they’re good at all things but this sunscreen is to die for. Our use the sunscreen under my foundation so I have some SPF throughout the day and it doesn’t even smell like sunscreen it smells so good
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I love this! It's an amazing smell, works great! And not the most expensive but worth the money! Works for hours and keeps my skin feeling flawless! Definitely a great buy! I would buy it again and again!
~Kayla~ T.
Burleson
It gives you that protection of the skin but it feels very tacky when you are applying it to the skin.But if you like ride or die for this product you are going to like carry this every where you go so it is an amazing product to have.!!
Jenn W.
Kalamazoo
I can't say enough good things about this product. It is non greasy, I can wear make up with it without issue, it doesn't clog my pores, cause breakouts and I can reapply gently over makeup in the mud afternoon. Great for year round use.
Petra D.
I love tarte products and when they ame out with a sunscreen I was so excited. And this works so so good on my face. I do recommend this for a day out in the sun or just a walk. Have to keep protected.
Jamie A.
This sunscreen not only looks stylish but it gets the job done! I sat out in the Florida sun with this sunscreen on and did not burn!! The overall look and use was amazing and I will definitely be bringing this on every vacation!
Jasmine R.
This was an okay product. Not the best, I’ve had better. I felt like it didn’t do much to my face but dry it out around my mouth area. But I use it to moisturize my face before I apply make up since I have it.
Sarah M.
I received this sample in a sephora sunscreen set and was able to use it a few times. This definitely has a nicer feel than drug store sunscreen and the packing is very nice. It seemed to be long lasting.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?