BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this brand and i love how it works i get sun burns really bad but if and when i use this no sun burns witch is good i do recommend this product to any one of all colors anx races and skin tones tbis works good for any body
Hannah S.
If you are fair skinned or even if you aren't a sunscreen is good for you and will only benefit. I am very fair skinned and need sunscreen everyday. I like this one because it is not oily and I don't have any problems wearing it.
Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
The botte and packaging of Tarte products are of course absolutely sweet and fabulous. The product itself is very smooth with a sheen tint. It is no trouble to rub it since it is very lightweight, therefor there are no streaks!!!
Brittnee H.
Moline, IL
I have extremely bad reactions to the sun when I go out, so sunscreen is really important to me. Tarte's sunscreen not only protects my skin, it also smells great. I would recommend it to another person and I would repurchase it.
Lesa P.
I love this lotion! The fact that I'm able to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one convenient application makes it even more amazing. It goes smoothly and does not feel like it weighs a ton. It does not clog pores. Love this!
Natasha D.
This is a really great sunscreen. I think it would be good for those with sensitive skin. It's made for your face so it didn't break me out. It has a nice scent. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it caused flashback.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
I got this sample in a subscription box. I like it well enough, it's an okay sunscreen, it absorbs decently. It does have the typical sunscreen scent. I wouldn't repurchase, the amount you get for the price isn't worth the money.
Alyshia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This feels more like a traditional sunscreen for the pool than everyday sunscreen meant to be worn under makeup. I feel that it leaves a residual greasy feeling. It might work well for those with very dry skin. I wasn't impressed.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This sunscreen is a little more expensive. But it's definitely worth it. The quality is very good, I didn't get any sunburn and I only used a very little amount! I would recommend if you're in a hot and sunny climate frequently.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
I love Tarte's products in general and the tarteguard 30 is no different. It's a wonderfully formulated sunscreen that moisturizes without making my face feel overly oily. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?