BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jade S.
Love this sunscreen, I just received a deluxe sized sample in a sun care kit from Macy's. Tarte always has the cutest packaging, and they are a naturally conscious brand. I will consider buying the full size when this is finished.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This goes on pretty light. I like how it feels as if I don't just have sunscreen sitting on my face like I used to feel when I was a kid. I never go out in the sun really as an adult so my skin is very fair. This protects it well.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is so light! It also doesn't leave my skin greasy! I love that I can put this in the morning and it's long lasting. I think that for the price you can get a lot! I definitely recommend it , but Tarte is a great brand anyways.
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Ann H.
Blacksburg, VA
This sunscreen was quite greasy. I got it in a set of 6- different products and it was my least favorite. It had the scent and texture of a fairly standard drug store brand, though it absorbed slightly better. Not worth the price.
Hayley H.
Yelm, WA
My favorite sunscreen I've ever used. The formula is creamy and not to thick. It spreads and covers nicely. It's got spf 30 which is what I look for and it smells nice! I highly recommend. Try a sample from Sephora before you buy!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I mean. It's sunscreen. It didn't break me out but I wouldn't spend this much on such a small amount of product. It didn't do anything spectacular for me. It's not greasy or anything, it's just nothing crazy special in my opinion.
Shirley H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great SPF and sun block! I love this especially when in running outdoors, the packaging is great. I bought this online and it was such a good price! Worth every cent! I will repurchase this again. And I recommend to all my friends
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this brand and i love how it works i get sun burns really bad but if and when i use this no sun burns witch is good i do recommend this product to any one of all colors anx races and skin tones tbis works good for any body
Lesa P.
I love this lotion! The fact that I'm able to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one convenient application makes it even more amazing. It goes smoothly and does not feel like it weighs a ton. It does not clog pores. Love this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?