BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I got a sample of this before in Sephora Play. The bottle was broken where the pump was. It is a very light product, but I felt like you needed to use a lot of product to really get it evenly on the face.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried a sample of this and it’s a decent sunscreen. Nothing really calls my name though because it’s just kind of basic to me. It’s also a little pricey so I would just say to save your money by buying something else.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Andrea` A.
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated without the greasy feeling and shiny look. Definitely a go to for me I wear this alone have not used it under any make up. I would buy again especially to try and my makeup.
Giselle C.
I got a sample of this because I’ve heard it was a good base for makeup. It was pretty good, wasn’t too greasy like other sunscreens. It didn’t make my make up feel Cakey. I didn’t purchase it because It retailed for a higher price than normal sunscreen.
Joey P.
Simi valley, CA
I’ve always loved tartes skin care. It’s light and protects my skin well. The only downside I find is how small it is. I feel like I should get more for the price. Other than that it’s an amazing sunscreen
Caitlyn F.
I am really pale so I tend to burn pretty easily. This sunscreen helps my face so much because I tend to peel and burn and that does not look cute under makeup. I would recommend this to all the pale skin girls out there.
Ashley R.
I love the pump bottle! Took this on vacation with me and mostly I was impressed how well it seemed to absorb and didn’t just sit on my skin! I think it work pretty well. Nothing too special about it though
Rebel B.
['San antonio ', ''], TX
This is definitely my all time favorite sunscreen! It works great to prime your face as well! I got it as a sample in a tarte set, and have been using it ever since. It is a staple in my makeup collection for sure!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?