BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
I really enjoy the texture of this sunscreen. It blends into my face really well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I have never had a sunburn when wearing this product either so it definitely works.
Abigail C.
Wilmington, NC
As someone that goes the beach a lot I used sunscreen on my face all the time. This product is great because it stayed on and I didn't breakout from the sun screen clogging my pores. I would buy again
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
Awesome product. Would highly recommend. Great for an all day beach day. The rest of my body got sunburnt but my face remained fine. Would definitely buy again. In my opinion it was highly effective.
Katie S.
Charleston, IL
I love the smell of it and how it doesn't feel super heavy on the skin! I would recommend it to people who have gentle skin because it's not super harsh or anything. I wouldn't say it's super pricey
Allison H.
I have extremely fair skin and even though this is only a 30 SPF it was extremely effective! It was gentle yet got the job done and it did have a nice packaging. I purchased this from Sephora.
💕AMBER🌸 D.
San Diego
First: I love the purple bottle and glad it has a pump to it. A lot of products that I have tried that has sunscreen I really never liked because of the smell. This one, doesn’t have a strong smell.
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
I have sensitive skin and some products make me break out or get red skin but this worked well for me and I didn’t have to be reapplying it all the time and it even has a nice smell to it. I love it’
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Tarte sends samples of these with most of their online orders so I had a lot of them collected. Overall I wouldn’t trust a makeup brand with a skincare product unless they had something amazing or innovative to offer.
Heather F.
Oxford, AL
Love Love Love this sunscreen!!! It is so moisturizing and keeps my face and skin from getting toasted when i'm outside!! It has such an amazing formula and it is my go to sunscreen!! perfect spf and protection!
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
I got a few samples from this and I fell in love with this sunscreen. I haven’t bought the full size because I think there are equal options in the market for less than the price but I really like it
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?