BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
This sunscreen smells amazing. It doesn't feel sticky on your face. Seems effective for a facial sunscreen by a cosmetics brand. i got it from Sephora as a first time user. I will probably purchase again as it did not break me out.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this at my local sephora and i instantly fell in love. It is a very lightweight product, very gentle on the skin. It did what it claims to do, it protected me from the sun and it also prevented any harsh sunburns.
Monique B.
I have really sensitive skin so it's really hard for me to find a product that doesn't hurt or damage my skin. When I first used this, my friend told me it's non-irritating and is delicate on the skin. I will never stop using this!
Cindy N.
American canyon , CA
Not really a fan of sunscreen becouse i feel like every sunscreen i try either breaks me out or its greasy by the end of the day but this one is not bad at all feels gentle and it doesn't clog my pores i love tartes pruducts overall
Ann H.
Blacksburg, VA
This sunscreen was quite greasy. I got it in a set of 6- different products and it was my least favorite. It had the scent and texture of a fairly standard drug store brand, though it absorbed slightly better. Not worth the price.
Hayley H.
Yelm, WA
My favorite sunscreen I've ever used. The formula is creamy and not to thick. It spreads and covers nicely. It's got spf 30 which is what I look for and it smells nice! I highly recommend. Try a sample from Sephora before you buy!
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This goes on pretty light. I like how it feels as if I don't just have sunscreen sitting on my face like I used to feel when I was a kid. I never go out in the sun really as an adult so my skin is very fair. This protects it well.
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I mean. It's sunscreen. It didn't break me out but I wouldn't spend this much on such a small amount of product. It didn't do anything spectacular for me. It's not greasy or anything, it's just nothing crazy special in my opinion.
Jade S.
Love this sunscreen, I just received a deluxe sized sample in a sun care kit from Macy's. Tarte always has the cutest packaging, and they are a naturally conscious brand. I will consider buying the full size when this is finished.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?