BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Harlee C.
Harrisburg , PA
It’s like a typical sunscreen but I think it smells better than most. I am really adamant about putting sunscreen on my face so I tried this out. I really liked it but I don’t think I would repurchase because it was a little pricy for sunscreen.
valeria m.
Harlingen , TX
Tarte is my favorite brand! I love their sunscreen not only because it feels great on my skin but because it smells amazing! I don’t use anything else. I highly recommend this for any type of skin combination.
Ashlee R.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Lightweight and has a great smell! I rarely wear makeup so I like to keep a sunscreen on my face at all times. This also looks great under makeup! The packaging is a little bulky but honestly didn’t bother me.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It’s not too greasy or slippery. It’s vegan friendly, inexpensive, and doesn’t give you a white cast when take photos. You can find this at Ulta, Sephora, Tarte.com.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a lightweight moisturizer and sunscreen with a light tint. I like to use this as a base in place of foundation whenever i need some added sun protectant. It is gentle on my face and does not clog my pores.
gabrielle ∞ t.
I got a small sample size of this products after ordering something from tarte. It only had enough in there for one use, but I did really like this sunscreen. It didn’t make my eyes sting like other sunscreens do.
Marissa B.
Although this product is over $30, it is worth the protection provided. It is light on the skin, no greasy residue and a little does go a long way! The bottle catches your eye as well with the vibrant purple
Carmella F.
It does have a bit of a white cast but I’m tanner then most but I’ll wear it on my neck and chest it’s perfect for the more delicate areas like that. I’ll definitely repurchase this I’m very pleased with it.
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
Honestly love this sunscreen. Feels so smooth and soothing. Also texture is good and smells ok. Not strong like others but does have a nice smell. I totally recommend. Not too expensive which is convenient 🤗
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Got a sample of this from Sephora and was impressed! I love that it has SPF in it, and that it didn’t feel super cakey or greasy on my face. Would consider buying if I didn’t have so many samples to go through!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?