BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this wasn’t greasy like sunscreens usually are . I had a free sample from Sephora and used it in Mexico , and it worked well! Very effective for me. I didn’t like the smell though.
Emma Lynn K.
Goodrich, MI
This product is a must have for me! I take it everywhere wether I'm going on vacation or just staying at a friends house. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out. Works for my skin type, I have sensitive/dry skin.
Ashlynn M.
New Carlisle, OH
I love this! Keeps my skin smooth, fresh, and oil free. Worth the price, I wish it was cheaper though. The bottle lasts for a really good amount of time actually. Will repurpose in the future!
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
This sunscreen is quite nice and has always given me nice coverage and kept my skin from burning, I would recommend getting it from an Ulta or Sephora instead of online, otherwise I highly recommend this product for anyone!
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
It’s great! In the summer I used the product right up! I am on the boat and I need protection while riding the waves and this just does its job! It’s not oily or greasy and works great while in the sun. I did not get much of a tan!
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
This was a little too heavy for me. My skin is really sensitive and just didn’t react well to this. I will still use Tarte products because I love them. But, this one just wasn’t great for me.
anastasia c.
Fenton, MO
It's amazing for the body but if I use this on my face it breaks me out and makes me more oily so I won't be use it for my face anymore but will use the rest up for my body. The best thing is it doesn't smell like sunscreen
Tiffany J.
Chicago
Great sunscreen great protection from the sun especially of my light skin didn’t feel sticky like most lotions do left my skin feel great with good blockage from on the sun I will be getting more and recommend it to others
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
We all know sunscreen is imperative to healthy skin. This is my favorite because it is lightweight, smells fresh and doesn’t interfere with my make up application. This is my go to sunscreen!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This sunscreen is really nice once you put it on your face, and you can’t even feel it’s there. I like to go out in the sun a lot and I usually just put this on before my makeup then I’m good to go! I totally recommend this
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?