BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
This is a love and hate situation, love the spf, the smell to me is a little unpleasant, and after a couple of hours it's uncomfortable. At the start when you put it on its great ,I've tried ed using less but the feeling is the same.
Michaela L.
Pelham, NY
This definitely did the trick. It was lightweight once blended in and was not too greasy. I wouldn't rebuy because I do not think there was anything special about this product for the price, but it did protect my face and do its job.
Janeth G.
Still trying it out can say much at the moment will do when i have more time with it always remember when you feel like testing something new always take around 3 weeks an so to see if it's ok for you if it did something good for you
Bre J.
Love the tarteguard! This isn't only a summer essential but also great for all other seasons to wear under foundations. Only downfall is that it does smell like sunscreen. I personally don't mind it but many are sensitive to smells.
Karen M.
Love this!! This is super quick to spritz on when you are on a rush or need a re touch of sunscreen. It also smells really good so that's a plus! I purchased mine at tarte.com i got it during their 'friends' sale when it was 30% off
Brittany R.
Johnston City, IL
I love this product and I love the way it smells. It smells a lot better than regular sunscreen. It's goes on gentle and easy to rub in on your skin. Makes your skin soft and smooth in my opinion. It's a little pricey but I love it.
Emma K.
Oyster Bay, NY
This smells so good. It's really pricey for a basic sunscreen but if you're looking for something different and effective I would recommend this. It's not oily and it blends well if you wear foundation.
Also, it's not greasy at all!
Kinsey B.
This is one of the best lotion sunscreens I've come across. It is very cute packaging and a cute color. It is one the pricey side but worth it! It is very smooth and nice on the skin. I wish they'd lower the price but it's worth it.
Maria P.
In love with this product. I usually have oily/ sensitive skin but this product has not done any damage to my face. I love all the tarte products and what can I say this has not been a disappointment. I bought it from their Website.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
Omg love love love. Can I say that enough. It doesn't stink like Normal sunscreen. It works amazing and is very gentle on the skin. I was very surprised at the effectiveness of this product. Kept me from getting sunburned completely
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?