BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenna F.
Pine Island, NY
I'm a lifeguard and I use this sunscreen constantly. It doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily like a lot of other blocks can do. My make up also sits nicely on this sunscreen and I don't find myself sweating it off as easily.
Ashley G.
Southaven, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
This is a love and hate situation, love the spf, the smell to me is a little unpleasant, and after a couple of hours it's uncomfortable. At the start when you put it on its great ,I've tried ed using less but the feeling is the same.
Elke E.
The brand Tarte itself it's amazing ! I mean even the foundations have SPF. But it's Effective I bought it at Ulta. But you can also find it at Sephora and it did meet my expectations I would definitely but my it again. Love Tarte !!
Julia V.
Most game changing best sumscreen. Cant even full the full coverage look. Very good for combo skin. Best used with fingers. Has a natural to deey finish. Very long lasting great in pictures. I have bought many and would buy it again.
Janeth G.
Still trying it out can say much at the moment will do when i have more time with it always remember when you feel like testing something new always take around 3 weeks an so to see if it's ok for you if it did something good for you
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Michaela L.
Pelham, NY
This definitely did the trick. It was lightweight once blended in and was not too greasy. I wouldn't rebuy because I do not think there was anything special about this product for the price, but it did protect my face and do its job.
Karen M.
Love this!! This is super quick to spritz on when you are on a rush or need a re touch of sunscreen. It also smells really good so that's a plus! I purchased mine at tarte.com i got it during their 'friends' sale when it was 30% off
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
Omg love love love. Can I say that enough. It doesn't stink like Normal sunscreen. It works amazing and is very gentle on the skin. I was very surprised at the effectiveness of this product. Kept me from getting sunburned completely
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?