BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Banana M.
My favorite by far! I actually got this in a make up sample An once I tried it I fell in love I had to just get me a full size!! Very effective. I would most definitely recommend this to people! Love it !!
briana a.
Great for dry skin. It hydrates your skin and I believe it is worth it. Even the foundations are great. I personally like this and it maybe be in the pricey side but it’s worth it to me. I would recommend.
Aaliyah C.
Victoria
This product works not as well as I thought it would but I would purchase it again. It does work but you have to apply it maybe 3-4 times a day if your outside all day. I would recommend this for people who go swimming for about 2-4 hours or so a day.
Giselle C.
I got a sample of this because I’ve heard it was a good base for makeup. It was pretty good, wasn’t too greasy like other sunscreens. It didn’t make my make up feel Cakey. I didn’t purchase it because It retailed for a higher price than normal sunscreen.
Caitlyn F.
I am really pale so I tend to burn pretty easily. This sunscreen helps my face so much because I tend to peel and burn and that does not look cute under makeup. I would recommend this to all the pale skin girls out there.
Ashley R.
I love the pump bottle! Took this on vacation with me and mostly I was impressed how well it seemed to absorb and didn’t just sit on my skin! I think it work pretty well. Nothing too special about it though
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I was happy with this product. The packaging screams summer and I love it. I didn’t think this was a harsh or heavy product, I love all things tarte and I’ll never have a bad word to say about this brand.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I got a sample of this before in Sephora Play. The bottle was broken where the pump was. It is a very light product, but I felt like you needed to use a lot of product to really get it evenly on the face.
Joey P.
Simi valley, CA
I’ve always loved tartes skin care. It’s light and protects my skin well. The only downside I find is how small it is. I feel like I should get more for the price. Other than that it’s an amazing sunscreen
Nikki R.
I love that this brand is all natural, cruelty free and vegan!! This product smells great and applies very smoothly. I would definitely say that this is worth it and i would definitely recommend to others!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?