BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
I love Tarte but this product was a no go for me! I’m rating it 3 stars because I feel like it did protect my skin. However, the white cast it leaves in photos is awful and my makeup does not sit well on it.
Kimberly P.
This was a little greasy for my oily skin, but I do enjoy the high spf. I also like that it comes with a pump, so it’s quick and easy to apply. It didn’t break my acne prone skin out, so that’s also a plus.
Rebel B.
San antonio , TX
This is definitely my all time favorite sunscreen! It works great to prime your face as well! I got it as a sample in a tarte set, and have been using it ever since. It is a staple in my makeup collection for sure!
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I love this! It's an amazing smell, works great! And not the most expensive but worth the money! Works for hours and keeps my skin feeling flawless! Definitely a great buy! I would buy it again and again!
Thalia C.
Feels amazing on my skin, doesn’t leave my skin greasy or anything. Also SPF so it protects your face from the sun. I always use it before I put any make up on and I think it looks and feels great. The packaging is so pretty as well
Jamie A.
This sunscreen not only looks stylish but it gets the job done! I sat out in the Florida sun with this sunscreen on and did not burn!! The overall look and use was amazing and I will definitely be bringing this on every vacation!
Sarah M.
I received this sample in a sephora sunscreen set and was able to use it a few times. This definitely has a nicer feel than drug store sunscreen and the packing is very nice. It seemed to be long lasting.
Jasmine R.
This was an okay product. Not the best, I’ve had better. I felt like it didn’t do much to my face but dry it out around my mouth area. But I use it to moisturize my face before I apply make up since I have it.
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
This sunscreen has been amazing this past summer. It made me 10 and I did not burn. It smells amazing and works very soft on the skin. It works great under your make up or over your make up is perfect for a day out in the sun.
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?