BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
This sunscreen is very light and absorbs right away but made my eyes water. I used it just once and did not want to give a negative review without testing some more. Check to see if you are sensitive to any ingredient before purchasing.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I always use a sunscreen on my face and apply several times throughout the day if I can manage it. I sometimes switch up products and I tried this one. It worked really well, moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or shiny.
I love this product it's small it's easy to travel with I order this product on Amazon and it was my first time using it I just went out in the beach it would help me not get a sunburn because being in the sun too long irritated my face
Allisa M.
San Diego , CA
This is my go to product for the summer time especially when you're outside in the sun all day. It is pricey but it's worth every penny especially if you're protecting your skin from the sun. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
My favorite facial sunscreen! Its not super thick and not greasy. I usually put it under my foundation and it never effects the makeup! It also keeps my skin feeling moisturized and smooth! Love this sunscreen and definitely recommend!
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Love this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't break out my skin which other sunscreens do. Really impressed with it. It's a little on the expensive side but you get plenty of usage out of it since it's just for the face. Great product!!!
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Had a nice smell to it and did the job! I got mine from ulta! I'm very pale so I always have to have sunscreen in the summer, maybe a little pricey but it is a high end product! Would definitely repurchase when I go on my next vacation!
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
This product did the job. It kept me from burning. But the price point is hard to justify when I was able to buy a drugstore brand that worked just as well for me and had moisturizers built in. It was good, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Korina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does the job, leaves the skin nice & soft after, doesn't feel sticky. The packaging is cute as well, this product didn't disappoint! Good value, money's worth of your looking for a good sunscreen for your face that isn't so white cast.
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
Been using this for 2 years now, is amazing under makeup and is perfect for my face. Never have any problems with sunburn and it protects my face from harm seeing as I use a lot of products that make my face more sensitive to the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?