BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah M.
I received this sample in a sephora sunscreen set and was able to use it a few times. This definitely has a nicer feel than drug store sunscreen and the packing is very nice. It seemed to be long lasting.
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
This sunscreen has been amazing this past summer. It made me 10 and I did not burn. It smells amazing and works very soft on the skin. It works great under your make up or over your make up is perfect for a day out in the sun.
Jamie A.
This sunscreen not only looks stylish but it gets the job done! I sat out in the Florida sun with this sunscreen on and did not burn!! The overall look and use was amazing and I will definitely be bringing this on every vacation!
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I really enjoy the texture of this sunscreen. It blends into my face really well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I have never had a sunburn when wearing this product either so it definitely works.
Abigail C.
New Bern, NC
As someone that goes the beach a lot I used sunscreen on my face all the time. This product is great because it stayed on and I didn't breakout from the sun screen clogging my pores. I would buy again
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I am very pale and my dermatologist said that I need to wear spf every day on my face. I love using this one because I can put it under my makeup. I wear it almost every day and I recommend it to anyone!!
Demera B.
This product is great! This was my first time purchasing and trying this product out and it met my high expectations! I would defiantly recommend to anyone, this product is truly a very great product!
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
Used this while on a trip to Spain! It really saved my face from becoming a burnt potato! Love the feeling of it. Doesn't last too well and won't last a second in the water. I'd probably buy it again!
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
I love the tarte brand so when I got a sample of this I was excited to use it. It works good and stayed on for a long time. The spf could’ve been higher but it was nice and a great sample from this brand!
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
I usually don’t wear sunscreen but this was an exception. It was absolutely amazing and found it at my local Sephora! Smells great and the packaging is very cute, I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?