BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
You'd be better off getting a cheaper more reputable brand of sunscreen from the drugstore. You're paying high dollar for just the brand name product. It's nothing special. Way to expensive for a sunscreen, don't waste your money!!!!!!!!
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
When tarte released this I was so curious because plenty of people have been raving about this so I went to the nearest Sephora and asked for a sample of this and I loved it! The hype was real and did I mention how cute the packaging is?
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
The packaging of this product is super cute! But all of that aside, the product is pretty typical of a sunscreen. It's kind of thin but it rubs in and absorbs well. Leaves my face a little shiny/oily so I use a mattifying primer over it.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I like this sunscreen. If I'm not going to put in a foundation that has an spf in it, this is what I use first. This smells great, goes on smoothly, and doesn't mess with your foundation as long as you give it plenty of time to soak in.
I love this product it's small it's easy to travel with I order this product on Amazon and it was my first time using it I just went out in the beach it would help me not get a sunburn because being in the sun too long irritated my face
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This tarte cosmetics sunscreen lotion is amazing. It gives that natural bronze and glow at the same time. It is pretty pricey but it is worth it. The best part is that it has SPF in it. The packing is pretty nice definitely recommend it
Naomi N.
Kings Point, NY
This product is great for oily and sensitive skin. Most facial sunscreens cause me to have acne however this one doesn't. At his cream provides great coverage but still feels lightweight on the skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Carla C.
Dallas, TX
This sun screen is really nice but thick it is very blendable it's pricey but it works it's effective on a sunny day and when going to the beach it works ! Even after being in the water u can still feel covered will buy again for sure !
Kaeleigh M.
This sits very nicely under my makeup, and doesn't affect the longevity of my foundation. I wore it in Vegas in July, and had no issue with sunburn or anything! My skin is very fair, and burns very easily, so I was definitely impressed!
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
This sunscreen is very light and absorbs right away but made my eyes water. I used it just once and did not want to give a negative review without testing some more. Check to see if you are sensitive to any ingredient before purchasing.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?