BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I love this! It's an amazing smell, works great! And not the most expensive but worth the money! Works for hours and keeps my skin feeling flawless! Definitely a great buy! I would buy it again and again!
Becca S.
Louisville , KY
I love this sunscreen! It wears nicely underneath of foundation and doesn’t leave an unwanted residue like other spfs can do.
I purchased mine from sephora, and it’s very reasonably priced.
Jamie A.
This sunscreen not only looks stylish but it gets the job done! I sat out in the Florida sun with this sunscreen on and did not burn!! The overall look and use was amazing and I will definitely be bringing this on every vacation!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried a sample of this and it’s a decent sunscreen. Nothing really calls my name though because it’s just kind of basic to me. It’s also a little pricey so I would just say to save your money by buying something else.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
It’s an okay sunscreen. I didn’t like it to layer underneath makeup but I did love it alone. If you’re looking for something to layer, this isn’t it. If you want a nice face sunscreen, then give it a try.
Taylor G.
This product is absolutely amazing and i will continue to use it and the price is great. I recommend it to people often and love how it works for me. I buy it all through the year and use it almost daily.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This sunscreen is amazing. It has a super light feeling to it and isn’t too heavy on your face. The price is great for the level of product that you are receiving! I highly recommend this sunscreen :)
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I really enjoy the texture of this sunscreen. It blends into my face really well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I have never had a sunburn when wearing this product either so it definitely works.
Yanique B.
I have tried this product in the store and seemed to be ok next time I will ask for a sample size to get a better feel for it.I love taste but some of there products break me out badly like there clay foundation.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I am very pale and my dermatologist said that I need to wear spf every day on my face. I love using this one because I can put it under my makeup. I wear it almost every day and I recommend it to anyone!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?