BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I’ve only used this a few times since I purchased it at the end of the summer, but I really liked it! Worked well and smelled great! The product wasn’t too greasy feeling and didn’t cause any sort of irritation on my sensitive skin. I’ll likely repurchase it!
Tierra H.
tarteTarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. What it is: A vegan, hypoallergenic non-chemical sunscreen infused with antioxidants to protect against UV-induced free radical damage without a greasy residue or that unflattering, ghostly cast.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love this sunscreen because the smell is not overwhelming like some other sunscreens that smell like chemicals and because I know tarte uses only natural stuff in all of there products I don't have to worry about damaging my skin when I use this sun screen
Elaine R.
Kissimmee
I love this product, I use retinol at night so I have to use  a really good sunblock during the day. This product absorbs nicely into my skin and doesn't leave any residue or greasy feeling on my skin. I think its a great value and I would recommend it.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Doesn’t leave a thick gooey mess on my skin and it doesn’t break me out because my skin is so sensitive, so I generally really enjoy this for everyday wear. I wouldn’t suggest it if you are going to really be exposing yourself for a long period of time though.
Emily B.
Old hickory , TN
This a very good high end sunscreen! Has a nice smell and isn’t overpowering. I have a hard time with sunscreens because they have such a strong scent. I love this one for that. It also is super lightweight and absorbs very quickly. Great for under makeup.
Neysa S.
I really like this moisturizer! I use it in the summer when I work on the river. It is thick enough hat it stays put and I don’t worry about sweating it off, but not too thick that I feel like it’s heavy on my skin. It’s perfect alone or under makeup. It smells great too!
Maria M.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
I love it, it was my summer must have, I used it every day and it definitely became my favorite sunscreen, I like it mostly because it didn’t make my skin very oily and since I have acne, that usually concerns me but with this sunscreen it wasn’t the case.
Reanna L.
Corona, CA
I’ve gone through 3 bottles of this, and it’s the best facial sunscreen I’ve ever used. Other ones that I’ve used have smelled like sunscreen and made my makeup apply strangely, but I’ve never had a problem with this brand! I would recommend it to anyone!
Natalie B.
Good but not the best. This is definitely better the the average sunscreen you'd buy at the drugstore though as it doesn't have that funky smell. The only problem is this is a little pricey for sunscreen. I'd pay it but others may not considering you can buy sunscreen cheaper.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?