BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather F.
Oxford, AL
Love Love Love this sunscreen!!! It is so moisturizing and keeps my face and skin from getting toasted when i'm outside!! It has such an amazing formula and it is my go to sunscreen!! perfect spf and protection!
Jori L.
Plattsburgh
I only had to use a little bit and applied it all over my face every few hours! It was great, and there was no sticky feeling. I would definitely use it again! Great Summer or all year round product!
Katie S.
Charleston, IL
I love the smell of it and how it doesn't feel super heavy on the skin! I would recommend it to people who have gentle skin because it's not super harsh or anything. I wouldn't say it's super pricey
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
Smells like a dream and applies evenly and smoothly under makeup. It doesn't alter the consistency of anything you layer on top. It's great as an add on for days where you might get more sun. Lovely!
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
I have sensitive skin and some products make me break out or get red skin but this worked well for me and I didn’t have to be reapplying it all the time and it even has a nice smell to it. I love it’
Allyson Y.
Macon, GA
I love how this product feels on the skin. I can wear it alone or under makeup. I was a first time user and this was effective and not disappointing. I bought this on tarte.com. I would buy if again!
karen v.
california
I'll be very honest to say that I did not try this out prior to purchasing, but I went ahead and put in my order for a full sized bottle anyway, seeing how much I love all of my Tarte products that I have purchased AND also the fact that I was running low on another suncreen product from a different brand that I was using previously.

This did not disappoint at all, it goes on easy and did not leave a white cast. However one lippie off the review due to 2 factors:
- It is not waterproof
- It leaves a noticeable shine on my face

The shine actually did not bother me too much as I have since learnt that I should skip my moisturizer when I use this sunscreen in the day, this is so moisturizing on its own and if I layered my moisturizer before it my skin just became too shiny/oily. But not being waterproof meant that I needed to purchase another sunscreen for that reason alone.

Packaging did not disappoint (as always), I could get past the smell. I read most of the reviews that mentioned about it being heavily fragranced but it smells very outdoor-sy and fresh to me. Texture is not too thick and application is easy. I would most probably continue to purchase this until something else comes along that is waterproof as well as does not leave a white cast post application while maintaining that smooth lotion texture at the same time.
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
i love this sunscreen. some sunscreens make my skin breakout but this is perfect. the packaging is nice and it really helps my skin not get burnt, but still get tan. i would recommend this i love it so much
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love this spf moisturizer I use this pretty much on the daily! Its a really nice light weight moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling soft and balanced no greasy film left behind. So good!
Sydney S.
Target is my absolute favorite brand for anything. Tarte tarteguard is the bomb. It’s not too too pricey. It stays on all day long with no problems. It’s gentle on your skin. I’d recommend and buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?