BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey H.
I got to try a sample of this about a week ago and I like it a lot. It didn't break me out and say well under makeup but I have others that do the same thing. I'm sure he ingredients are much better for you than a generic version, though.
Kat S.
Nice lightweight product. good for those looking for a sunscreen that may have sensitive skin.
I apply only to my face and neck.
Very nice formula, smooth and not sticky like others. Only issue is the price, a little pricey for sunscreen.
Nina R.
This is my go to sunscreen for my face. It has a physical sunscreen instead of a chemical one. I like that it doesn't clog my pores and dries down quickly without leaving me looking like a greaseball. It also works very well under makeup.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
I used this sunscreen every day when I went to Cancun! It did not break my face out. This product is very effective and a good value for all the product you get. I would buy again especially since my skin did not break out and didn't burn
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It does have a slight sunscreen-y smell, but hey it is sunscreen. I feel like it moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time. I probably would not purchase myself, only because of the price.
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
Great face sunscreen. I worry about clogging my pores more than anything and this light weight and incredible sunscreen keeps me covered all day without weighing me down. I will never use another face lotion ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
The packaging of this product is super cute! But all of that aside, the product is pretty typical of a sunscreen. It's kind of thin but it rubs in and absorbs well. Leaves my face a little shiny/oily so I use a mattifying primer over it.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
When tarte released this I was so curious because plenty of people have been raving about this so I went to the nearest Sephora and asked for a sample of this and I loved it! The hype was real and did I mention how cute the packaging is?
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
You'd be better off getting a cheaper more reputable brand of sunscreen from the drugstore. You're paying high dollar for just the brand name product. It's nothing special. Way to expensive for a sunscreen, don't waste your money!!!!!!!!
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
Lightweight & necessary for keeping those premature wrinkles at bay. I like the smell, too. Limited amount of experience with facial sunscreens because my skin doesn't like certain chemicals/dyes, but so far, so good with this brand! A+!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?