BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
I am a Vegan and I absolutely love that this product supports my lifestyle. I would buy this sunscreen again and again. I also recommend it to any girl I know that is looking for ultimate sun protection and facial moisturizer.
Julianna B.
everett, WA
Love it! Great feel, smooth application, and doesn’t leave any streaky white lines. Easy for me to put my makeup over as well and doesn’t run or flake up. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great sunscreen!
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
Amazing product especially on my very sensitive skin. I always have to be super careful but the products that tarte sells never seem to let me down. If you haven’t tried this you absolutely should because it’s worth it
Bailey j.
manchester
This sunscreen is great! It’s non greasy and it doesn’t make my skin too oily either! I love using this under my foundation. I was a first time user, but will definitely buy it again! Absolutely great!
Beth J.
Kent, OH
Love love this product! This brand of is so amazing in general. I really love the fact that it’s high quality for a lower price and I’m so glad I discovered it (I highly recommend this product for your beautiful skin.)
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
This was an okay sunscreen. Would I repurchase it again? Probably not. It was a little over priced for something that I can get better and elsewhere. It gets the job done, it’s just a little greasier that I was hoping.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Love this sun screen I received a sample from Tarte with my order and I went and purchased the full size. I wear this alone when I’m ready to hit the beach or pool. And I do wear this under neath my makeup and it layers nicely. It does dry and melt into the skin nicely. I will purchase this again and again.
Jaqie B.
Tarte never lets me down I will always always recommend using this product for your skin make up whatever you choose to do this product totally does a job and doesn't make you feel sticky slimy gross I highly recommend
Christine G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this as a small sample from one of the Sephora points rewards. Tarte is my favorite brand and I genuinely love 99% of their products. I usually don’t like lotions with SPF in them but this one I will re use!
Kenzi K.
Lowell
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It soaks in so quickly and it also provides a GREAT amount of protection from the sun. Most sunscreens leave my face dry and irritated, but tarte products always leave my skin feeling brand new.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back