BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachael V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Love this sunscreen. I love the tarte brand and my face feels super protected every time I put this on. I live in Florida, so skin care and sun protection is a must. The packaging is cute and, although it's a little pricey, it's still great
Megan G.
I love the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen. It is lightweight and sinks into the skin without leaving a white cast. I like that it has SPF 30. It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you are willing to invest a little more into your skincare.
J L.
I got a deluxe sample of this in the Sephora Play! box. I like the texture, as it's easy to blend into my skin. However, it leaves my skin shiny, and the smell of this is far too intense, and the smell lingers. so I would not buy it again.
Indya R.
Arlington, VA
I received this as a sample and what really really surprised at how good it was. I tend to stick to Japanese sunscreens because they usually have the best coverage and control my oily skin. The Tarteguard is pretty good at controlling oil.
Jeneia P.
Amazing product it has spf 30 which is good for the skin and protects it it's very effective I ordered mine from Tarte cosmetics and I love how gentle it is to the skin and I bought it because it's summer time and we gotta protect our skin
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
I love this sunscreen. I live in Texas and the sun can be brutal, using sunscreen is vital. This sunscreen doesn't break me out and I can tell a difference when I don't have it. Always use a sunscreen and try this one because it's amazing!
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
I have used this on my face before when a friend had it in her purse while we were at the lake. It has a light feel, not to fragment and dos the job! I am not great at remembering sunscreen and if I owned this I would probably use it more!
Jennifer C.
Smells good. I like the travel size. However the price is ridiculous for sunscreen. It has the same ingredients as many other cheap ter sunscreens do. I got my sample as a freebie from Sephora I really like it but wouldn't buy it on my own
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Super cute packaging, smells not so much like sunscreen & protects my face from the sun. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not sure if I love it under my makeup. I feel like it makes me look cakey? Maybe it's just me. Other than that, love it!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
It smells soooo good makes and leaves your face really refreshing a little bit goes a long way I apply it before my foundation or just this if I'm going to have a bare face. Love the packaging and you can find at Ulta, Sephora or Tarte.com
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?