BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I love this product and how it protects my face from the sun. I also use this all over my body as a layer of protection from the suns UV rays. I think that this product is a little pricy but once you use it it will be work while.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
I didn't love the feeling left on my face. Very classic sunscreen feel. I made sure to not use to much, it just didn't sink in easily. It's a great SPF, great brand, but could be improved a little.
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I like using this product mostly in the summer to keep my skin protected but I still incorporate it in my fall and winter makeup looks to keep the skin feeling protected and well taken care of all year long
Elizabeth C.
As far as sunscreen goes, this isn’t bad! It wasn’t too heavy or too greasy, which is a big plus because I absolutely hate the feeling of greasy sunscreen on my face. I didn’t get burnt, so I guess if works!
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's light and effective, I'm able to wear it under my makenup without it compromising the look and wear of my make up. I think it's completely worth its price tag.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
5 stars!!! This stuff is great. I have very sensitive skin and my face always burns. But with this, now it doesn't!!! Smells great, is not oily and most importantly protects my skin. I love it. Would most definitely recommend!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
I got a sample size of this and it wasent bad I put some on before going to the Beach and it helped from me getting sun burnt. I did notice it came off pretty quickly though that's the only thing.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Generally great in the skin nice smoothing effects while your out on the beach but just need that extra protection it is general I bought mines at at Sephora It can improve on the size of the bottle it’s more like a travel size .
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I wasn’t a fan. It was a really thick texture and smelled too strongly of the orange, beachy, tropical smells. Also the packaging is a pain when you run low because you can’t get remainder out.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
This applies so smoothly and lasts! Best thing about it is that it’s not oily at all and the smell is wonderful! I first found out about it through my favorite YouTube Influencer. It’s amazing!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?