BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alana S.
Saint Marys
My favorite sunscreen! This company has definitely outdone themselves! I love this product so much! I never break out from it which is a major concern for me in the summer since it’s hot and my face gets oily! I have never burned while wearing this product!
Whitney A.
Grain valley, MO
I enjoy this facial sunscreen because it sits well under my makeup. I wear this alone on my face mixed in with a tinted moisturizer or I just leave it alone. A good purchase and not very expensive. The packaging is a bit bulky for my taste since I have a ton of skincare to lug around.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
This kind of made me oily, which makes sense considering it has 30 SPF. It was easy to apply, but it is sunscreen so it doesn't come off extremely well. This was my first time using it and I would probably recommend it to someone who has very dry skin.
kat m.
sunrise
I have fair skin that burns easily and always wear an SPF under my makeup. This product was good but was greasy and my makeup separated. Would only recommend if not wearing makeup.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
By far the best face sunscreen I have purchased! It doesn’t break my skin out or leave my skin oily. My husband loves it too! I am very picky when it comes to sunscreen and skincare products and I will never use anything else!
Allyson S.
I don’t like this product at all. It’s a wast of money. This was my first time using the product and i was very disappointed. The product is very expensive. I feel like tarte needs to step there game up on this product.
Kolye G.
FLUSHING, MI
Felt a bit heavy on my skin even though people have said its not supposed to feel that way. I like the smell of the product and the fact that a little goes a long way. I’d say its worth the money if you dont require a lot of sunscreen like me
Aubrey M.
This sunscreen is light and airy which is awesome. I hate the caked on feeling. It also doesn’t make me super oily for an all day wear and that is super important to me. I want to protect my skin but I also don’t want to walk around like a shiny disco ball.
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
I am a Vegan and I absolutely love that this product supports my lifestyle. I would buy this sunscreen again and again. I also recommend it to any girl I know that is looking for ultimate sun protection and facial moisturizer.
member-d00f7
this sunscreen is very nice, protective, and gentile on my skin! i love tarte products and the packaging is adorable!! this sunscreen also provides a light shimmer on the skin for a natural summer glow!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back