BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor T.
Im in love with everything Tarte! This is my go to sunscreen and I love that it's also natural (like all of their products). The small and texture are good and this product is a year round staple for me. Highly recommend!
Alicia L.
Saint lazare mb
Smells amazing, love the texture and it helps with the redness during the summer time, it is effective. I burn easily in the summer but this sunscreen by tarte does wonders. No improvement needed! I love this product!
Lexi D.
Loved this product definitely a great product it definitely met my expectations! I love everything tarte they have such great quality and great packaging! It works wonders it is gentle and I would definitely recommend
Ellie S.
England
Wow! This product is the best, it has the best results and keeps your skin extremely well protected from the sun but still lets that natural tan still come through! I would 100% recommend this to any skin type x
Nicole B.
I love this sunscreen, I'd wear it while I was going to work in the summer, since I needed to be outside for a while. Being very fair, no sunscreen would mean I would burn very fast. This was a moisturizer, so it kept my skin soft while also protecting it.
Stephanie D.
Only used this twice recently when really hot weather on my face and it was brilliant. Easy to apply non sticky and protective. Another fantastic Tarte product. Would really recommend.
Jasmine A.
Zichron ya akov
Love this !! Best sunscreen I've ever used. Feels good on my face. Isn't oily. Just perfect. It's effective and I have no disappointments. It's a little pricey but at the end of the day it's definitely worth it.
Katelyne A.
collingwood, ON
I am so pale I can't leave the house in the summer without this ... goes on with makeup and doesn't leave you greasy which is really important to me .. the packaging is really cute .
Olivia P.
Hobart
Brilliant! Lovely texture that doesn't dry out skin or add unwanted oil to pores. Reapplication necessary although fast and efficient. Price good for value, amount of product sound.
Tamar R.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen and it doesn't brake me out . I don't mind the scent it's disappears right away. No white cast or flashback in taking pictures. I really recommend this to people!!! Love it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?